Obola White House IGNORED warnings from the CDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
An epidemic of fear and anxiety hits Americans amid Ebola outbreak - The Washington Post

What happens when other countries begin to ban travel to the INFESTED United States? Watch Wall St.. the stock market and airline stock will take a huge nose dive. Thank a worthless liberal for the absolute destruction of this country with their lies and dangerous incompetence.

Cape Verde already bans all north americans because we've become a vector now that we allow ebola patients in.

We now know from the NY Times yesterday that the slobbering IDIOT brigade known as leftists, LIED for years chanting an insane mantra of Bush lied, people died- AND THERE WERE WMDs all along. These bozos care nothing about the truth.. Now we have truth..

OBOLA LIED, PEOPLE DIED.. It is an absolute FACT. This JV president said EBOLA would not come to our shores- LIES, then he states we wouldn't see it spread..

Actually the NYT article backs up the contention that the Bush administration intentionally mislead us into the Iraq invasion and disastrous occupation. Nothing that administration claimed about newly manufactured Chemical or Biological weapons were ever found. Only the remnants of Weapons Iraq had because of the Raygun administration But don't let things like facts destroy that ax you have to grid as I'm sure that Dallas hospital consulted both the CDC and the president before they fucked up.
Before who fucked up? The Dallas hospital? Or the CDC and the president?

Or will we never know? :cool-45:

The Texas hospital where an Ebola patient died and two nurses became infected is apologizing for mistakes made when first confronted with the deadly virus.

Dr. Daniel Varga said Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas mishandled the case of Thomas Eric Duncan. Duncan was initially sent home from the facility despite having a fever and telling a worker he was from Liberia.

"Unfortunately, in our initial treatment of Mr. Duncan, despite our best intentions and a highly skilled medical team, we made mistakes," Varga, the chief clinical officer for Texas Health Services, said in written testimony to the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

"We did not correctly diagnose his symptoms as those of Ebola. We are deeply sorry."

Ebola Texas hospital says it s deeply sorry - CNN.com

That's probably because there are no direct flights from West Africa to the US, derp...

Your little stOOpid game of semantics when it deals with people's lives is nothing but complete HORSE SHIT.. NO ONE expects you ever to offer anything of substance , PISS OFF.
Are there any direct flights from West Africa to the U.S.? If not, what do we do? Shut down all international flights? Do you think the government's masters, Big Business, will allow that?

There are these documents called "passports" that officials in other nations use to verify who you are and where you've been...You may have heard of them?
Perhaps not...maybe you've never travelled internationally..or inter county in your case.

Obama wasn't president in 2008.

Try reading the article next time.

"The Centers for Disease Control told the incoming Obama administration in 2008 that it should establish 18 regional disease detection centers around the world to adequately safeguard the U.S. from emerging health threats like Ebola, according to an agency memo.

But six years later, as the government struggles to contain the fallout from a deadly Ebola outbreak at home and abroad, the CDC still has only 10 centers — and none of them operates in the western Africa region hardest hit by the deadly virus."

Like I said, Obama wasn't president in 2008.
Obama wasn't president in 2008.

"The Centers for Disease Control told the incoming Obama administration in 2008 that it should establish 18 regional disease detection centers around the world to adequately safeguard the U.S. from emerging health threats like Ebola, according to an agency memo.

But six years later, as the government struggles to contain the fallout from a deadly Ebola outbreak at home and abroad, the CDC still has only 10 centers — and none of them operates in the western Africa region hardest hit by the deadly virus."

The advice was given to the incoming obama administration, but you believe because he wasn't president yet, that somehow let's him off the hook for ignoring the advice he was given from the CDC?

He got a withdrawal agreement for Iraq from the Bush administration too. He followed that to the letter.

Answer my question ... do you believe that the technicality of obama not being president in 2008 lets him off the hook for ignoring the advice the CDC gave to the incoming obama administration? A simple yes or no question.

First of all, prove that creating 18 instead of 10 of these centers would have made a difference.

Second of all, prove that the CDC only ever produced this 'advice' in late 2008.

The Texas hospital where an Ebola patient died and two nurses became infected is apologizing for mistakes made when first confronted with the deadly virus.

Dr. Daniel Varga said Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas mishandled the case of Thomas Eric Duncan. Duncan was initially sent home from the facility despite having a fever and telling a worker he was from Liberia.

"Unfortunately, in our initial treatment of Mr. Duncan, despite our best intentions and a highly skilled medical team, we made mistakes," Varga, the chief clinical officer for Texas Health Services, said in written testimony to the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

"We did not correctly diagnose his symptoms as those of Ebola. We are deeply sorry."

It is also being reported that Duncan lied to the hospital about having contact with someone who had ebola.

"When he first showed up at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, the man complained of abdominal pain, dizziness, a headache and decreased urination. He reported severe pain — rating it an eight on a scale of 10. Doctors gave him CT scans to rule out appendicitis, stroke and numerous other serious ailments. Ultimately, he was prescribed antibiotics and told to take Tylenol, then returned to the apartment where he was staying with a Dallas woman and three other people.

After his condition worsened, someone in the apartment called 911, and paramedics took him back to the hospital on Sept. 28. That’s when he was admitted and swiftly put in isolation.

The documents also show that a nurse recorded early in Duncan’s first hospital visit that he recently came to the U.S. from Africa, though he denied having been in contact with anyone sick."

Report American Ebola victim was symptomatic when he was released by Dallas hospital Hot Air

We now know from the NY Times yesterday that the slobbering IDIOT brigade known as leftists, LIED for years chanting an insane mantra of Bush lied, people died- AND THERE WERE WMDs all along. These bozos care nothing about the truth.. Now we have truth..

