obama's Park Service To Arrest 90 Year Old WWII Vets

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Great: Obama?s Parks Service Plans to Arrest 90-Year-Old WWII Vets for Daring to Visit Open-Air Memorial | Jammie Wearing Fools

I hope so. God, I hope so. Please, please do it.

He says they are considering going ahead with the trip even if the government is still on shutdown, but when he called the parks service, he was told they would face arrest. “I said, are you kidding me? You’re going to arrest a 90/91-year-old veteran from seeing his memorial? If it wasn’t for them it wouldn’t be there. She said, ‘That’s correct sir.’”

When Armstrong asked for her name, he says she did not give it to him and then promptly hung up the phone.

Obama is hateful and despicable human being

what is the first thing he does from the sequester, close off your white house...Now with the this, the first things he goes after is our WAR MEMORIALS and our VETERANS

I can't believe you put this man in our lives...

Obama considers our Veterans "Right wing extremists"

He also dosen't know the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day, but then again, he's not from here

Obama is hateful and despicable human being

what is the first thing he does from the sequester, close off your white house...Now with the this, the first things he goes after is our WAR MEMORIALS and our VETERANS

I can't believe you put this man in our lives...

Wrong.....

You see, it's dimocraps who want the whole government opened back up so if a few 90 year-old Veterans have to get arrested and slammed in jail to accomplish that, so be it.

I mean, WTF? The useful period of their lives is almost over anyway. Under obamacare, they wouldn't spend two cents to keep these old buggers alive, so they just need to learn their place and not question The One.

NEVER question The One.

Never, ever

Obama Vows To Veto GOP Spending Bill That Restores Funding For Veterans’ Benefits…

Obama_Signing-550x343.jpg

He wants people to suffer, that much is clear.

Via WhiteHouse.gov:

STATEMENT OF ADMINISTRATION POLICY

H.J. Res. 70, 71, 72, 73 and H.R. 3230 – Limited Appropriations Resolutions, 2014 (Rep. Rogers, R-KY)

The Administration strongly opposes House passage of H.J. Res. 70, H.J. Res. 71, H.J. Res. 72, H.J. Res. 73, and H.R. 3230, making fiscal year 2014 appropriations for very limited activities. Consideration of appropriations bills in a piecemeal fashion is not a serious or responsible way to run the United States Government. Instead of opening up a few Government functions, the House of Representatives should re-open all of the Government. The harmful impacts of a shutdown extend across Government, affecting services that are critical to small businesses, women, children, seniors, and others across the Nation. The Senate acted in a responsible manner on a short-term funding measure to maintain Government functions and avoid a damaging Government shutdown. The House of Representatives should allow a straight up or down vote on the Senate-passed H.J. Res. 59.

If the President were presented with H.J. Res. 70, H.J. Res. 71, H.J. Res. 72, H.J. Res. 73, and H.R. 3230, he would veto the bills.

- See more at: http://weaselzippers.net/#sthash.4c6ID6bT.dpuf

What a scumbag

Last edited:
Another brilliant nutter fooled. One a day, folks. You can't make it up!

Well....actually you can. And these dummies will believe it.

Ignorant douche. What are you two babbling about?

Honor Flight to World War II Memorial in jeopardy due to shutdown : News : NorthwestOhio.com

TOLEDO -- In and around the Glass City, effects of the government shutdown can be seen at our museums, monuments, and national parks. The gates are closed and locked, denying access completely to the Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge.

Transportation Safety Administration employees were still working at Toledo Express Airport on Monday, but when WNWO called the TSA to find out if they would be affected, there was a message that said the public relations representative did not have access to her voicemail or email due to the government shutdown.

A letter from Rep. Marcy Kaptur's (D-OH 9) office reads,"...only services deemed essential for the safety of human life and protection of property will be continued."

Yet, for a group of World War II veterans visiting the national memorial in Washington D.C., an all expense paid trip which is called an "Honor Flight," the shutdown was not stopping them from seeing the tribute that was inspired by them.

"It just goes to show you why we won World War II," says Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio President Lee Armstrong.

