Obama's Next Dilemma?,What If Patients Die Waiting For Treatment Or Doctor Shortage?

The more successful Obamacare is at getting people to sign up, the more likely it is that patients will have a hard time being able to make appointments for nonemergency care, and the more likely that they'll burden emergency rooms.

That is assuming that people are able to sign up for affordable care and the deductibles aren't so high that they make people decide to suck it up and ride out their illnesses.

Obamacare was thoroughly ill-conceived. It's a lose-lose proposition.

as it is happened in MA - exactly as you have described.

Costs skyrocketed, ER visits increased :D

If people start dying because of BoondoggleCare, you actually think Odumbo will give a shit?

No and neither will any demonrat. The party of death will have reason to promote more euthanasia.
I think you have it backward. The Party of Death would want to keep people from getting health care. Seems to me "The Party of Death" is the party that does not want everyone to have health insurance.

:dunno:
Someone needs to ask Jay Carney this question! what happens when Americans start dropping like flies come 2014 when they either can't get an appt., can't find the right doctor, waiting in a crowded ER, die over a misdiagnosis, etc.
Actually, someone needs to ask that of Barry, but he wont take any questions regarding this debacle ever!
Can you imagine if this horrific scenario happens next year and "You Know Who" still wont repeal it?
:hellno:

What if the sun rises in the West?

GTFU, tiger.

If people can't get an appointment, can't find the right doctor, wait in a crowded ER or die from a mis diagnosis with the ACA, it will be no different than the current system when one can't get an appointment, find a doctor, wait in an ER or get misdiagnosed.

Those kinds of things happen in our current health care system and have been happening long before the ACA.

Other countries have national health care and they do it for a lot less $$ and their outcomes are better. That fact can be found on any search engine from legitimate sources..... If you really want to know, that is.

a lie
I love the way you call everything you disagree with a lie without providing a single fact to prove you are correct.

Currently America is 33nd in the list of life expectancy. How can we have the best medical care in the world if 32 countries have longer life spans than Americans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
See this is the way you do things. You provide facts and the source for your facts to prove it is not made up.

and to think millions of the dumbest americans always assumed it was free health-care. No Paper Work!

Patients dying while waiting for treatment under ObamaCare is not a dilemma, it's A FEATURE.

If people can't get an appointment, can't find the right doctor, wait in a crowded ER or die from a mis diagnosis with the ACA, it will be no different than the current system when one can't get an appointment, find a doctor, wait in an ER or get misdiagnosed.

Those kinds of things happen in our current health care system and have been happening long before the ACA.

Other countries have national health care and they do it for a lot less $$ and their outcomes are better. That fact can be found on any search engine from legitimate sources..... If you really want to know, that is.

a lie

http://mobile.commonwealthfund.org/...t_sys_comparison_12_nations_intl_brief_v2.pdf

Please note the countries used for comparison.

a lie

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w...ow-americas-health-care-prices-are-ludicrous/

Again, please note the countries used for comparison.

a lie

21 graphs that show America?s health-care prices are ludicrous - The Washington Post

Again, please note the countries used for comparison.
That link needs repeating.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wo...are-ludicrous/

This link illustrates a mental flaw in the way right wingers think. The information in this link is clear and unequivocal, yet the wing nuts on this thread will ignore it and the facts it presents. It illustrates the way wing nuts think:

I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY FACTS OR THE TRUTH!!!

a lie

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bcbe4450-5a8e-11e2-b60e-00144feab49a.html#axzz2jpESpZmC

a lie

http://www.americashealthrankings.org/Rankings/InternationalComparisons

a lie

http://health.usnews.com/health-new...er-worse-health-than-peers-in-other-countries

It's only going to get worse now being there already is a shortage, illegal aliens alone are a major cause of this!

Vox, I am waiting for your acknowledgement of how wrong your statement is.

But, being the gracious poster that I am, I will completely understand your continued silence. ;)

Why do you think there is a finite number of doctors?

If the market opens up with more patients who can pay, Doctors will come to fill the void

they brought this up earlier on Squak Box. The fact that 34 Million (give or take a million) retirees are turning 60/65 every day isn't going to make the quality of health-care any better.

That link needs repeating.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wo...are-ludicrous/

This link illustrates a mental flaw in the way right wingers think. The information in this link is clear and unequivocal, yet the wing nuts on this thread will ignore it and the facts it presents. It illustrates the way wing nuts think:

I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY FACTS OR THE TRUTH!!!

Would you rather have your operation done in the US or in South Africa? Pay up.

Forum List

Back