Obama's Negative Polling Worse Than Clinton's in 1995 Shutdown

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
oh my, just maybe the American people aren't blaming Republicans for the shut down..way to go PEOPLE you know who the blame goes TOO
links in article at site

SNIP:

by Kerry Picket

Gallup released a poll last week showing President Barack Obama's negative polling among Americans during the current government shutdown is substantially worse in comparison to the numbers the last Democratic president, Bill Clinton, had during his administration's shutdown in 1995.

According to Gallup:

A majority of Americans, 57%, say they now view President Obama more negatively as a result of the shutdown, while 28% see him more positively. By contrast, during the December 1995 shutdown, 49% of Americans viewed Clinton more negatively and 35% more positively. Clinton's overall approval rating would tumble to 42% by the end of the 1995-96 shutdown, but rebounded later in 1996.

all of the great news here...lol
Obama's Negative Polling Worse Than Clinton's in 1995 Shutdown

Last edited:
I never believed any poll coming from NYT/CBS,, ABC,,MSNBC. even when they polled Obama in the 50% range, I would always deduct 5 points for either oversampling dumb democrats or just making up the numbers if the polls didn't go their way.

Clinton would have fared worse in the polling except that cigar aficionado showed their love for him with their poll responses.

Forum List

Back