🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OBAMA’S LEGACY: Worst GDP in 50 years, Stagnant Wages, Poorer Health

The alt right continues to whine and offer no facts, simply 'fake reports' that say 'nooooo'.

CLAIM:

FACT:

WE ARE BACK AT THE HIGHEST REAL PER CAPITA GDP IN HISTORY:

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-01-29%2Bat%2B2.38.40%2BPM.png

....and income has jumped back up 5% last year

monthly-median-household-income-2000-01-thru-2016-06.png

[/thread]

And yet you're hysterical this is a country only for the rich. So which is it?

The alt right hysteria on the solid majority of the country pushing back on them is very refreshing and a great holidays gift.

“Now they tell us. A new report on the economy finds that productivity growth is at a 50-year low and that much of the positive talk about the nation’s financial situation in the last election, much of it coming from the administration, was a lie.”

US economy: No recovery, wages in reverse

This is like judging Michael Jordans career on the number of shots he missed

Um ... yeah ... it's like that ...

:eusa_eh:

Michael Jordan. Jordan played 15 NBA seasons and attempted 24,537 shots, misfiring on 12,345. The Bulls legend made nearly half of his career shot attempts (49.7%) en route to six league championships and 32,292 career points (which equals more than 30 points per game).

Right wingers be like Jordans legacy: Almost half of all shots missed

“Now they tell us. A new report on the economy finds that productivity growth is at a 50-year low and that much of the positive talk about the nation’s financial situation in the last election, much of it coming from the administration, was a lie.”

Michael Jordan. Jordan played 15 NBA seasons and attempted 24,537 shots, misfiring on 12,345. The Bulls legend made nearly half of his career shot attempts (49.7%) en route to six league championships and 32,292 career points (which equals more than 30 points per game).

The historically low labor participation rates and post recession recovery is nothing like that

CLAIM:

FACT:

And according you your chart you could make the exact same claim almost every single year.

The reason for it is also the same reason that such a claim is essentially meaningless without context.

[/thread]

That is not what your chart claims. It also does not support your claim at all considering it is lower than 200 or 2009. That shows a trend that it is not increasing.
It does not also consider inflation properly because of the way inflation is calculated and has been effecting households in the last decade.

Considering that Bush left the country in its worst shape since 1932, Obama and the congresses did OK. Because of the infighting, they did not do enough.
Sure Snowflake... it's all Bush's fault.
If you say so, Snowflake. But you are wrong. From 1994 to 2006, the GOP congress with some compliant Dem colleagues as well as Clinton and Bush set the ground for the recession.

CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]

Can you quote me on that please?

And when you can't, retract your made up bullshit.

So you're denying you think that we're favoring the rich over the poor?

And according you your chart you could make the exact same claim almost every single year.

The reason for it is also the same reason that such a claim is essentially meaningless without context.

[/thread]

That is not what your chart claims. It also does not support your claim at all considering it is lower than 200 or 2009. That shows a trend that it is not increasing.
It does not also consider inflation properly because of the way inflation is calculated and has been effecting households in the last decade.
CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]

I deny thinking or saying that this country is only for the rich. You made that up.

CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]
You are an idiot who doesn't even understand economics. GDP is 2.4%. Reason #35,893 why Trump won.

:lol:

The Gross Domestic Product of the USA isn't "2.4%", dumbass. you're in no position to lecture anyone on "economics".

You're talking about the GDP growth rate - and that still doesn't chage the fact that the GDP is higher than it ever has been in history.

The GDP grew every year during Obama's Presidency - the same cannot be said for Bush.

[/thread]

CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]

I deny thinking or saying that this country is only for the rich. You made that up.

So you think Democrats are full of shit? If you say yes, then I'll retract what I said. So far I've never seen you not fully agree with Democrats. If you deny Democrats say that, I'll just laugh at you

Obviously, Hillary missed her free-throws.

The GDP is pretty big....are you talking about the change (increase) in GDP ?

[/thread]

CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]

So you think Democrats are full of shit? If you say yes, then I'll retract what I said. So far I've never seen you not fully agree with Democrats. If you deny Democrats say that, I'll just laugh at you

If there is a Democrat that says what you claimed I said I would disagree with that Democrat.

You can get back to playing in the sandbox now.

[/thread]

If there is a Democrat that says what you claimed I said I would disagree with that Democrat.

You can get back to playing in the sandbox now.

You don't see Democrats saying we're for the rich and only the rich are benefiting. So you pick option B, I laugh at you ...

:lmao:

CLAIM:

FACT:

[/thread]

Let ask you a question: do you think that we have the worst GDP in 50 years?

Forum List

Back