Many elderly veterans, some in wheelchairs, broke through the barriers set up around the memorial, as police, park service employees, and tourists looked on. "The Germans and the Japanese couldn't contain us. They weren't going to let barriers contain them today. They wanted to see their memorial," says Armstrong.

Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio has a trip scheduled to depart from Toledo next Wednesday, October 9.

"We will make the call this Friday to determine if the flight is still a go, or if we will have to re-schedule," Armstrong explains.

He says they are considering going ahead with the trip even if the government is still on shutdown, but when he called the parks service, he was told they would face arrest. "I said, are you kidding me? You're going to arrest a 90/91-year-old veteran from seeing his memorial? If it wasn't for them it wouldn't be there. She said, 'That's correct sir.'"

When Armstrong asked for her name, he says she did not give it to him and then promptly hung up the phone.

99% of veterans on Honor Flights have never had the opportunity to see the memorial that is devoted to their service.

Through October, the are over 35,000 veterans scheduled to visit the site, more than 900 in the next five days alone.

It may all be waiting in limbo if the government can't complete their job.

Edge:
It's still up. The story is still there.

And both of you are still dumb fucks

weaslezippers

another fact-able site.

Look, you STUPID MOTHERFUCKER....

Weaselzippers is a news aggregator. NOTHING originates from them. They write nothing, they report only what others are reporting and they always give you links to where they got it from. GOD DAYUM but libs are some stupid little bitches.

And since you are way too stupid to look it up...

ag·gre·ga·tor
ˈagriˌgātər/
noun
COMPUTING
a website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them.

Despite the soon to be short lived gloating by Moon..

The story is true.

jammiewearing supplied a source link within the article and apparently Moon didn't look for it..

Honor Flight to World War II Memorial in jeopardy due to shutdown : News : NorthwestOhio.com

TOLEDO -- In and around the Glass City, effects of the government shutdown can be seen at our museums, monuments, and national parks. The gates are closed and locked, denying access completely to the Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge.

Transportation Safety Administration employees were still working at Toledo Express Airport on Monday, but when WNWO called the TSA to find out if they would be affected, there was a message that said the public relations representative did not have access to her voicemail or email due to the government shutdown.

A letter from Rep. Marcy Kaptur's (D-OH 9) office reads,"...only services deemed essential for the safety of human life and protection of property will be continued."

Yet, for a group of World War II veterans visiting the national memorial in Washington D.C., an all expense paid trip which is called an "Honor Flight," the shutdown was not stopping them from seeing the tribute that was inspired by them.

"It just goes to show you why we won World War II," says Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio President Lee Armstrong.

Many elderly veterans, some in wheelchairs, broke through the barriers set up around the memorial, as police, park service employees, and tourists looked on. "The Germans and the Japanese couldn't contain us. They weren't going to let barriers contain them today. They wanted to see their memorial," says Armstrong.

Honor Flight of Northwest Ohio has a trip scheduled to depart from Toledo next Wednesday, October 9.

"We will make the call this Friday to determine if the flight is still a go, or if we will have to re-schedule," Armstrong explains.

He says they are considering going ahead with the trip even if the government is still on shutdown, but when he called the parks service, he was told they would face arrest. "I said, are you kidding me? You're going to arrest a 90/91-year-old veteran from seeing his memorial? If it wasn't for them it wouldn't be there. She said, 'That's correct sir.'"

99% of veterans on Honor Flights have never had the opportunity to see the memorial that is devoted to their service.

Through October, the are over 35,000 veterans scheduled to visit the site, more than 900 in the next five days alone.

It may all be waiting in limbo if the government can't complete their job.

Great: Obama?s Parks Service Plans to Arrest 90-Year-Old WWII Vets for Daring to Visit Open-Air Memorial | Jammie Wearing Fools

I hope so. God, I hope so. Please, please do it.

He says they are considering going ahead with the trip even if the government is still on shutdown, but when he called the parks service, he was told they would face arrest. “I said, are you kidding me? You’re going to arrest a 90/91-year-old veteran from seeing his memorial? If it wasn’t for them it wouldn’t be there. She said, ‘That’s correct sir.’”

Why do you hope so? Got a problem with vets?

Because Moon is a dishonest scrunt who is here only to inflame and taunt.

He is the textbook definition of a "Troll"

Forum List

Back