Obama's Record of Betrayal

Really? So what would you call Egypt? Syria? Libya? :dunno:

I never cease to be amazed at how profoundly ignorant of the facts progressives are...

Spoken like a conservative arm chair general and cheerleader.
So Obama leads the U.S. into other nations to overthrow their leaders and replace them with known terrorist organizations (such as the Muslim Brotherhood) while you proclaim that Obama kept us out of the Middle East? Unbelievable...

When are you chicken shit knuckle dragging republicans going to realize.....we aint winning the war terrorism.
When are you idiot progressives going to accept reality over your ignorant ideology? You claimed Obama kept us out of the Middle East when in fact he got us into more military conflicts in the Middle East than any president in U.S. history.

You must be talking about the two wars GW Bush got America into!!!
Bush responded to 9/11 by taking us into Afghanistan (as every American wanted - including ignorant progressives). He then took us into Iraq. That's 2 for you progressives that can't count.

Obama took us into Egypt, Libya, Syria, and Yemen. That's 4 for you progressives that can't count.

So Obama leads the U.S. into other nations to overthrow their leaders and replace them with known terrorist organizations (such as the Muslim Brotherhood) while you proclaim that Obama kept us out of the Middle East? Unbelievable...

When are you chicken shit knuckle dragging republicans going to realize.....we aint winning the war terrorism.
When are you idiot progressives going to accept reality over your ignorant ideology? You claimed Obama kept us out of the Middle East when in fact he got us into more military conflicts in the Middle East than any president in U.S. history.

Obama didn't redeploy ground troops back into the ME in large quantities!!! Let Trump fuck up and do that.
Vintage progressive. After the facts expose her as an uninformed, partisan hack, she resorts to anger and personal insults.

There is no crime with insulting conservative republicans with their outdated 20th century ideologies.
No - but it does illustrate your ignorance and immaturity. By the way - I'll take the Republican 20th Century ideology any day over the Dumbocrat 16th Century ideology.

There will be a lot of coffins with conservative voting service member in them; since the majority of the military voted for Trump.
Certainly better than unarmed, untrained, unprepared innocent civilians ending up in coffins as they have because of Obama.

Tragedy at Fort Hood - CBS News

Boston Marathon Terror Attack Fast Facts - CNN.com

Update: Bond denied for man accused of beheading woman in Moore

Graphic: New details released in near-beheading murder of Stillwater teen, one in custody

Grandson arrested for allegedly shooting, decapitating grandparents in Oklahoma City home

San Bernardino shooting - CNN.com

But hey - don't let these pesky little facts get in the way of a good progressive false narrative. :eusa_doh:

Its a war!!!!! Figures all you GOP Neanderthals expect a war with no casualties.
What - we had no wars under Bush? I don't remember people dying on the streets of the U.S. when Bush was president (other than 9/11 which occurred only 8 months after he was sworn in because Clinton had ignored and encouraged it for 8 years).

Bush allowed 3,000 Americans to die on his watch!!!! He should have been impeached.
No - Bill Clinton allowed 3,000 Americans to die. He had 8 years to solve the problem and chose to ignore it like a typical idealist liberal. Bush had a whopping 8 months to solve the problem.

Saudi Arabia offered up Bin Laden's head on a silver platter. Bill Clinton said "nah - let him go". Clinton should be criminally charged.

History has already recorded that GW Bush allowed 3,000 American to go to their fiery deaths 9 months after the supreme court selected him to the Presidency.

Bush responded to 9/11 by taking us into Afghanistan (as every American wanted - including ignorant progressives). He then took us into Iraq. That's 2 for you progressives that can't count.

Obama took us into Egypt, Libya, Syria, and Yemen. That's 4 for you progressives that can't count.

Obama allowed the people of Egypt, Libya, Syria and Yemen to decide their own course........without the interference of a predominately All volunteer Republican military.

But don't worry, Trump will put predominately Republican military troops back into the cluster-fuck M.E.

Its a war!!!!! Figures all you GOP Neanderthals expect a war with no casualties.
What - we had no wars under Bush? I don't remember people dying on the streets of the U.S. when Bush was president (other than 9/11 which occurred only 8 months after he was sworn in because Clinton had ignored and encouraged it for 8 years).

Bush allowed 3,000 Americans to die on his watch!!!! He should have been impeached.
No - Bill Clinton allowed 3,000 Americans to die. He had 8 years to solve the problem and chose to ignore it like a typical idealist liberal. Bush had a whopping 8 months to solve the problem.

Saudi Arabia offered up Bin Laden's head on a silver platter. Bill Clinton said "nah - let him go". Clinton should be criminally charged.

History has already recorded that GW Bush allowed 3,000 American to go to their fiery deaths 9 months after the supreme court selected him to the Presidency.
History shows a lot more than just that as I just stated. You're inability to accept reality doesn't change it. Shed those tears buttercup. Donald Trump is your president because of the idiocy of Barack Obama policies which you supported.

