Obama’s Treasury Secretary, Lawrence Summers, blames inflation on JANUARY 6th

These idiots don't have a reverse gear nor do they have any subtlety. Push the message, even when most of the country knows they're full of crap. Biden OWNS this economy and the rest of the train wreck. November is going to be a thing of beauty.

Who buys this?

Inflation was caused by J6?

What an amazing connection….punish conservatives for J6 to stop inflation? :auiqs.jpg:

THE PUTIN PRICE HIKE DIDNT WORK….SO NOW WE HAVE THIS.

Jan 6?

Sure, why not...

Even snowflakes and leftist extremists don't buy the flip-flopping 'Putin, no Ukraine, no Trump, no Big Oil's, no Hoarders, no Americans who don't know how good they have it, no price gaugers, no Putin, no Big Oil...'

When you throw out '6 Jan' and Trump, NOW you're speaking their language. Leftists and snowflakes will jump all over that faster than illegals jumping on the 'freedom train' in South America bound for the US.

1655389697325.png

Who buys this?

Inflation was caused by J6?

What an amazing connection….punish conservatives for J6 to stop inflation? :auiqs.jpg:

THE PUTIN PRICE HIKE DIDNT WORK….SO NOW WE HAVE THIS.

Surely you can find a better source than a shock jock's radio show.

oh wait.... you lied about what he said. I am so unsurprised

And the irony here is that Summers has been pretty relentless in condemning the Dems American Rescue Act

A clip right off of CNN.

They are trying to blame ANYONE other than themselves.

YOU CULTISTS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB. WAKE UP.

"The buck stops here- halfway between Trump and Putin" - President 10% for the Big Guy Brandon

Can you believe he dated Laura Ingram?

No kidding.
I can believe it...

Because both him and her play a character on TV for your entertainment....

When the cameras are off -- the elites only fraternize with other elites...

Just like I believe this chick was with the Governor of California...

b9twc8q4-1920.jpg
But to be fair.....Newsome could never hook her up with getting paid 60K for a 2 minute speech...

I can believe it...

Because both him and her play a character on TV for your entertainment....

When the cameras are off -- the elites only fraternize with other elites...

Just like I believe this chick was with the Governor of California...

View attachment 658731
But to be fair.....Newsome could never hook her up with getting paid 60K for a 2 minute speech...
Buffy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with everything you just said.
MSM is just the publicity arm of the DC UNiparty Kabuki Theatre for the low info types that actually believe the 2 sides are opposites. The elites on both "sides" are BFF & despise the rest of us

Buffy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with everything you just said.
MSM is just the publicity arm of the DC UNiparty Kabuki Theatre for the low info types that actually believe the 2 sides are opposites. The elites on both "sides" are BFF & despise the rest of us
And yet everything they feed you, you run with...why??

I on the other hand...have no problem citing multiple sources, including a person's own words to back up my arguments...you get your talking points from memes you saw on 4chan...we cut different

And yet everything they feed you, you run with...why??

I on the other hand...have no problem citing multiple sources, including a person's own words to back up my arguments...you get your talking points from memes you saw on 4chan...we cut different
Feed me? I'm not a low IQ lemming like the typical Dem voter. I actually think on my own unlike you progbots of the lefty side who eat up every steaming pile they plop on your plate & ask for seconds

hrcdemsstupid.png

Democrats lie about everything... the biggest threat to America and Americans...
They even lie about the Big Lie.

Trump didn't incite those people to riot, they were pissed because they saw it with their own two eyes on live national television. So did I. So did you.

This whole "incitement" thing is a complete crock of bullshit from start to finish.

The incitement was when 100 million viewers saw Trump's numbers go BACKWARDS, in five different states all at the same time

Forum List

Back