Obama's Record of Betrayal

Meh....Republican all volunteer military can't serve as liberators.....are you smoking crack!!!!
No, but you are.

American troops liberated Iraq - Barry lost it...and more people, to include Americans, have died as a result.
Stupidest gd war in our history. Let Afghan get away, wrecked the ME for NO REASON, dupe. Had NOTHING to do with 9/11. As if anyone saw ISIS coming. And thanks for the world depression- great for jihadist recruiting, dupe.
No, dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war to help Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, take over Libya -- THAT is the 'stupidest gd war in US history'!
It wasn't a war for us- no boots. Alqaeda is BARELY there, trapped in Qaddafi's ruined hometown, the Libyans LOVE US, and you're totally duped. Also, it lasted less than 60 days, still lawful. You appear to know NOTHING.

It wasn't a war for us- no boots. Alqaeda is BARELY there, trapped in Qaddafi's ruined hometown, the Libyans LOVE US, and you're totally duped. Also, it lasted less than 60 days, still lawful. You appear to know NOTHING.
They love us so much that they attacked us in Benghazi and brutally murdered Ambassador Stevens along with killing three other Americans. Man you are the dumbest person to ever log in to USMB francoHFW.

No, dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war to help Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, take over Libya -- THAT is the 'stupidest gd war in US history'!
It wasn't a war for us- no boots.
Really? No boots, uh? Well, I guess Ambassador Stevens was wearing wingtips. Idiot. We had special forces, CIA, contractors, state department and more all waging war in Libya to oust an ally and help the Muslim Brotherhood into power. We probably had more "boots" in Libya than Afghanistan and Iraq combined under Bush.

Syria (like he said), Ukraine, Venezuela, you name it DUHHHH.

Already got them in Syria, never had them in Ukraine or Venezuela. Next?
Not ground, combat troops. Libya was our ally? lol. Egypt? Some people like democracy...

Really, do you need me to provide the definitions of special operators and reintroduce, for a supposedly educated person, you're not very smart.
They are there to train. GOT IT? Dooofus. That's why they don't get killed.
They HAVE been killed, you idiot. One was brought home in a coffin not long ago.
One lol. Do you do anything but split hairs, dupe?

They love us so much that they attacked us in Benghazi and brutally murdered Ambassador Stevens along with killing three other Americans. Man you are the dumbest person to ever log in to USMB francoHFW.
That was one militia, and it was in the middle of attacks all over the ME due to that VIDEO, dupissimus. They had huge demonstrations APOLOGIZING. Too bad you don't get any real news.

That was one militia, and it was in the middle of attacks all over the ME due to that VIDEO, dupissimus. They had huge demonstrations APOLOGIZING. Too bad you don't get any real news.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Even Obama and Hitlery Clinton themselves have admitted that the video was a lie. And francoHFW here is so uninformed that he's still going with a Dumbocrat lie that has since been retracted. :lmao:

Really? No boots, uh? Well, I guess Ambassador Stevens was wearing wingtips. Idiot. We had special forces, CIA, contractors, state department and more all waging war in Libya to oust an ally and help the Muslim Brotherhood into power. We probably had more "boots" in Libya than Afghanistan and Iraq combined under Bush.
You're a total idiot. The war was over by Bengazi. NO military on the ground EVER. Only bombing. Jeebus the country is in jeopardy with you jackasses everywhere. Maybe even the president elect.

Can you talk about how difficult it is to ignore reality in favor of a bat-shit crazy ideology, francoHFW? Is it kind of like being a Scientologist or is it completely different? Do you ever get tired of being the dumbest person in the room? Do you ever grow weary of lying?

I find all of this fascinating so please let us all know.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Even Obama and Hitlery Clinton themselves have admitted that the video was a lie. And francoHFW here is so uninformed that he's still going with a Dumbocrat lie that has since been retracted. :lmao:
Link, MORON? Idiocy.

You're a total idiot. The war was over by Bengazi. NO military on the ground EVER. Only bombing. Jeebus the country is in jeopardy with you jackasses everywhere. Maybe even the president elect.
Watching you lose your shit every time one of us points out your stupidity and corrects you with facts is hilarious...

Alqaeda is BARELY there,
First of all - it's Al Qaeda you nitwit. It's Arabic for "The Base". Two words. Second, that's like saying you are "barely pregnant". Either Al Qaeda is there or they are not there. There is no "barely" about it.
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia
Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia
On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the ..... The role ofthe video in motivating the attack quickly became an ongoing dispute in the American political arena. Numerous eyewitnesses reported ...
Causes‎: ‎Innocence of Muslims
Date‎: ‎September 11, 2012 – September 29, 20...

Watching you lose your shit every time one of us points out your stupidity and corrects you with facts is hilarious...
So the war was on still? lol. Let's see those links, MORON. We had over a 100k boots and no one noticed?

Link, MORON? Idiocy.
It must really suck to wake up every day being you.... :lmao:

Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Hillary: I Didn't Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video

I can't even begin to imagine how bad your life has to suck.... :lmao:

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies

Link, MORON? Idiocy.
It must really suck to wake up every day being you.... :lmao:

Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Hillary: I Didn't Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video
FAKE NEWS, stupid.
Video: Clinton and Benghazi - FactCheck.org

I can't even begin to imagine how bad your life has to suck.... :lmao:

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
Rev. Moon Times thanks you, idiot. Video: Clinton and Benghazi - FactCheck.org

There, there...it's ok 'lil buddy. :itsok:

The adults are in charge again. We'll clean up your mess for you. We don't understand you little one's to not be confused over these "complex" issues.

Forum List

Back