OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

If we built the pipeline and add 50 more refineries and drill for more oil on our own land one fact will still remain, gas will not come down in price. Big oil controls everything I don't care what party they are from. Gas prices are here to stay I don't care how much of a supply we have and if we do have a huge supply you can bet the oil companies will try and ship it overseas to make more of a profit. So your gas prices aren't going to ever go down. If you think so you can wish in one hand and...

.... start ignoramic threads like this with the other. :thup:

the price of gas already came down as a result of increased domestic energy production

gosh ur stupid

Except that increase has happened while Obama has been president and the price of gas has pretty much stayed the same when you take into account the economic crash at the end of Bushes terms.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

You spelled "ignominious victim" wrong. Ha ha.

Danth's Law: when obviously losing the argument, declare victory and move on.

Failitician's Law: as above except go :lalala: and keep coming back to declare deeper and deeper on the theory that you can dig all the way to China. :thup:

What happens on your boy's watch is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with that sentiment if a Republican were President right now. This awful record is all you and your Dear Leader. It is what it is. So deal with it.

Given the legacy of things you're "sure" of... :eusa_hand:

You still haven't answered --- what "awful record"?

Still waiting.

As usual.

record welfare and food stamps

the lowest rate of participation in the Labor Market by ABLE-BODIED, WORKING AGE AMERICANS in FORTY YEARS
RECORD numbers on some kind of federal disability

you are paying ALOT MORE for gas under obama and dems

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Guess the O'bama time machine goes back to 1919 then...

gas-prices-[CENTER]inflation-adjusted.jpg
[/CENTER]

good one leftard; how many people had cars at all in 1919?

what an idiot you are

how do you wipe your own shit off of the graphs and charts Mr Soros stuffs up your ass?

.... start ignoramic threads like this with the other. :thup:

the price of gas already came down as a result of increased domestic energy production

gosh ur stupid

Except that increase has happened while Obama has been president and the price of gas has pretty much stayed the same when you take into account the economic crash at the end of Bushes terms.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

except this; if that
take this into account

ur a joke

You spelled "ignominious victim" wrong. Ha ha.

Danth's Law: when obviously losing the argument, declare victory and move on.

Failitician's Law: as above except go :lalala: and keep coming back to declare deeper and deeper on the theory that you can dig all the way to China. :thup:

What happens on your boy's watch is on him. And i'm sure you would agree with that sentiment if a Republican were President right now. This awful record is all you and your Dear Leader. It is what it is. So deal with it.

Still waiting.

As usual.

Read. This record belongs to your boy. Time to stop being delusional and accept reality. Happened on his watch. It is all on him. Just like it would be if a Republican were President.

true story

I paid over $4.00 when Bush was president.

So, you lie.

Yes, and who did you blame for that? Happened on his watch, right? So again, i graciously accept your surrender. But only if you do the honorable thing and man-up.

Republicans. They had the power to keep oil from rising from $0.99, which is where it was the day Clinton left office.

true story

So, you lie.

for a MUCH shorter period

you're an idiot

I think that the price of gas is too low.

We should stop subsidizing it, that way, we would have lower taxes and people would not drive as much, creating a lower need, thus forcing oil companies to lower prices.

I'm glad that in general, Obama and Dubbya have mostly stayed out of it.

The last thing we need is for the gubment having their hands in more private enterprise.

That's what you want, correct? Unless you were really happy having "da gubment" tell you that you HAD to buy insurance or get a fine? You mean THAT was OK?

Oooo my head hurts.

Last edited:

So, you lie.

Yes, and who did you blame for that? Happened on his watch, right? So again, i graciously accept your surrender. But only if you do the honorable thing and man-up.

Republicans. They had the power to keep oil from rising from $0.99, which is where it was the day Clinton left office.

Right, you blamed your BOOOOOSH Boogeyman. It happened on his watch. So you held him accountable. Well, now it's time to do the same with your beloved Dear Leader. This awful record is on him. Ya gotta man-up. This is your boy's show. And he has set some incredibly disturbing records while in power...Record Poverty, Record Debt, Historic Credit Downgrades. That's just to name a few.

it was $1.78/gallon when Bush left office

Stop it, you're gonna cause a mass Obamabot crash. I've done it many times myself. They'll get all hysterical and head off to reboot. So go easy, will ya?

Right, you blamed your BOOOOOSH Boogeyman. It happened on his watch. So you held him accountable. Well, now it's time to do the same with your beloved Dear Leader. This awful record is on him. Ya gotta man-up. This is your boy's show. And he has set some incredibly disturbing records while in power...Record Poverty, Record Debt, Historic Credit Downgrades. That's just to name a few.

Why is it the presidents job to lower the price of gas so that you can load up the station wagon to go to the Jersey shore?

What power does Obama wield that is so compelling, that OPEC and all the rest of the yahoo's will cut us some slack and drop prices?

true story

gas-prices-inflation-adjusted.jpg

what an idiot you are

how do you wipe your own shit off of the graphs and charts Mr Soros stuffs up your ass?

What the price of gas is has nothing to do with "how many people have cars", dumb shit.

Last edited:

gas-prices-[CENTER]inflation-adjusted.jpg
[/CENTER]

what an idiot you are

What the price of gas is has nothing to do with "how many people have cars", dumb shit.

you're right leftard; demand has nothing to do with supply; and hence prices

gosh what an idiot

Why is it the presidents job to lower the price of gas so that you can load up the station wagon to go to the Jersey shore?

What power does Obama wield that is so compelling, that OPEC and all the rest of the yahoo's will cut us some slack and drop prices?

His watch, his show. Just like giving better care to Illegals and GITMO Prisoners than our brave Vets. It's about accountability, just as it would be if a Republican were President right now.

Still waiting.

As usual.

Read. This record belongs to your boy. Time to stop being delusional and accept reality. Happened on his watch. It is all on him. Just like it would be if a Republican were President.

Perhaps one needs an optometrist.

WHAT "awful record?

Forum List

Back