BREAKING: Biden to announce new Executive Order on Border Policy

SCOTUS will strike this down.

It's the job of CONGRESS to set immigration policy.

Something those dysfunctional tards are completely incapable of doing.

Maybe he will adopt your plan of putting up “small Keep Out‘ signs at the border. :auiqs.jpg:
I like it, but hold little hope. Some would think me harsh. I'm not. I just think people should take their chances, but put some real skin in the game if they wish to break into the country, not just climbing a knotted rope from walmart or testing exercising their swimming skill. I liked the floating barrier Texas put in the river, but thought the south facing side should be totally smooth, presenting no hand holds. We have ports of entry. Legal asylum seekers should use them or stay out, facing automatic rejection if breaking our laws at time of entry. But, that's just me, apparently.

It would always end up in the courts.

The GOP listening to Trump's demand, negged a law that would have allowed the President to legally close the border without any court's interference.
At this point, the Republicans have no intention of approving any legislation that might solve or significantly reduce the problem, in this election year. Likewise, I really do not see Joe doing anything he could not have done a long time ago and should have.

Last edited:
Biden looks like he's about to fall asleep announcing his EO on the border. He can barely read the telepromter. OMG he did the creepy turn smile thing. They didn't even have him sign the order I guess because they don't want him answering questions off script or getting combative with the press.

At this point, the Republicans have not intention of approving any legislation that might solve or significantly reduce the problem, in this election year. Likewise, I really do not see Joe doing anything he could not have done a long time ago and should have.
Republicans passed HR2 over a year ago. It actually had stuff to secure the border, which is why Schumer is stonewalling it.

Why not ask him to bring that up for a vote?

Republicans passed HR2 over a year ago. It actually had stuff to secure the border, which is why Schumer is stonewalling it.

Why not ask him to bring that up for a vote?
Not worth the time. It is an election year and anything on the border will only be for hopeful public consumption by whichever side puts it out. Feel free to start a letter writing campaign in your spare time if you like.

I understand that the whole thing is BS......Some leftist fed judge will find standing and stay the EO......Nothing will change and FJB can mumble something about the courts and that his hands are tied.

Bank on it!

Add to that 5K cross every day and by law someone from China or an other country can't be turned back into Mexico.....China and other countries refuse them reentry. What to do with them? I can't see FJB building giant tent cities for them so paroled into the country they go.

Forum List

Back