Obamas so called deal with Iran REQUIRES we give them a 24 DAY notice for any inspection!

Do USMB nutters think a nuclear weapon can be made in 24 days?

Do these rubes think that giving Iran 24 days notice before inspecting a facility that has never previously linked to nuclear materials is giving them the time needed to build a nuclear weapons capability?

Shit......the stupid.
Do USMB liberals know that lead exists in many forms?

Just shut up already

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
Nope only military installations 24 hours notice , all nuke facilities 24/7 and no notice
24 hour notice that comes with a total 24 day "arbitration"
PS. I think you missed a spot, right there on your chin
possible 24 days. now, do you have reason to believe that a site that would be under surveillance for that time would be able to remove the nuclear material and all traces within that time frame?

what time frame would you have found acceptable? do you acknowledge that it's unrealistic to expect any country to allow immediate access to military installations?
We played this God damn game with North Korea. Are you a sucker or do you possess the ability to learn as you go?
And Iran is much more a problem for EVERYONE than NK ever dreamed of being

What?

Tell us what you think happened regarding North Korea.

Clinton let them get the bomb. Next?

Are you shitting me? Then on top of that Iran gets another 14 days to consider the request?

Obama is such an amateur
Nope only military installations 24 hours notice , all nuke facilities 24/7 and no notice
possible 24 days. now, do you have reason to believe that a site that would be under surveillance for that time would be able to remove the nuclear material and all traces within that time frame?

what time frame would you have found acceptable? do you acknowledge that it's unrealistic to expect any country to allow immediate access to military installations?
We played this God damn game with North Korea. Are you a sucker or do you possess the ability to learn as you go?
we did not have a deal this good with north korea.

Obama is such an amateur

Lol

Derp derp, away we go

Do these rubes think that giving Iran 24 days notice before inspecting a facility that has never previously linked to nuclear materials is giving them the time needed to build a nuclear weapons capability?

Shit......the stupid.

Just shut up already
i don't think you know enough about the requirements for handling uranium and the processes to enrich it to be able to just say 'well lead so shut up'

i'm not saying i do, but isn't the arena of nuclear inspections outside your wheelhouse?

Shit......the stupid.

Just shut up already
i don't think you know enough about the requirements for handling uranium and the processes to enrich it to be able to just say 'well lead so shut up'

i'm not saying i do, but isn't the arena of nuclear inspections outside your wheelhouse?
I never claimed to know all but I'm not stupid either.

Lol

Derp derp, away we go
intelligent response, as expected.

Shit......the stupid.

Just shut up already

I never claimed to know all but I'm not stupid either.
you're making claims about things you don't have the knowledge to make.

This 'Deal' will likely lead to conflict. Why should Iran be forced to submit to inspections? The U.S. and other Nuclear Powers aren't. Every Nation has the right to develop Nuclear capabilities. And that includes military applications.

So It'll likely lead to another horrific Iraq mess. But it is a sweet deal for Iran right now. It demanded respect, and it's gotten it. It's now a respected member of a very small elite Nuclear Club. Untouchable... For now.

No, every country does not have the right to develop nuclear capabilities just like criminals don't have the right to own guns.

Who gets to declare a Nation 'Criminal?' And what's the criteria for such declaration?

This 'Deal' will likely lead to conflict. Why should Iran be forced to submit to inspections? The U.S. and other Nuclear Powers aren't. Every Nation has the right to develop Nuclear capabilities. And that includes military applications.

So It'll likely lead to another horrific Iraq mess. But it is a sweet deal for Iran right now. It demanded respect, and it's gotten it. It's now a respected member of a very small elite Nuclear Club. Untouchable... For now.

No, every country does not have the right to develop nuclear capabilities just like criminals don't have the right to own guns.

Who gets to declare a Nation 'Criminal?' And what's the criteria for such declaration?

If Iran wanted nukes don't you think they shouldn't have signed the non proliferation treaty in the UN?

Obama is such an amateur
Be realistic, Gramps, you can't hide centrifuges in just a matter of days. It takes awhile.

Yeah but do you actually think Iran is going to let inspectors access every site?
Of course not. I wouldn't be surprised some of the sites are underground.

Exactly. And those sites aren't being monitored. If we ever ask for access to those underground cites we will be denied. Period. Lefties think it will then be easy to snap back sanctions. Hahaha.

I've heard that Iran has deep underground tunnels throughout earth.

Well because you're incredibly stupid, you probably associate with very stupid people, so I imagine you hear a lot of stupid things.

Energy Secretary Dr. Ernest Moniz (nuclear physicist) is currently on Rachel Maddow - and he discounts any concern over the 24-day notice. In other words - it's a non-issue.

Last edited:
The Iranian nuclear deal reached in Vienna contains no reference to the Parchin military facility where most of Iran’s past nuclear arms-related work was carried out.

Additionally, the draft agreement made public on Tuesday contains no stated limits on Iran’s Russian-made Bushehr nuclear power facility that analysts say could produce plutonium for dozens of bombs. Nuclear Deal Silent on Iran s Parchin Military Plant Bushehr Washington Free Beacon

Don't let them have their yellowcake and eat it too....said Bibi not long ago......and I totally agree

only God knows what will happen now...

Forum List

Back