The American people overwhelmingly reject your bat-shit crazy ideology.

Obama didn't redeploy ground troops back into the ME in large quantities!!! Let Trump fuck up and do that.
Vintage progressive. After the facts expose her as an uninformed, partisan hack, she resorts to anger and personal insults.

There is no crime with insulting conservative republicans with their outdated 20th century ideologies.
No - but it does illustrate your ignorance and immaturity. By the way - I'll take the Republican 20th Century ideology any day over the Dumbocrat 16th Century ideology.

You, Trump, Republican voting Generals and voters have got to start thinking in the 21st Century.......don't you!!!!

History shows a lot more than just that as I just stated. You're inability to accept reality doesn't change it. Shed those tears buttercup. Donald Trump is your president because of the idiocy of Barack Obama policies which you supported.

The American people overwhelmingly reject your bat-shit crazy ideology.
Trump can be/will be protested and resisted for the next 4 years!!! Trump is the Republican's Authorative Dictator......enjoy him while you can. Like Obama, Trump will be filibustered, obstructed, and sabotaged. America won't come together under Trump. Keep dreaming.

Obama allowed the people of Egypt, Libya, Syria and Yemen to decide their own course........without the interference of a predominately All volunteer Republican military.

But don't worry, Trump will put predominately Republican military troops back into the cluster-fuck M.E.
Mmmmm...you keep moving the goalposts every time I prove you wrong. First you said that Obama kept us out of the Middle East (lie). When I proved that wrong, your new false narrative became "well at least he kept us in less Middle East conflicts than Bush" (lie). When I proved that wrong, your new false narrative is suddenly "but....but...but...Obama let people decide their own course".

Uh...that's exactly what Bush did in Iraq and you people cry like little bitches about it for 15 years now.

What business did Obama have involving himself in those nations? They posed no threat to the U.S. and in the case of Libya & Egypt, were in fact our allies.

Mmmmm...you keep moving the goalposts every time I prove you wrong. First you said that Obama kept us out of the Middle East (lie). When I proved that wrong, your new false narrative became "well at least he kept us in less Middle East conflicts than Bush" (lie). When I proved that wrong, your new false narrative is suddenly "but....but...but...Obama let people decide their own course".

Uh...that's exactly what Bush did in Iraq and you people cry like little bitches about it for 15 years now.

A lot of troops are pissed off they are forever in the GW Bush Amputee Club.

You, Trump, Republican voting Generals and voters have got to start thinking in the 21st Century.......don't you!!!!
I can't speak for them, but I have been thinking 21st Century since the 20th Century. That's probably why I'm so far ahead of you.

What business did Obama have involving himself in those nations? They posed no threat to the U.S. and in the case of Libya & Egypt, were in fact our allies.

What business will Trump have with reintroducing ground troops into ME Civil Wars!!!!!

What business will Trump have with reintroducing ground troops into ME Civil Wars!!!!!
So you support what Obama actually did but you denounce Trump for thinking he will do the same thing. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet sweetie. Why are you acting like you have the slightest clue what he will do? And why are you so pissed off at Trump for something he hasn't even done yet? :lol:

Yep.....GW Bush found those WMD'S.........didn't he????

So you support what Obama actually did but you denounce Trump for thinking he will do the same thing. Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet sweetie. Why are you acting like you have the slightest clue what he will do? And why are you so pissed off at Trump for something he hasn't even done yet? :lol:

Meh! Trump and his appointed Generals will invade and occupy a ME country with 2 years!!!!

Trump can be/will be protested and resisted for the next 4 years!!! Trump is the Republican's Authorative Dictator......enjoy him while you can. Like Obama, Trump will be filibustered, obstructed, and sabotaged. America won't come together under Trump. Keep dreaming.
America can't come together under anyone because progressives are so bat-shit crazy. You're talking about a group of people who hate the U.S., who embrace fascism and oppression, and who insist that little girls should be forced to shower and pee with grown men who are mentally disturbed and sexually deviant.

Yep.....GW Bush found those WMD'S.........didn't he????
Um.....actually.....he did. And even MSNBC was forced to admit it sweetie :lmao: :

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo

It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808...ddeadly-sarin-gas-explodes-iraq/#.T9_OGBB5mK0

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/1/13/70852.shtml

By allowing ISIS to enter Iraq un-opposed, allowing them to take over territory that had already been liberated at great cost by our military, he betrayed those military members who fought, sacrifuced, and died to liberate Iraq. He also betrayed the 'combat boots' now on the ground again who are helping to liverate it again ... because of Barry's failed foreign policy and actions.

Meh! Trump and his appointed Generals will invade and occupy a ME country with 2 years!!!!
Again....you get pissed off about something that may never happen but you applaud Obama for the same thing when it actually did happen.

Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet sweetie. You're not Nostradamus. You can't see the future. If you want to complain about sending troops into the Middle East - start screaming about Obama.

Forum List

Back