Obama's Record of Betrayal

It wasn't a war for us- no boots. Alqaeda is BARELY there, trapped in Qaddafi's ruined hometown, the Libyans LOVE US, and you're totally duped. Also, it lasted less than 60 days, still lawful. You appear to know NOTHING.
They love us so much that they attacked us in Benghazi and brutally murdered Ambassador Stevens along with killing three other Americans. Man you are the dumbest person to ever log in to USMB francoHFW.
That was one militia, and it was in the middle of attacks all over the ME due to that VIDEO, dupissimus. They had huge demonstrations APOLOGIZING. Too bad you don't get any real news.
I can't even begin to imagine how bad your life has to suck.... :lmao:

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
OF COURSE it was a terror attack and OF COURSE the video probably triggered it. Stay in Hicksville or you'll only be laughed at...

They love us so much that they attacked us in Benghazi and brutally murdered Ambassador Stevens along with killing three other Americans. Man you are the dumbest person to ever log in to USMB francoHFW.
That was one militia, and it was in the middle of attacks all over the ME due to that VIDEO, dupissimus. They had huge demonstrations APOLOGIZING. Too bad you don't get any real news.
Bwahahahahaha!!! Even Obama and Hitlery Clinton themselves have admitted that the video was a lie. And francoHFW here is so uninformed that he's still going with a Dumbocrat lie that has since been retracted. :lmao:
Link, MORON? Idiocy.
It must really suck to wake up every day being you.... :lmao:

Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Hillary: I Didn't Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video
FAKE NEWS, stupid.
Video: Clinton and Benghazi - FactCheck.org
From your own link:

As we have written, the Obama administration was quick to blame an online anti-Muslim video, which did trigger protests in Egypt and elsewhere, and slow to acknowledge that the heavily armed assault in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.

It's 4 years later and you're just now catching up with what transpired? :eusa_doh:

OF COURSE it was a terror attack and OF COURSE the video probably triggered it. Stay in Hicksville or you'll only be laughed at...
Uh-oh....!!! Looks like someone is walking back their previous statements already after being unable to find a single link to support her lie. :eusa_whistle:

There, there...it's ok 'lil buddy. :itsok:

The adults are in charge again. We'll clean up your mess for you. We don't understand you little one's to not be confused over these "complex" issues.

It wasn't a war for us- no boots. Alqaeda is BARELY there, trapped in Qaddafi's ruined hometown, the Libyans LOVE US, and you're totally duped. Also, it lasted less than 60 days, still lawful. You appear to know NOTHING.

You're a total idiot. The war was over by Bengazi. NO military on the ground EVER. Only bombing. Jeebus the country is in jeopardy with you jackasses everywhere. Maybe even the president elect.
All your links are totally disrespected rags, fake newspapers. You're ridiculous. You live on another fictitious planet.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Even Obama and Hitlery Clinton themselves have admitted that the video was a lie. And francoHFW here is so uninformed that he's still going with a Dumbocrat lie that has since been retracted. :lmao:
Link, MORON? Idiocy.
It must really suck to wake up every day being you.... :lmao:

Clinton Claims She Didn't Blame Benghazi Attack on a YouTube Video

Hillary: I Didn't Blame Benghazi On The YouTube Video
FAKE NEWS, stupid.
Video: Clinton and Benghazi - FactCheck.org
From your own link:

As we have written, the Obama administration was quick to blame an online anti-Muslim video, which did trigger protests in Egypt and elsewhere, and slow to acknowledge that the heavily armed assault in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.

It's 4 years later and you're just now catching up with what transpired? :eusa_doh:
Idiot.

Uh-oh....!!! Looks like someone is walking back their previous statements already after being unable to find a single link to support her lie. :eusa_whistle:
You can't PROVE it without TALKING to the attackers DUUUHHHHHHHHHH. Only dupes KNOW lol. IDIOT.

You can't PROVE it without TALKING to the attackers DUUUHHHHHHHHHH. Only dupes KNOW lol. IDIOT.
Then why would you make the statement that it was caused by a video previously when now you're admitting you have no idea?

Because you're a liar...

OF COURSE it was a terror attack...
Wait....what?!? You just stated in post #141:
..the Libyans LOVE US, and you're totally duped...

So now you have completely contradicted yourself. Why would Libians execute a terrorist attack against us if they "LOVE US"?!? Oops... :eusa_whistle:
Just go away, idiot.
Bwahahahahaha! This is what happens when you make shit up francoHFW and ignore reality in favor of ideology. It all falls apart on you...quickly.