OBOLA LIED, PEOPLE DIED.. It is an absolute FACT. This JV president said EBOLA would not come to our shores- LIES, then he states we wouldn't see it spread..

Actually the NYT article backs up the contention that the Bush administration intentionally mislead us into the Iraq invasion and disastrous occupation. Nothing that administration claimed about newly manufactured Chemical or Biological weapons were ever found. Only the remnants of Weapons Iraq had because of the Raygun administration But don't let things like facts destroy that ax you have to grid as I'm sure that Dallas hospital consulted both the CDC and the president before they fucked up.

Read the current news Boo, they DID find WMDs. Thd CDC has admitted mistakes on an almost daily basis this week. Ask yourself this, if a major metropolitian area cannot handle Ebola, what are smaller hopitals going to do?

The current news is that they didn't find what the Bush Administration claimed had, or didn't you get that far?

I agree they fucked up. My daughter not only lives in Dallas but also lives in the same apartment complex as the second victim. Where is the Surgeon General anyway?

Said a little prayer and thinking good thoughts for your daughter's health Boo.

Thank you that is very kind.

The advice was given to the incoming obama administration, but you believe because he wasn't president yet, that somehow let's him off the hook for ignoring the advice he was given from the CDC?

He got a withdrawal agreement for Iraq from the Bush administration too. He followed that to the letter.

Answer my question ... do you believe that the technicality of obama not being president in 2008 lets him off the hook for ignoring the advice the CDC gave to the incoming obama administration? A simple yes or no question.

First of all, prove that creating 18 instead of 10 of these centers would have made a difference.

Second of all, prove that the CDC only ever produced this 'advice' in late 2008.

Yes or no, stop dodging.

Dr. Ben Carson this morning on Fox said, "It's only common sense that you would stop a deadly virus from entering this country and why anyone with even a small amount of common sense knows this to be true." He was incredulous at the sheer ignorance, incompetence, and pure politics from this Administration , outrageous!

but what do doctors know?..obama the master theoretician knows all.

Yes or no, stop dodging.

Your question was whether it 'let him off the hook'. Since no one has really proven there was any hook to be on,

that's not a yes or no question.

What is a yes or no question is:

Was this the first time the CDC ever issued a detection center recommendation to a president?

...we can be sure the Washington Times wouldn't include that information in their propaganda piece.

Of course the gop wants to politicize everything including ebola. What the president needs to do is focus on finding a way to treat ebola which is what he has been doing.

The GOP is only looking for ways to blame Blacks, Liberals, next it will be women and get them out of the country. Stick to what you know. It ain't looking out for America either. Go watch Fox, Newsmax, read WND, Breitbart and don't offer suggestions for the president. You're not good at it.

now that your editorial is over...back to facts.

the only way to contain infectious diseases is quarantine.

That's probably because there are no direct flights from West Africa to the US, derp...

Your little stOOpid game of semantics when it deals with people's lives is nothing but complete HORSE SHIT.. NO ONE expects you ever to offer anything of substance , PISS OFF.
Are there any direct flights from West Africa to the U.S.? If not, what do we do? Shut down all international flights? Do you think the government's masters, Big Business, will allow that?

There are these documents called "passports" that officials in other nations use to verify who you are and where you've been...You may have heard of them?
Perhaps not...maybe you've never travelled internationally..or inter county in your case.

Gee, why don't we just leave it up to the 'private sector' who can travel into the US.

I mean, they always do everything better than the government can, right?

word games.

Gee, why don't we just leave it up to the 'private sector' who can travel into the US.

There are reasons nations have borders and enforce them. preventing the spread of disease is one of the reasons.

An epidemic of fear and anxiety hits Americans amid Ebola outbreak - The Washington Post

What happens when other countries begin to ban travel to the INFESTED United States? Watch Wall St.. the stock market and airline stock will take a huge nose dive. Thank a worthless liberal for the absolute destruction of this country with their lies and dangerous incompetence.

Cape Verde already bans all north americans because we've become a vector now that we allow ebola patients in.

How embarassing, and I can't blame them I am sure other countries will follow.

Before who fucked up? The Dallas hospital? Or the CDC and the president?

Or will we never know? :cool-45:

Nope. I don't buy that. They are trying to take the fall for the CDC and the administration. I would believe that if people OUTSIDE the hospital were the ones that were coming down with Ebola. But that is just not the case. The people that are contracting it, are THE NURSES. That means the healthcare providers did not have the proper training, equipment and protocol. With out the proper knowledge to combat this disease, the mere fact that someone with this infection was in the country? Eh?

I blame that on the CDC and the administration. That is NOT the fault of the hospital or the nursing staff. They were let down by those who are tasked to keep the nation safe.

Yes or no, stop dodging.

"On May 14, 2011, the Ugandan Ministry of Health informed the public that a patient with suspected Ebola Hemorrhagic fever died on May 6, 2011 in the Luwero district, Uganda. CDC-Uganda confirmed a positive Ebola virus test result from a blood sample taken from the patient. The quick diagnosis of Ebola virus was provided by the new CDC Viral Hemorrhagic Fever laboratory installed at the Uganda Viral Research Institute (UVRI)."

Where is Uganda?

There are reasons nations have borders and enforce them. preventing the spread of disease is one of the reasons.

Oh so the private sector doesn't do everything better than the government.

You're 1 IQ point smarter today. You're welcome.

He was right, it didn't reach our shores, he had them flown right in. Americans expect a fast and quality response to emergencies. Katrina comes to mind. Heads rolled on that one and the president took a hit too. It's Obama's turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back