Obama's Lies

Obabble's biggest lie was when he said this:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Another big freaking LIE by ahole Obama !!!

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

HURR DURRR DERP

HURR DURRR DERP

*sigh*

SHITFE drank the bong water again.

Which is the biggest lie (of hundreds of lies) ever told by Obama during his presidency?

The possibly most dangerous one might be the one from him and parroted by his turd advisor ben rhodes, that "there were moderates" in the iranian regime who would "moderate" the regime's behavior after the lunatic nuclear "deal" was signed.

Which is the biggest lie (of hundreds of lies) ever told by Obama during his presidency?

The possibly most dangerous one might be the one from him and parroted by his turd advisor ben rhodes, that "there were moderates" in the iranian regime who would "moderate" the regime's behavior after the lunatic nuclear "deal" was signed.
Correct!
That was another naive and stinking lie.

And then promptly imported/allowed 50K illegals per month to stream across the US border to collect welfare benefits and freebies.

HURR DURRR DERP
And that is exactly what should be expected from a left wing idiot. This encompasses all of their thought processes and reasoning skills in less than a tweet. Congrats ShitFe. You've done us all a huge favor.

I have yet to see one of these "obama lies" threads, blogs, stories in which they pointed out one instance in which the President deliberately lied--intentionally said something that wasn't true.

Most often it's a straw man or statement taken out of context.

Or just putting words into his mouth.

Politicians love to question the credibility of the other side -- maybe that's what pissed the right off most, how unimpeachable his character was.

Those living the bubble of Faux News the hateful far-right radio and internet probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Lying and misleading wasn't part of his character.

Trump on the other hand... he can't help himself.

Forum List

Back