Obama’s Treasury Secretary, Lawrence Summers, blames inflation on JANUARY 6th

These idiots don't have a reverse gear nor do they have any subtlety. Push the message, even when most of the country knows they're full of crap. Biden OWNS this economy and the rest of the train wreck. November is going to be a thing of beauty.
If it comes out of a democrat's mouth, it is a LIE. Never in my life have I seen an organization taken over by anti-American forces to the extent that the democrat party has over the past thirty years but particularly over the past 10.

He said:
Summers went on: "If you can't trust the country's government, why should you trust its money?"

What's wrong with that... He says inflation can be increased if half the government want a banana republic like GOP... I understand that..

Feed me? I'm not a low IQ lemming like the typical Dem voter. I actually think on my own unlike you progbots of the lefty side who eat up every steaming pile they plop on your plate & ask for seconds

View attachment 658753
It's ok if you wish to believe the average democrat voter is stupid......

However, I DEMONSTRATE DAILY that its the average Trump voter who are the stupid ones.....

Reality makes my case better than 4-Chan memes.......because as of right now -- there are still Trump voters waiting in Dallas for JFK to return from the dead and put Trump back in office..ain't no both sides to that kind of stupid...

If it comes out of a democrat's mouth, it is a LIE. Never in my life have I seen an organization taken over by anti-American forces to the extent that the democrat party has over the past thirty years but particularly over the past 10.
30 years ago, you were saying the same thing about Democrats you are saying now...

30 years ago -- goofy muthafuckas like you were claiming the Clintons murdered over 800 people..shut yo goofy ass up

Oh look, another democrat. He's posting--must be a lie. You don't know a fucking thing about me moron. You, as usual, are just posting whatever excrement pops into your empty head.

Shut me up, keyboard warrior. Run along troll.
I am going to say this again.....30 years ago, the same shit being said about Democrats now, were said back then.......the fact you can't refute that is your problem, not mine...either refute what I said or keep whining like a bitch....

I am going to say this again.....30 years ago, the same shit being said about Democrats now, were said back then.......the fact you can't refute that is your problem, not mine...either refute what I said or keep whining like a bitch....
Lying again. You said that I was saying those things. That is beside the point, stupid, the same things were not being said about democrats prior to 30 years ago.

It's ok if you wish to believe the average democrat voter is stupid......

However, I DEMONSTRATE DAILY that its the average Trump voter who are the stupid ones.....

Reality makes my case better than 4-Chan memes.......because as of right now -- there are still Trump voters waiting in Dallas for JFK to return from the dead and put Trump back in office..ain't no both sides to that kind of stupid...

This is the problem Buffy, what you feel is the opposite of the truth.
You constantly make race baiting posts that are smacked back down again by facts & truth.
Just that you think you are demonstrating anything other than your own racism & ignorance shows how far you have to go.
The majority of Pedo Joe voters think weather &/or the flu is going to kill them, the deadliest "vaccines" ever made are both safe & effective, that shutting down the oil industry has nothing to do with high gas prices & that a dementia patient in a dirty diaper won an election with record numbers even though he lost more counties than either Barry or HRC & 18/19 bellwether counties went huge for his opponent.

Common sense & facts are your kryptonite

They even lie about the Big Lie.

Trump didn't incite those people to riot, they were pissed because they saw it with their own two eyes on live national television. So did I. So did you.

This whole "incitement" thing is a complete crock of bullshit from start to finish.

The incitement was when 100 million viewers saw Trump's numbers go BACKWARDS, in five different states all at the same time
Absolutely 100% correct.

1655641113334.png

Forum List

Back