Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Great advice from a retired military officer who is grounded in reality.

The retired strategist raised concerns that Trump's rhetoric has inspired for years, recalling a moment when Trump complained to his chief of staff, retired Gen. John Kelly, in 2018, "You f— generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?”

"[Trump] wants military leadership that mimics the Nazi high command," Cavanaugh writes. "He wanted generals who were “totally loyal” and “yes-men,” like the Nazi commanders under Adolf Hitler.
So now your HATE moves to we are Nazis because we dont agree.

Typical.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

I think she was one of those inclusive tolerant lefties.

MAGA went beyond “different ideal” with continued support of the anti-democratic mastermind after what he tried to do on J6,2021. Attempting to overturn the election that he clearly lost by attempting to disfranchise 81 million Americans in that process is an unacceptable “ideal“ for any American. We are not “all” Americans to you anymore Saint_Papageorgio since you are continuing to support the one who clearly, obviously and unashamedly criminally disrespected my right to vote while he was a sitting president of this, these United States of America.

What you inferred from my reply is absurd and dishonest. Please read what people say instead of looking for one word in a post and then going off on a reactionary rant.
we were talking about Trump and Hitler and then you jumped in with some babble about another subject. If you want to butt in with off topic Bs because you have no reading comprehension that is not my concern.

He is here to shake the jar

Put 100 black ants and 100 red ants in a jar. They will do nothing. Shake the jar and they will kill each other.

That is his purpose here. Troll his sorry ass back and watch him implode.
Yeah the dog man is definitely posting from an organized platform. Probably like IM2 (AKA Talcum X) One of many socks no doubt. Similarities in the sentence structure aristana resemblance to a number of other posters here. After all socks are only good in pairs!😎

You can’t just unilaterally take Hitler off the table when discussing fascism when it is your objective to excuse and soften Don Trump’s fascist actions he took to destroy our democracy on J6,2012z
I have no idea what you are talking about, if you want to support Trump or Harris, I do not care, but to compare Trump or Harris to Hitler is banannas, it is inflammatory speech that creates hate and it is irresponsible no matter who does it. That is my point, nothing else, if you want to talk about anything else start a thread.

we were talking about Trump and Hitler and then you jumped in with some babble about another subject.
People who support or refuse to acknowledge the evil of Donald Trump need to compartmentalize and fence off all the
relevant elements of the discussion. I believe you are doing that right now Saint_Papagiorgio because that you know that you are lying to yourself that Don Trump is no threat to western liberal democracy as we’ve known as for 250 years. You are C in denial test Don Trump is the closest thing to we have ever seen to having a fascist dictator take over control of the United States of America.

The science experiment:

What will happen when a polite middle-aged woman sits in first class, wearing a “I love Trump” pin (honestly, I am too classy for a T-shirt) amidst a sea of Democrat Elites on a flight out of a city that went 94% for Biden?

This should be veeeeeery interestink!
What will happen is probably nothing. But you definitely seem an obnoxious, miserable, entitled broadzilla. Are you sure your name isn't Karen?

off topic
In Germany, prior to the Nazis, taking over the country woman who refused to sit next to a man with Nazi paraphernalia because he has a little bit of insight as to what potential that kind of person is going to do; would you look back and say, in hindsight that the woman was justified for not wanting to sit next to fucking evil?.

I am explaining to you why their needs to be discussion about MAGA and its “fucking evil”

People who support or refuse to acknowledge the evil of Donald Trump need to compartmentalize and fence off all the
relevant elements of the discussion. I believe you are doing that right now Saint_Papagiorgio because that you know that you are lying to yourself that Don Trump is no threat to western liberal democracy as we’ve known as for 250 years. You are C in denial test Don Trump is the closest thing to we have ever seen to having a fascist dictator take over control of the United States of America.
Where did I say I support Trump, Saint Stupid?

Where did I say I support Trump, Saint Stupid?
There was two options in my statement. It would be much easier if you would learn how to read.

Do you know what “or” does in the middle of a sentence?

People who support or refuse to acknowledge the evil of Donald Trump

J6,2021 who was unmistakably, evil behavior for a sitting president. Easily seen without news media filters, listening to talking from either side. It was right there in front of you.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty won’t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

Come on Lisa, how many black folks have you refused to sit next to, dine with or any damn thing else for that matter?

You are simply insane.

The facts do not support your insanity at all.

Forum List

Back