From your own link:

Idiot.
Wait....first you prove that you have no idea about the facts surrounding Benghazi. Then, because of your ego, you can't admit you were wrong so you post a link which supports what I said all along - and I'm the "idiot"?!? :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine how bad your life has to suck.... :lmao:

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
The FBI and CIA both said the video played no part.

The compound was attacked twice in the weeks leading up to 9/11/12 - they were smaller attacks designed to test the defenses.

The attack on 9/11/12 was only one of over a dozen called for throughout the Middle East...because it was the anniversary of 9/11/01, not because of any video.

Al Qaeda's leader had also called for Stephen's assassination in retaliation for the death of an Al Qaeda leader from Benghazi due to a drone strike several months earlier. The mayor of Benghazi warned of this.

The State Dept knew of both of these. I have posted multiple links about all this several times - look them up if you want evidence...but the video had nothing to do with the attack. It was a LIE, a COVER, an EXCUSE - it was BS.

In the aftermath Hillary and Barry villified an American for exercising his right of free speech to cover their own F*-Up! Stephens and 3 other Americans died NEEDLESSLY!

The 4 Americans died at the hands of the same Al Qaeda Barry helped kill Gadaffi and take over Libya. The surviving US personnel were reportedly rescued by ex-Gadaffi military officers, the guys Barry had called 'the enemy'.

Gaddafi had been helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and sought to speak before the UN to warn the world of the growing threat. He never made it to the UN...Barry helped make sure that never happened.

Barry 'betrayed' Gaddafi to help Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda betrayed Barry by murdering Americans.

4 Americans died, and the US military was used to help put Libya in Al Qaeda hands, followed by ISIS in Libya....another Obama Foreign Policy F*-Up.

Already got them in Syria, never had them in Ukraine or Venezuela. Next?
Not ground, combat troops. Libya was our ally? lol. Egypt? Some people like democracy...

Really, do you need me to provide the definitions of special operators and reintroduce, for a supposedly educated person, you're not very smart.
They are there to train. GOT IT? Dooofus. That's why they don't get killed.
They HAVE been killed, you idiot. One was brought home in a coffin not long ago.
One lol. Do you do anything but split hairs, dupe?

No the real question is, are you ever right?

Not ground, combat troops. Libya was our ally? lol. Egypt? Some people like democracy...

Really, do you need me to provide the definitions of special operators and reintroduce, for a supposedly educated person, you're not very smart.
They HAVE been killed, you idiot. One was brought home in a coffin not long ago.

The answer to that question is no. Franco has literally never been correct. He starts with a position and works backwards to defend it. Once it fails, he just starts making stuff up.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace.

The answer to that question is no. Franco has literally never been correct. He starts with a position and works backwards to defend it. Once it fails, he just starts making stuff up.
You dupes live on an imaginary planet. The more you listen to the Pubcrappe, the LESS you know.

From your own link:

Idiot.
Wait....first you prove that you have no idea about the facts surrounding Benghazi. Then, because of your ego, you can't admit you were wrong so you post a link which supports what I said all along - and I'm the "idiot"?!? :lol:
The hell it does....unbelievable. Video almost undoubtedly triggered "terrorist" attack DUHHHHH.

Always right, and never lie, you ridiculous dupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP. You jackasses actually believe there were more US ground troops in Libya than in Iraq (when there were none), and the CIA said the video had nothing to do with it (they said they can't prove it either way DUH) etc etc? And one death proves we have combat ground forces in Syria? You live on another planet. Foxbots....you're a disgrace.

Feel free to point where I said anything about Libya oh wrong one. And read the following: (my bold)

BEIRUT, Lebanon — The United States military suffered its first combat death in Syria on Thursday when a service member was killed in the northern part of the country, an area where the Americans are helping to organize an offensive against the Islamic State.

American forces are on the ground as well. More than 300 members of the United States Special Operations Forces are in Syria to help recruit, train and advise the Kurdish and Arab fighters who are trying to encircle the Islamic State in Raqqa, cut off its supplies and ultimately retake the city.

The Special Operations Forces member who died Thursday was killed by an improvised explosive device in the vicinity of Ayn Issa in northern Syria, United States military officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/24/world/middleeast/syria-warplanes-turkey.html?_r=1

Now explain how one goes about reintroducing ground combat forces to an area where they already are. Please try do so without all the deflection, misleading irrelevant statements and lies.

Forum List

Back