obama's Park Service To Arrest 90 Year Old WWII Vets

Obama Vows To Veto GOP Spending Bill That Restores Funding For Veterans’ Benefits…

Obama_Signing-550x343.jpg

He wants people to suffer, that much is clear.

Via WhiteHouse.gov:

STATEMENT OF ADMINISTRATION POLICY

H.J. Res. 70, 71, 72, 73 and H.R. 3230 – Limited Appropriations Resolutions, 2014 (Rep. Rogers, R-KY)

The Administration strongly opposes House passage of H.J. Res. 70, H.J. Res. 71, H.J. Res. 72, H.J. Res. 73, and H.R. 3230, making fiscal year 2014 appropriations for very limited activities. Consideration of appropriations bills in a piecemeal fashion is not a serious or responsible way to run the United States Government. Instead of opening up a few Government functions, the House of Representatives should re-open all of the Government. The harmful impacts of a shutdown extend across Government, affecting services that are critical to small businesses, women, children, seniors, and others across the Nation. The Senate acted in a responsible manner on a short-term funding measure to maintain Government functions and avoid a damaging Government shutdown. The House of Representatives should allow a straight up or down vote on the Senate-passed H.J. Res. 59.

If the President were presented with H.J. Res. 70, H.J. Res. 71, H.J. Res. 72, H.J. Res. 73, and H.R. 3230, he would veto the bills.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

What a scumbag

Republicans

Sent up a bill that restores ALL Government and Obama will sign it

Is that so hard to understand?

Ya know there is a procedure to reattach the left half of your body, which obviously atrophied from lack of use. Ya might want to check into it..... or not......

BVipkwMCcAALLZh.jpg

obama's america

Say, how come the Lincoln Memorial is closed (and guarded) today but it was open during the 1995-96 shutdown?

I guess because during that administration we only had a rapist for president and during this one, we have an America Hating piece of shit.

True, but he is letting others handle the situation here so he can work on foreign relations with Asian nations.
I don't agree with what they did. But it is no reason to use unreliable sources to lie to advanced a rhetoric of propaganda.

Obama is responsible for anything and everything that happens out of the Executive branch and that lasts for more than a day or two.

These orders went out yesterday. If they are still in force this afternoon, then by his not rescinding them, he is responsible for them.

Got any proof that Oblama actually ordered this?

If not Obama himself, then someone who works for/with him did.

If Obama didn't approve of it, he could have rescinded that order already.. He's done a "great" job writing EO's in the past overturning laws he doesn't like.

Why is anyone surprised that a known acquaintance of William Ayers hates everybody in the military? :confused:

Well let's see here. The Vet's are visiting the WWII Memorial, none have been arrested. In fact some of the police helped them move the barricades, more vets are due to visit today. Were the National Parks and Memorials shut down primarily for political impact? Most likely. Would the Pubs do the same thing if the shoes were on the other feet? Most likely.

No. It is considered non-essential. There is no choice. It was not done for political impact.

The CONSTANT effort on the part of "conservatives" to claim that "both sides do it equally" is growing old.

It makes nutters feel better to think it.....but is just ain't true.

obama working on foreign relations!

No please no.

He's done enough damage with foreign relations already.

Why is the Lincoln Memorial closed today when it was open during the 1995-96 shutdown?

You douchebag libturds gotta run to DailyKooks for some help, is that it?

proxy.jpg

In the last shutdown, the only thing that closed was the Information Booth. Everything else was open.

Lincoln-Memorial-1995.jpg

1995-Memorials-Open-during-Shutdown.jpg

The WWII memorial was open 24/7 even when it wasn't staffed.

Lincoln Memorial Shut | WWII Memorial | Obama | Democrats

For example, The White House now claims that it needed to erect barricades at the WWII Memorial to keep out vistors, including a group of visiting WWII veterans, because parks service personnel know how to perform CPR. (Seriously, that’s the claim.)

But Morgen demonstrated that the WWII memorial is open 24 hours a day, but only staffed part of the day, which means that for much of the time it’s open there are no parks service personnel there at all. Such much for the bogus CPR defense.

Do you scum care about anything other than yourselves?

Never mind, I already know the answer

Well let's see here. The Vet's are visiting the WWII Memorial, none have been arrested. In fact some of the police helped them move the barricades, more vets are due to visit today. Were the National Parks and Memorials shut down primarily for political impact? Most likely. Would the Pubs do the same thing if the shoes were on the other feet? Most likely.

No. It is considered non-essential. There is no choice. It was not done for political impact.

The CONSTANT effort on the part of "conservatives" to claim that "both sides do it equally" is growing old.

It makes nutters feel better to think it.....but is just ain't true.

The party in power always does things to benefit their position, and or make use of the inevitable, so it's a strong possibility considering the National park service charges entrance and camping fees at most parks now. Only the truly or willingly clueless would deny that. Your "constant effort" deflection is just that, a partisan deflection.

Now, they're calling them "Barry-cades" and it's catching on.

Somebody's gonna get fired over this.

Hopefully...... Barry

Now, they're calling them "Barry-cades" and it's catching on.

Somebody's gonna get fired over this.

Hopefully...... Barry

Careful, to much spinning might cause you to puke all over your monitor........ Uuummmm, could be a good thing.......

Why is the Lincoln Memorial closed today when it was open during the 1995-96 shutdown?

You douchebag libturds gotta run to DailyKooks for some help, is that it?

proxy.jpg

In the last shutdown, the only thing that closed was the Information Booth. Everything else was open.

Lincoln-Memorial-1995.jpg

1995-Memorials-Open-during-Shutdown.jpg

The WWII memorial was open 24/7 even when it wasn't staffed.

Lincoln Memorial Shut | WWII Memorial | Obama | Democrats

For example, The White House now claims that it needed to erect barricades at the WWII Memorial to keep out vistors, including a group of visiting WWII veterans, because parks service personnel know how to perform CPR. (Seriously, that’s the claim.)

But Morgen demonstrated that the WWII memorial is open 24 hours a day, but only staffed part of the day, which means that for much of the time it’s open there are no parks service personnel there at all. Such much for the bogus CPR defense.

Do you scum care about anything other than yourselves?

Never mind, I already know the answer

Why are passports being issued this time but not last time? Any thoughts?

Veto anything that does not fund the entire government. No negotiations with domestic terrorists.

Stop with the drama queen shit calling fellow Americans who were elected to oppose Obamacare "domestic terrorists".

That is what they are.

TD is correct. The House is doing exactly what we hired them to do.

It's their DUTY to stop funding an executive who has overstepped it's authority.

Go ahead and call them nuts, but your calling Thomas Jefferson, Madison and the rest of the founding Fathers nuts also. I'll take that crowd over yours any day.

Stop with the drama queen shit calling fellow Americans who were elected to oppose Obamacare "domestic terrorists".

That is what they are.

It's their DUTY to stop funding an executive who has overstepped it's authority.

Go ahead and call them nuts, but your calling Thomas Jefferson, Madison and the rest of the founding Fathers nuts also. I'll take that crowd over yours any day.

Sorry. You don't get them as your crowd. They'd laugh at you just like I do. They'd bitch slap a weasel like Cruz before he opened his lying trap.

That is what they are.

Sorry. You don't get them as your crowd. They'd laugh at you just like I do. They'd bitch slap a weasel like Cruz before he opened his lying trap.

Is this before or after you called them terrorists?

I don't hate or love the presidents. I try to accept that which I can't change, and change the things I can.

Forum List

Back