BREAKING: Biden to announce new Executive Order on Border Policy

How?

My grandfather and grandmother went through the legal immigration process.

My GP fought for America in WWII.

These illegals have no skin in the game. If they tended Trump, you would want them deported.
And you became a traitor.

Brandon might try it. He’s just a dumb ass puppet anyway. His handlers may tell him that he has concluded that he is going to do it.

However, his executive order would be legally invalid. No such authority has been granted to the Executive Branch by the Legislative Branch.

So there will be no valid executive order granting any amnesty.
That is true. He has to conform to federal laws already on the books

ha ha... bribum conform to the law!

too damn funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Blanket Amnesty so all illegals can vote in November?

That was the reason for the open border.

Is he actually going to try it?

What is the new policy?

Nah, going to restrict border crossings. It’s close to election season, biden has to look tough on the border so he’s going to make a few virtue signal changes..to make people feel good.

Check this out - Reuters making excuses for Biden.

Biden took office in 2021 vowing to reverse some of Trump's restrictive immigration policies but grappled with record levels of migrants caught crossing illegally, a trend that has strained U.S. border authorities and cities receiving new arrivals.

The dumbass leftards at Reuters think we don't know that Biden caused the problem in the first place.

And Dems will do absolutely anything to cling to power, from pee tapes to show trials to public misinformation. Dems can't be trusted, and neither can Reuters.

Big deal. Who cares? My people came here as colonists. We made this place what it is. Your people benefited from it, so stfu.

WWII? No Trump ever saw fit to serve in the military. They consider your GP to be a sucker.
There is a lot I can spout. Colonists! Mexico just elected a left-wing Jewish yenta white woman as President. Did you ever notice that most of the leaders of Mexico are the whitest of colonists? If we did DNA testing on many Western Hemisphere citizens who cry COLONISTS, we would find European DNA in them making them COLONISTS!

Everybody's all pissed off over this. Too funny.

Standard pre-election political move on an area of big weakness. He can't reverse his age and he can't force inflation down any more quickly, so he can do this.

Nice to see the border tightened up, anyway.
Keep killing each other. And spread it out to your suburbs and resort vacation areas. And that is what it looks like is happening.

Everybody's all pissed off over this. Too funny.

Standard pre-election political move on an area of big weakness. He can't reverse his age and he can't force inflation down any more quickly, so he can do this.

Nice to see the border tightened up, anyway.
Probably just talk. Believe it when I see it.

Forum List

Back