Obama's Nervous Breakdown

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I don't think he is having one, but I'm not sure after tonight's news.

It was a tape of him today, somewhere on the way to a fundraiser...or, actually it might have been at a fundraiser. Anyway, he wasn't governing, thank god.

He was whining about "ginned up scandals" and Republicans etc...it really wasn't anything new...by way of material, but it was brand new, by way of delivery.

All of the famous humor was gone. He was in a state that we Heartland boys would describe as "Hangdog." (See fabulous actor Paul Newman for best hangdogs ever...in Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean and Cool Hand Luke.)

The normal easy delivery...the Hall of Fame ability to roll out bald faced lies with the good nature of Santa Claus...that was all gone.

He's a Marxist Community Organizer who miraculously parlayed a truly exceptional gift of gab with a with a country who felt the need for one great catharsis of affirmative action.....and now, the Media is finally criticizing him just a little...and his polls are heading South like an overtaxed Yankee after a frigid winter caused by Global Warming.

And he is definitely showing the strain of it all.

He has relied on his personal charm, his low information voter base, and a supine, even sycophant, Media.....until he has placed that last straw of misgovernance on the camels back...and nobody is bothering to pretend that they believe him anymore.

He is more of a fool than Carter and more of a crook than Nixon...and even the willingly blind are starting to wake up to these ugly verities.

If he doesn't tell his lackey attorney general to appoint a Special Prosecutor...wow the Democrats are just going to get killed in November.

I'm wondering how long the liberal media are going to continue to cover for him. His time is up shortly and they have to start to move towards new Democrat Presidential candidates.

This will be most interesting to watch up and coming. The only reason his poll numbers ever stayed in the high range as long as they did was because basically the media never told the public the truth about his Presidency. All fluff.and journalism by omission.

The LSM has put PRAVDA to shame for crying out loud.

:lol:

The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention: [ame=http://youtu.be/NZR64EF3OpA]The Wizard of Oz: Pay No Attention - YouTube[/ame]

I'm wondering how long the liberal media are going to continue to cover for him. His time is up shortly and they have to start to move towards new Democrat Presidential candidates.

This will be most interesting to watch up and coming. The only reason his poll numbers ever stayed in the high range as long as they did was because basically the media never told the public the truth about his Presidency. All fluff.and journalism by omission.

The LSM has put PRAVDA to shame for crying out loud.

:lol:

Remember 85% of these editors/producers/anchors at ABC,CBS, NBC..gave over $1 million to Obama!

1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

I don't think he is having one, but I'm not sure after tonight's news.

It was a tape of him today, somewhere on the way to a fundraiser...or, actually it might have been at a fundraiser. Anyway, he wasn't governing, thank god.

He was whining about "ginned up scandals" and Republicans etc...it really wasn't anything new...by way of material, but it was brand new, by way of delivery.

All of the famous humor was gone. He was in a state that we Heartland boys would describe as "Hangdog." (See fabulous actor Paul Newman for best hangdogs ever...in Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean and Cool Hand Luke.)

The normal easy delivery...the Hall of Fame ability to roll out bald faced lies with the good nature of Santa Claus...that was all gone.

He's a Marxist Community Organizer who miraculously parlayed a truly exceptional gift of gab with a with a country who felt the need for one great catharsis of affirmative action.....and now, the Media is finally criticizing him just a little...and his polls are heading South like an overtaxed Yankee after a frigid winter caused by Global Warming.

And he is definitely showing the strain of it all.

He has relied on his personal charm, his low information voter base, and a supine, even sycophant, Media.....until he has placed that last straw of misgovernance on the camels back...and nobody is bothering to pretend that they believe him anymore.

He is more of a fool than Carter and more of a crook than Nixon...and even the willingly blind are starting to wake up to these ugly verities.

If he doesn't tell his lackey attorney general to appoint a Special Prosecutor...wow the Democrats are just going to get killed in November.

this pathetic community organizer huckster is the pinnacle of the Peter Principle....he's risen beyond his level of incompetence...

Last edited:
Obama really spoke truth about the Right. I can see why it would upset some of them.

Obama heaps more mockery on GOP climate deniers - Salon.com
[Video]

Sometimes, reading what the freaks put out here makes you do a face plant!

Obama-Explains-How-World-Would-Be-Better-If-Bush-43-Had-NOT-Invaded-Iraq-0002aAa-598x665.jpg

There are definitely less libs here who are willing to keep defending him...fascinating to observe the ones who are determined to go down with a sinking ship. Incredibly loyal, and foolish.

Mac, you mistook BHO's hysterical giggling at the awful floundering of the Teap creeps right now.

Mac, you mistook BHO's hysterical giggling at the awful floundering of the Teap creeps right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see the one where he was "giggling hysterically".

In the one I saw, he was standing in front of a tree, casual dress....it was on Megan Kelly.

And, it looked to me like he could be nearing a nervous breakdown..course I'm not a doctor...but he might ought to see one.

We need him as sane as possible the next time Putin or the Muslims yank his chain. And, they will. They know a pussy when they see one.

Poor Obummer, can't understand why everyone isn't swooning over him anymore. Even his wife wants nothing to do with him.

I hope he cracks up...that Karma is going to eat him alive and I can't think of more deserving person to suffer miserably the rest of his like, so he can experience all the suffering he brought on us

I hope he cracks up...that Karma is going to eat him alive and I can't think of more deserving person to suffer miserably the rest of his like, so he can experience all the suffering he brought on us

Being a golf-playing lame duck for the next two years, retiring to make millions on book deals and speaking tours, and having a nice government pension for the rest of his life is for sure going to suck eh? If that's suffering then I'm changing my name to Jesus...

I saw a tape of that this morning.
It was different in the sense that he did not have his usual people props behind him.

Forum List

Back