OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

Keep dreamin Obamabot. Never gonna happen. ;)
Has already happened.

It happens every time someone replies to you with facts and you choose to ignore the post.

So it happens frequently.

No, that's just more of your Obamabot delusions. This awful record does belong to your beloved Dear Leader. It happened on his watch. He owns it. Just like a Republican President would if they were in there. No amount of replies from you Bots will change that reality. It is what it is.
Then respond to post #181.

The deed to the awful record's rightful ownership is right here. Like Bedwetter you ventured into yet another field you know nothing about to drill dry holes. And unlike an oil rig that knows when it's licked, you just keep on diggin' the same dry hole. And in the process look more bankrupt than Arbusto Energy looking for a Rectum 7 to bail you out. Not gonna happen.

:dig:

Still, this awful record does belong to your Dear Leader. Happened on his watch. It is on him. Deal with it.

What "happened on his watch"?

gas_prices_1949-2009.jpg

In microcosm:
gasprice2.jpg

This sad record belongs to your guy. Time to accept reality.

More oil on the markets means more oil priced at the market. Period.

Canadian oil isn't bound for Asian ports via Houston.

I can't believe the volume of bullshit flying around in this thread.

Why are you stating that as a fact?

Because I can type pretty much anything I want around here without repercussion.

What are you doing here? :D

Typing pretty much anything I want around here without repercussion.

If we built the pipeline and add 50 more refineries and drill for more oil on our own land one fact will still remain, gas will not come down in price. Big oil controls everything I don't care what party they are from. Gas prices are here to stay I don't care how much of a supply we have and if we do have a huge supply you can bet the oil companies will try and ship it overseas to make more of a profit. So your gas prices aren't going to ever go down. If you think so you can wish in one hand and...

.... start ignoramic threads like this with the other. :thup:

If we built the pipeline and add 50 more refineries and drill for more oil on our own land one fact will still remain, gas will not come down in price. Big oil controls everything I don't care what party they are from. Gas prices are here to stay I don't care how much of a supply we have and if we do have a huge supply you can bet the oil companies will try and ship it overseas to make more of a profit. So your gas prices aren't going to ever go down. If you think so you can wish in one hand and...

the price of gas already came down as a result of increased domestic energy production

gosh ur stupid

Has already happened.

It happens every time someone replies to you with facts and you choose to ignore the post.

So it happens frequently.

No, that's just more of your Obamabot delusions. This awful record does belong to your beloved Dear Leader. It happened on his watch. He owns it. Just like a Republican President would if they were in there. No amount of replies from you Bots will change that reality. It is what it is.

Like i said, no amount of replies from you Bots will change the reality. This awful record is happening on your guy's watch. It is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with accountability on this if a Republican President was in there. You know i'm right. But hey, go on living your delusions if you like. Whatever.

Like i said, no amount of replies from you Bots will change the reality. This awful record is happening on your guy's watch. It is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with accountability on this if a Republican President was in there. You know i'm right. But hey, go on living your delusions if you like. Whatever.

Perfect!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

What "happened on his watch"?

gas_prices_1949-2009.jpg

In microcosm:
gasprice2.jpg

This sad record belongs to your guy. Time to accept reality.

Uh -- I don't even have a "guy". I do have charts, with which you dug yourself even deeper by not reading...

This record happened on your Dear Leader's watch. It is on him. Just as it would be if a Republican were President right now. It's all about accountability.

the price of gas already came down as a result of increased domestic energy production

gosh ur stupid

"Domestic energy production" doesn't set our gas prices any more than the POTUS does. Oil is international -- not something attached to a well pump on the White House lawn.

One might want to circum-inspect one's use of the word "stupid" when one waltzes into a topic one knows absolute bupkis about.

Perfect!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I graciously accept your surrender. I'm a magnanimous victor. ;)

Uh -- I don't even have a "guy". I do have charts, with which you dug yourself even deeper by not reading...

This record happened on your Dear Leader's watch. It is on him. Just as it would be if a Republican were President right now. It's all about accountability.

Failitician takes an up-close look at his own charts:

2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg

I kinda graciously accept your surrender as well. Cuz yer a bit of wanka. But i do try to be magnanimous in victory. :)

Perfect!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You spelled "ignominious victim" wrong. Ha ha.

Danth's Law: when obviously losing the argument, declare victory and move on.

Failitician's Law: as above except go :lalala: and keep coming back to declare deeper and deeper on the theory that you can dig all the way to China. :thup:

-- where you can then greet the tankers coming from Houston bringing Canadian oil that your dear Corporatocratic leaders demanded the people facilitate

Last edited:
you are paying ALOT MORE for gas under obama and dems

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

You want $1 gasoline? :lol:

Much as I hate Obama he's got nothing to do with gas $

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Actually... Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and even Barack Obama would disagree with you. They all clearly believe the President IS in fact responsible for the price of gas.

Failitician's Law: as above except go :lalala: and keep coming back to declare deeper and deeper on the theory that you can dig all the way to China. :thup:

What happens on your boy's watch is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with that sentiment if a Republican were President right now. This awful record is all you and your Dear Leader. It is what it is. So deal with it.

true story

Same ole same ole. When a Republican's in there, it's all the President's fault. But when a Democrat's in there, it's everyone's fault but the President's. History repeating itself. Nothing ever changes.

What happens on your boy's watch is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with that sentiment if a Republican were President right now. This awful record is all you and your Dear Leader. It is what it is. So deal with it.

Given the legacy of things you're "sure" of... :eusa_hand:

You still haven't answered --- what "awful record"?

Still waiting.

As usual.

true story

Guess the O'bama time machine goes back to 1919 then...

gas-prices-inflation-adjusted.jpg

Note where the dips are. A sign of a failing economy.

Note where the dips are in this thread. A sign of a failed thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back