Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
Be realistic, Gramps, you can't hide centrifuges in just a matter of days. It takes awhile.

Be realistic Jackson, we don't and never will, know about their secret sites. Think they'll be offered up for inspection?
Don't let the Obama/Iran rhetoric fool you

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
Be realistic, Gramps, you can't hide centrifuges in just a matter of days. It takes awhile.

Be realistic Jackson, we don't and never will, know about their secret sites. Think they'll be offered up for inspection?
Don't let the Obama/Iran rhetoric fool you
I was being facetious.

Energy Secretary Dr. Ernest Moniz (nuclear physicist) is currently on Rachel Maddow - and he discounts any concern over the 24-day notice. In other words - it's a non-issue.
How can it be a non issue when every liberal has told me I made it up?
Hmmmm

Dealing%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2BBottom.jpg

All the nuclear experts I've heard tonight all confirm that the OP is full of shit.

Fuck all NaziCons! Fuck Nutanyahoo! I get so tired of all their lies and misinformation!

All the nuclear experts I've heard tonight all confirm that the OP is full of shit.

Fuck all NaziCons! Fuck Nutanyahoo! I get so tired of all their lies and misinformation!
The whole idea of the 24 days is an elementary flaw.

Israel isnt threatening to wipe countries off the face of the earth.

You're somewhat "correct".....Israel just does it without much warning; just ask the former Palestine that WAS "wiped off the face of the earth."

Last edited:

You're somewhat "correct".....Israel just does it without much warning; just ask the former Palestine at WAS "wiped off the face of the earth."

LOL.. The Palestinians are still launching rockets into Israel.

Fuck Israel. Bunch of squatters. Israel is an undeclared nuclear power - but doesn't want Iran to have the same power. Why?

You're somewhat "correct".....Israel just does it without much warning; just ask the former Palestine at WAS "wiped off the face of the earth."

Fuck Israel. Bunch of squatters. Israel is an undeclared nuclear power - but doesn't want Iran to have the same power. Why?

Are you dense? Iran has said repeatedly they want to wipe Israel off the map.
And you apparently want to give them the means to do so.

Not just Israel, us too. I'm still shocked over this. Congress better step up

Are you dense? Any country who has the expertise to build the bomb also has sense (fear) not to use it - except for one (USA). Iran knows that if it ever fired nukes at Israel that it, Iran, would also be destroyed - Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD). Why should a little squatter piss ant country like Israel be able to dictate who else has nuclear power and/or weapons?

Are you dense? Any country who has the expertise to build the bomb also has sense (fear) not to use it - except for one (USA). Iran knows that if it ever fired nukes at Israel that it, Iran, would also be destroyed - Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD). Why should a little squatter piss ant country like Israel be able to dictate who else has nuclear power and/or weapons?

Funny,they've shown no fear in arming terrorist in the past?

Obama is such an amateur
I see you idiots still ain't figured out the world is NOT the USA's playground and you CAN'T go around beating your chest doing as you please any longer...oh well takes some longer than others to get that through their heads. Better live in fear rest of your life while the rest of us go about our normal lives not scared of a non existent nuclear weapon in a nation that allows inspections as in Iran I would rather worry about a nation that refuses to acknowledge their nuclear weapons,allow inspections and is constantly threatening other nations and leaders,berating others,committing terrorist acts across national borders without consequences. That would be Israel.

Obama is such an amateur
I see you idiots still ain't figured out the world is NOT the USA's playground and you CAN'T go around beating your chest doing as you please any longer...oh well takes some longer than others to get that through their heads. Better live in fear rest of your life while the rest of us go about our normal lives not scared of a non existent nuclear weapon in a nation that allows inspections as in Iran I would rather worry about a nation that refuses to acknowledge their nuclear weapons,allow inspections and is constantly threatening other nations and leaders,berating others,committing terrorist acts across national borders without consequences. That would be Israel.
We can & will continue to beat our chests. At least until the lunatic left finishes off our American pride.

This 'Deal' will likely lead to conflict. Why should Iran be forced to submit to inspections? The U.S. and other Nuclear Powers aren't. Every Nation has the right to develop Nuclear capabilities. And that includes military applications.

So It'll likely lead to another horrific Iraq mess. But it is a sweet deal for Iran right now. It demanded respect, and it's gotten it. It's now a respected member of a very small elite Nuclear Club. Untouchable... For now.

No, every country does not have the right to develop nuclear capabilities just like criminals don't have the right to own guns.

Who gets to declare a Nation 'Criminal?' And what's the criteria for such declaration?

If Iran wanted nukes don't you think they shouldn't have signed the non proliferation treaty in the UN?

It's a good deal for Iran. For now. But I still believe conflict is inevitable. The only way these deals can be credible and really work, is for the U.S. and all other Nuclear Powers to give up their Nukes and submit to the same foreign inspections. Why should some nations be allowed to have Nukes while others aren't? All nations have the same rights.

Iran will eventually grow tired of the Western control. Its People will likely come to believe they've been sold out. The Revolution was all about getting rid of Western control. So in some respects, they have been sold out. These inspections usually do lead to conflict. But i guess we'll see.

Obama is such an amateur
We can & will continue to beat our chests. At least until the lunatic left finishes off our American pride.

The US won't continue we will continue to do what do what Roosevelt said and walk softly but carry a big stick instead of doing what you want and using a rocket launcher to kill a gnat while running a big mouth at same time.

Obama is such an amateur

The US won't continue we will continue to do what do what Roosevelt said and walk softly but carry a big stick instead of doing what you want and using a rocket launcher to kill a gnat while running a big mouth at same time.
Gnat? I thought we'd determined that fanatic muslims were jv squad? Now they've been demoted to knats?
And why smack em with a rocket launcher when we can just nuke em?

Forum List

Back