Obama's New Excuse

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwxp61wDM5Q]Obama's New Excuse - "I'm Black"... - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's new excuse, "I'm Black," according to some white guy.

Damn fine journalism there, bud.

Obama's new excuse, "I'm Black," according to some white guy.

Damn fine journalism there, bud.

wow you really add a lot to any post. But he has used the race card and people like you play it for him all the time.

Here's one robot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRyqOg709fw]Sheila Jackson Lee Brings Obama's Race Into Debt Ceiling Fight - YouTube[/ame]

It is what it is.. Obama feeds the stereotype of black men. He's lazy, incompetent and a racist.

Good work Obammy

-Geaux

What a bunch of horseshit. Obama said that?

If he did, fine - I apologize. I bet you anything that this was taken out of context, though.

Race: Obama acknowledges that the color of his skin might have affect how some Americans perceive his presidency, but he doesn't think it has a major overall effect one way or the other. “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” he said. “Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.”

Does not look anything at all like "I'm Black, that's why people hate me."

Good lord, nothing else to post about today?

What a bunch of horseshit. Obama said that?

If he did, fine - I apologize. I bet you anything that this was taken out of context, though.

No need to apologise...it was taken out of context.

Race: Obama acknowledges that the color of his skin might have affect how some Americans perceive his presidency, but he doesn't think it has a major overall effect one way or the other. “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” he said. “Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President.”

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports - Bloomberg

There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.

It is what it is.. Obama feeds the stereotype of black men. He's lazy, incompetent and a racist.

Good work Obammy

-Geaux

He's lazy??? By implementing healthcare reform? You don't like it, but Obama got it done after various half-hearted attempts by Clinton, Nixon and others.

Sorry, he does not strike me as lazy. Could you point out specifics?

There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

“Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president,” Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he’s been in office.

Right - he said that it goes BOTH WAYS. He also said that he did not think that it had much of an impact either way.

Good work Obammy

-Geaux

He's lazy??? By implementing healthcare reform? You don't like it, but Obama got it done after various half-hearted attempts by Clinton, Nixon and others.

Sure-

Obama: "I Think There's A Laziness In Me"

Obama: "I Think There's A Laziness In Me" | RealClearPolitics

"It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach," President Obama also said on an interview with ABC News' Barbara Walters set to air Friday night on "20/20."

In the full interview, set to air tonight, President Obama says that "nothing frustrates me more than when people aren't doing their jobs."

Read the transcript below of President Obama talking about laziness.

Barbara Walters, ABC News: "What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?"

President Obama: "Laziness."

Walters: "You're lazy?"

Obama: "You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! mommy mommy!!! mean ol white men made me fail!!

If you don't have anything to offer other than being disruptive, please use the exit and allow the rest of us to have a grown-up conversation about this, thanks.

Right - he said that it goes BOTH WAYS. He also said that he did not think that it had much of an impact either way.
If it doesn't matter either way, why mention it?

Of course not, because the same racist who get slammed with the race card are the ones that voted for his dumba$$ twice.

-Geaux

Good work Obammy

-Geaux

Sure-

"It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach," President Obama also said on an interview with ABC News' Barbara Walters set to air Friday night on "20/20."

In the full interview, set to air tonight, President Obama says that "nothing frustrates me more than when people aren't doing their jobs."

Barbara Walters, ABC News: "What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?"

Obama: "You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down, underneath all the work that I do, I think there's a laziness in me. It's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii and it's sunny outside, and sitting on the beach.

And I claim to be ugly and I mean it, not a very good indicator of whether or not I actually am, though.

Again, I'm not asking for opinions ... even Obama's ... rather, what specifically makes him lazy and how has it effected his job?

Him claiming to have a natural underlying laziness about him, does not necessarily translate into him not working hard.

I'm much more suspect of people who are self-proclaimed "hard workers" who take hour and a half breaks, always seem to leave early.

Last edited:

If it doesn't matter either way, why mention it?

Because he was asked about it, specifically.

Sure-

And I claim to be ugly and I mean it, not a very good indicator of whether or not I actually am, though.

Again, I'm not asking for opinions ... even Obama's ... rather, what specifically makes him lazy and how has it effected his job?

I said he was lazy. You questioned and asked for a link. I provided said link where Obama admits to being lazy

My work on this issue is done

-Geaux

Sure-

President Obama: "Laziness."nd

I said he was lazy. You questioned and asked for a link. I provided said link where Obama admits to being lazy

My work on this issue is done

-Geaux

Bye.

:rolleyes:

I did not ask for a link - I asked for specifics. A link can say anything I want it to say or nothing at all and I can say "look ... I posted a link."

You took the presidents admission about enjoying the sun and laying on the beach to mean that he does not work hard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back