Obama's Secret Rescue Mission in Summer Failed

Fact is Obama put boots on the ground in Syria. Some assholes are so unpatriotic that they want to attack the Commander in Chief for putting boots on the ground in an effort to rescue American hostages. That is how selfish and stuck on themselves and their political egos they are. They are pissed off that the President of the United States said fuck the politics and approved a mission into Syria to rescue Americans. How much more anti American can these people get. They are against attempting to rescue Americans held hostage by foreign terrorist.

Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to 10 year olds. The problem is not with him trying....though he screwed up by waiting so long to make a decision that the intel was stale....the problem is with divulging secrets.
You expose yourself. No one who ever had even a small role in special ops would make that comment. You have made some big claims about your experience in the military and in some non military capacity in Iraq during the troubles. Well, maybe not big claims, you have been careful and spoken in a kind of code no one might understand. But it seems obvious to me you had nothing to do with intelligence or special ops. Maybe you were in toiletry supplies or some such equally important task. Please don't tell us you arranged for hot water supply for showers.

30011_image.jpg

sources & methods weren't released n000b. :lame2: The only thing that was said is that an op was undertaken in relation to the one journalist

No one's going to discuss classified information with you dum dum. But the fact the Pentagon is upset about it is all over the news. Try reading more, yapping less.

Fact is Obama put boots on the ground in Syria. Some assholes are so unpatriotic that they want to attack the Commander in Chief for putting boots on the ground in an effort to rescue American hostages. That is how selfish and stuck on themselves and their political egos they are. They are pissed off that the President of the United States said fuck the politics and approved a mission into Syria to rescue Americans. How much more anti American can these people get. They are against attempting to rescue Americans held hostage by foreign terrorist.

Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to 10 year olds. The problem is not with him trying....though he screwed up by waiting so long to make a decision that the intel was stale....the problem is with divulging secrets.
You expose yourself. No one who ever had even a small role in special ops would make that comment. You have made some big claims about your experience in the military and in some non military capacity in Iraq during the troubles. Well, maybe not big claims, you have been careful and spoken in a kind of code no one might understand. But it seems obvious to me you had nothing to do with intelligence or special ops. Maybe you were in toiletry supplies or some such equally important task. Please don't tell us you arranged for hot water supply for showers.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Next question?

Outstanding, V!!! Like it!

sources & methods weren't released n000b. :lame2: The only thing that was said is that an op was undertaken in relation to the one journalist

No one's going to discuss classified information with you dum dum. But the fact the Pentagon is upset about it is all over the news. Try reading more, yapping less.
You sound like someone who's associates IRL let her be right all the time. A rw princess if you will.

As I said, no details were given out about any specifics. If you got a link to prove otherwise, put it up or...

You sound like someone who's associates IRL let her be right all the time. A rw princess if you will.

As I said, no details were given out about any specifics. If you got a link to prove otherwise, put it up or...

Guess what moron, I listen to news while I'm driving or working or listening/talking to other sources. I don't get my news from the internet.

Anyone who thinks the internet is the only place to get news is a piss pore analyst. Plenty of information comes from places other than the internet.

But....turn on the news on any channel and it can be heard everywhere.

No wonder you're so misinformed. Don't you know about the overwhelming liberal bias of the internet? No, I didn't think so.

Guess what moron, I listen to news while I'm driving or working or listening/talking to other sources. I don't get my news from the internet.

Anyone who thinks the internet is the only place to get news is a piss pore analyst. Plenty of information comes from places other than the internet.

No wonder you're so misinformed. Don't you know about the overwhelming liberal bias of the internet? No, I didn't think so.
QUELLE SURPRISE!!! :doubt: you have no source? :eusa_clap: FYI: thats how debating works Sugar Tits :boobies: , you make an assertion WITH AD HOMS ATTACHED mind you lol, you better back it up w/ a source. OTHERWISE you're just another rw blowhard :yawn:

Welcome to the board anyway n00b. Theres plently like you (blustering rw'ers who don't source) already here.

Dismissed

Last edited:

so you have no source? FYI: thats how debating works Sugar Tits, you make an assertion WITH AD HOMS ATTACHED mind you lol, you better back it up w/ a source. OTHERWISE you;re just another rw blowhard :yawn:

Welcome to the board anyway n00b. Theres plently like you (blustering rw'ers who don't source) already here.

Only people with a left bent think the internet is completely balanced between right and left articles.

So noooo, I don't accept your premise that the source is always on the internet, MAPLE DICK.

And I just told you the source.....it's every cable news channel, shit for brains.

Try flippin the tube on.

I could care less what you idiot hacks on the left think anyway, I'm posting for people who actually have a brain and want to hear something other than the same old lib shit coming out of media, academia, and Hollywood....and they can decide for themselves.

Oops, must be a lot of people doing that because your hero keeps crashing and burning in the polls.

ignore.

First you said it was the radio in your car. Now you're saying you DO watch TV. Stop wasting my time little girl. I only debate w/ adults who use sources that can be linked here. Thats how ALL MESSAGE BOARDS WORK you clown.

My first hint should have been a "like" you gave to the board's official rw spammer- Vigilante.

QUELLE SURPRISE!!! :doubt: you have no source? :eusa_clap: FYI: thats how debating works Sugar Tits :boobies: , you make an assertion WITH AD HOMS ATTACHED mind you lol, you better back it up w/ a source. OTHERWISE you're just another rw blowhard :yawn:

Dismissed

Oh, and on top of you MASSIVELY stepping on your dick about there being more hostages, which has completely disqualified you from posting any further in this thread, you libtards are also major HYPOCRITES. I don't see a lot of lib sourcing here either.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

This econochick is a real piece of....

Welcome to my ignore list. Life is too short to debate w/ people who don't source. I see this is your first message board & I neither have the time nor the patience to instruct you.

ignore.

First you said it was the radio in your car. Now you're saying you DO watch TV. Stop wasting my time little girl. I only debate w/ adults who use sources that can be linked here. Thats how ALL MESSAGE BOARDS WORK you clown.

My first hint should have been a "like" you gave to the board's official rw spammer- Vigilante.

LOL, where did I say that? Boy you desperate tards make shit up out of thin air that anyone can see, LMAO.

And no, that's NOT how all message boards work you idiot.

Most of my analysis is original anyway, shit for brains.

LOL, I love watching how many libtards can't hack it in the ring with me. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

LOL, I thought you put me on ignore dumb shit. :50:

So not only are you dumb as rocks, you lack any backbone to do what you say.

Hey!! That's just like Obama!!!

I can't stop laughing :blowup::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap:

Forum List

Back