obamas not a good leader

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
He is smart and i believe a pragmatic decision maker, but he doesnt command respect.

His tone is too flippant and instead of ignoring the poopoo flingers, he acts smug and smarty pants in his responses.

Not a good leader.

Brilliant man.

Not a leader.

The definition of a leader is someone who has a vision for what the future can be and motivates others to achieve that vision.

Examples are JFK and his man on the moon speech and MLK's I have a dream speech.

Obama had the vision but lacked the ability to motivate others to achieve it so yes, you are correct in your assessment of him IMO.

He is smart and i believe a pragmatic decision maker, but he doesnt command respect.

His tone is too flippant and instead of ignoring the poopoo flingers, he acts smug and smarty pants in his responses.

Not a good leader.

Brilliant man.

Not a leader.
Above average intelligence......perhaps. Brilliant....I don't think so unless the bar for brilliant is set really low.

Obama is a great community leader! :biggrin:

but as a President he sucks big time!

What makes you think he is smart? His academic record (please share with us)? By "practical" do you mean expedient (like pulling all our troops out of Iraq)? It is precisely his lack of admirable qualities which has result in his failure to command any respect.

What makes you think he is smart? His academic record (please share with us)? By "practical" do you mean expedient (like pulling all our troops out of Iraq)? It is precisely his lack of admirable qualities which has result in his failure to command any respect.
Im not gunna do a 'defend obama' thread. Go somewhere.

But harvard law publishes their deans list. Publically. He made it. I know i know, its a conspiracy

He's not a brilliant man.

He's an arrogant, self-absorbed narcissist with a shallow intellect.

Forum List

Back