Obergefell Citing Loving v Virginia was Incorrect

So explain using the 14th Amendment how polyamorists cannot marry each other.
Personally, I don't care if they do

However, as long as polygamy is illegal, the 14th does not apply
Homosexuality is not illegal
Polygamy was decriminalized in Utah I think last year or the year before.

what psychopathology or mental illness makes you obsessed with gays? were you dumped by someone gay? love someone of the same sex?

mostly, no one cares.

you're boring and nuts and a waste of bandwidth
she is obsessed w/ gays the same way Paulitician & Dont Taz Me Bro are obsessed w/ cops and Wildman and M14 Shooter are onsessed w/ fire sticks

Creepy single-issue posters

The Lovings of famous "Loving v Virginia" did not violate the one man/one woman laws of each state so their case wasn't about marriage but instead about racial discrimination. This was a mistake the USSC made last Summer. They thought the Loving case was about marriage. It wasn't. Nothing changed in marriage of one man/ one woman in Loving.

And if you argue it did make homosexual marriage legal at that moment (by the logic of the precedent and arguments in Obergefell), then at that precise moment Loving was Found, polygamy (yet another "orientation" in love) was also legal. If you think it wasn't/isn't, then cite the 14th Amendment in your explanation of "why"..

And thread 65 to your continued obsession with homosexuals.

The court's citation of Loving was superb. As it was cited as precedent of the federal courts interceding on State marriage law when state marriage law violated fundamental rights. With the right to marry being one of them.

Loving found that you couldn't restrict marriage based on race. Obergefell that you couldn't restrict marriage based on gender. We told you this was coming, we told you what basis the Loving ruling would be cited on, we told you the outcome of the Obergefell decision.

You thought you knew better. How'd that work out for you?

And polygamy is never once mentioned in Obergefell. You've imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.
she is indeed obsessed w/ it. I never took much notice of her until last month when she went on a posting spree about it and hasn't let-up since. :tinfoil: Scary

You have no idea. She's up to 65 separate threads on the topic.

Plus....she's got a website that she paid for where she solicits donations for her 'fight against the gay cult'.

And a message board on yuku dedicated exclusively to this topic where she currently has 29 active threads.....where she is the only participant, talking to herself.

Scary is right.

Last edited:
can children prevent their parents from divorcing? force them to marry?
No, but courts strive to keep families together and only grant divorce reluctantly...not really fully either until the children are of age. They strive to keep children in contact with BOTH the mother and father. Which in itself is evidence that children sharing the marriage contract is already established in routine practiced law.

Single parents are enticed to marry by states who provide tax incentives for them to do so. And, there is no contract binding them to single parenthood. Every single parent I know is always on the watch to find someone they can provide the missing dad or mom to kids. Gays are contractually resolved for life in such a way that strips children of any hope of either a mother or father. Nuances of contracts and law you may not grasp.

No it wasn't. Cohabitation was no longer legally recognized as polygamy. Polygamy is still quite illegal in Utah.

You misunderstand. The instant it effects any heterosexual couple all of Sil's concerns about fatherless/motherless gets thrown out the window.

The Lovings of famous "Loving v Virginia" did not violate the one man/one woman laws of each state so their case wasn't about marriage but instead about racial discrimination. This was a mistake the USSC made last Summer. They thought the Loving case was about marriage. It wasn't. Nothing changed in marriage of one man/ one woman in Loving.

And if you argue it did make homosexual marriage legal at that moment (by the logic of the precedent and arguments in Obergefell), then at that precise moment Loving was Found, polygamy (yet another "orientation" in love) was also legal. If you think it wasn't/isn't, then cite the 14th Amendment in your explanation of "why"..

And thread 65 to your continued obsession with homosexuals.

The court's citation of Loving was superb. As it was cited as precedent of the federal courts interceding on State marriage law when state marriage law violated fundamental rights. With the right to marry being one of them.

Loving found that you couldn't restrict marriage based on race. Obergefell that you couldn't restrict marriage based on gender. We told you this was coming, we told you what basis the Loving ruling would be cited on, we told you the outcome of the Obergefell decision.

You thought you knew better. How'd that work out for you?

And polygamy is never once mentioned in Obergefell. You've imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.
she is indeed obsessed w/ it. I never took much notice of her until last month when she went on a posting spree about it and hasn't let-up since. :tinfoil: Scary

You have no idea. She's up to 65 separate threads on the topic.

Plus....she's got a website that she paid for a built where she solicits donations for her 'fight against the gay cult'.

And a message board on yuku dedicated exclusively to this topic where she currently has 29 active threads.....where she is the only participant, talking to herself.

Scary is right.
theres a smiley for her- :tinfoil:

No, but courts strive to keep families together and only grant divorce reluctantly...not really fully either until the children are of age. They strive to keep children in contact with BOTH the mother and father. Which in itself is evidence that children sharing the marriage contract is already established in routine practiced law.

Single parents are enticed to marry by states who provide tax incentives for them to do so. And, there is no contract binding them to single parenthood. Every single parent I know is always on the watch to find someone they can provide the missing dad or mom to kids. Gays are contractually resolved for life in such a way that strips children of any hope of either a mother or father. Nuances of contracts and law you may not grasp.

And by reluctantly you mean as soon as the check clears.

No, but courts strive to keep families together and only grant divorce reluctantly...not really fully either until the children are of age. They strive to keep children in contact with BOTH the mother and father.

Pure delusion. The courts don't 'reluctantly' grant divorces. They grant them on demand.....for essentially any reason. Children have no say in the matter because they aren't parties of any kind to the marriage. No 'express' parties or 'implied' parties or 'third party beneficiaries'.

You imagined it all. Nor can you cite a single case where your pseudo-legal gibberish is recognized as valid. Its just you....citing yourself. And you're still nobody.

You have a license to practice law?

Don't need one to debate here. Nice non-sequitur. Did you understand my answer or not?

Don't need one to debate here. Nice non-sequitur. Did you understand my answer or not?

Then show us the law or court ruling that recognizes that children are implied parties in the marriage of their parents.

So far your source is yourself. And you're famously ignorant how the law works.

Then show us the law or court ruling that recognizes that children are implied parties in the marriage of their parents.

True, she is sourcing herself :rofl: AND she is not even a lawyer

what psychopathology or mental illness makes you obsessed with gays? were you dumped by someone gay? love someone of the same sex?

mostly, no one cares.

she is obsessed w/ gays the same way Paulitician & Dont Taz Me Bro are obsessed w/ cops and Wildman and M14 Shooter are onsessed w/ fire sticks

I think it's nuts. this doesn't even affect her. it has zero to do with her life. yet she spends all day every day drooling over her keyboard

No, she's just making this shit up as she goes along. I once heard her insist that since the Supreme Court didn't have a 'representative' for 'all children' in the Obergefell hearing that the ruling was a 'mistrial'.

Its essentially pseudo-legal madlibs with Sil. Though one fact to keep in mind regarding Sil's legal claims:

She's always wrong. Every time she's predicted a legal outcome, court ruling, legal justification, etc.....she's been wrong. Every single time, without exception.

Guessing would provide a better average that Sil has managed.

she seems to have a problem distinguishing her fantasies from reality

mostly, no one cares.

I think it's nuts. this doesn't even affect her. it has zero to do with her life. yet she spends all day every day drooling over her keyboard

She's disabled in a very tiny and remote town. That and a somewhat recent death in her family apparently pushed quirk to bizarre obsession.

Forum List

Back