Obstruction / If he was innocent he would testify...

He is guilty, Joe Biden that is.

President Trump and Americans should focus on going after the guilty, not the innocent. Even if it means we get to enjoy less pop corn watching the far left farce.
:rolleyes:

If he were truly guilty of something, or if there were any real probable cause to even investigate him or Hunter, the DOJ/Barr would be doing an investigation, coordinated with the Ukrainian prosecutor General per our treaty with them....

And not some backdoor shenanigans With his personal campaign lawyer, 2 goons who were just recently arrested for laundering $350,000 in campaign funds from the Russians and Russian Ukrainian oligarchs, and a corrupt ex prosecutor, and KGB trained Ukes, and another oligarch waiting to be extradited to the USA for his crimes.....

That is who Giuliani has on his team as Trump's campaign lawyer, working on this likely, total fabrication!!!

I do not see how you all can not see that this is simply a campaign tactic, and illegal, an abuse of power.

They had to impeach Trump for investigating Biden.

He is guilty. For starters he did what they are accusing Trump of, very serious crime as we know. Do you remember Care?

Impeach Biden!

Nahhhhhh, Trump is being impeached because he was trying to SELF DEAL, with his political power, for his own personal benefit.

We KNOW this, because president Velensky was required to make a public announcement on CNN, that his prosecutors were reopening an investigation in to Burisma and the BIDENS, in order for the Ukraine to get their congressionally passed aid, and coveted Whitehouse DC meeting.

And we know this because the President did not follow the law, and use our treaty with the Ukraine to do a legitimate and legal, investigation, with the Ukraine, which per the treaty, is the DOJ and Barr.... NOT Giuliani. Giuliani does NOT work for the USA or our law enforcement, he does not work for the State dept, was never deputized, took no oath to honor the Constitution.... He is simply the President' s personal campaign lawyer....

What I charge proves Self dealing, corruption!

I always wanted to be a lawyer!!! :D. :D

What this proves is that you suffer from the Orange Man Bad syndrome. Did you always want to have that?

I simply, Tell it, as it is... No dancing around, no smoothing things over with excuses for what I know is wrong....

And what he did, was wrong... simple as that...

Now maybe some will honestly and impartially judge that it was wrong, but doesn't reach the level of removal.... That I don't know..???

He is guilty, Joe Biden that is.

President Trump and Americans should focus on going after the guilty, not the innocent. Even if it means we get to enjoy less pop corn watching the far left farce.

If he were truly guilty of something, or if there were any real probable cause to even investigate him or Hunter, the DOJ/Barr would be doing an investigation, coordinated with the Ukrainian prosecutor General per our treaty with them....

And not some backdoor shenanigans With his personal campaign lawyer, 2 goons who were just recently arrested for laundering $350,000 in campaign funds from the Russians and Russian Ukrainian oligarchs, and a corrupt ex prosecutor, and KGB trained Ukes, and another oligarch waiting to be extradited to the USA for his crimes.....

That is who Giuliani has on his team as Trump's campaign lawyer, working on this likely, total fabrication!!!

I do not see how you all can not see that this is simply a campaign tactic, and illegal, an abuse of power.

He is guilty. For starters he did what they are accusing Trump of, very serious crime as we know. Do you remember Care?

Impeach Biden!

Nahhhhhh, Trump is being impeached because he was trying to SELF DEAL, with his political power, for his own personal benefit.

We KNOW this, because president Velensky was required to make a public announcement on CNN, that his prosecutors were reopening an investigation in to Burisma and the BIDENS, in order for the Ukraine to get their congressionally passed aid, and coveted Whitehouse DC meeting.

And we know this because the President did not follow the law, and use our treaty with the Ukraine to do a legitimate and legal, investigation, with the Ukraine, which per the treaty, is the DOJ and Barr.... NOT Giuliani. Giuliani does NOT work for the USA or our law enforcement, he does not work for the State dept, was never deputized, took no oath to honor the Constitution.... He is simply the President' s personal campaign lawyer....

What this proves is that you suffer from the Orange Man Bad syndrome. Did you always want to have that?

I simply, Tell it, as it is... No dancing around, no smoothing things over with excuses for what I know is wrong....

Now maybe some will honestly and impartially judge that it was wrong, but doesn't reach the level of removal.... That I don't know..???

I know,.... the voting decision in the last elections... wrong. And there are no refunds, unfortunately.

"I regret voting for Trump" - No one said ever.
The results of women voting

But it's ok, everyone gets a second chance. Quid Pro No over Quid Pro Joe. Trump is a hero for standing tough before the face of corruption.

Impeach Biden!

I know,.... the voting decision in the last elections... wrong. And there are no refunds, unfortunately.

But it's ok, everyone gets a second chance. Quid Pro No over Quid Pro Joe. Trump is a hero for standing tough before the face of corruption.

And I do not believe you!!!! :p

I do not believe anyone can actually believe such, if they have seen all of the direct and circumstantial evidence in testimonies....

AND because the only reason for these Trump co conspirators to insist on a public announcement in to the Bidens ONLY purpose, could be is for Trump' s personal, political gain.... let alone the Giuliani n thugs running the show....

Simply common sense of what we know, shows what I am saying, is much more likely TRUE than not, and more likely than Trump and your fabricated out of thin air, theory! :D

It is in Trump' s blood to do stuff just like this.... there is no separation from personal needs and being the President of the USA imo.... And he does not give 2 hoots about the oath he took on it.....

Only this time, he got caught..... ;)

Impeach Biden!

I do not believe anyone can actually believe such, if they have seen all of the direct and circumstantial evidence in testimonies....

AND because the only reason for these Trump co conspirators to insist on a public announcement in to the Bidens ONLY purpose, could be is for Trump' s personal, political gain.... let alone the Giuliani n thugs running the show....

Simply common sense of what we know, shows what I am saying, is much more likely TRUE than not, and more likely than Trump and your fabricated out of thin air, theory! :D

It is in Trump' s blood to do cranial just like this.... there is no separation from personal needs and being the President of the USA imo.... And he does not give 2 hoots about the oath he took on it.....

Yeah well you believed the prosecutor during the Salem witch trials also. Too bad it was hundreds of years ago and times have changed. You shall soon see that as with Kavanaugh, an angry leftist mob will not have its will as America is put first.

It is in Trump' s blood to do cranial just like this.... there is no separation from personal needs and being the President of the USA imo.... And he does not give 2 hoots about the oath he took on it.....

Yeah well you believed the prosecutor during the Salem witch trials also. Too bad it was hundreds of years ago and times have changed. You shall soon see that as with Kavanaugh, an angry leftist mob will not have its will as America is put first.
You are supporting putting America last.....for a mere man.

The rule of law matters..... Oaths of office matter.....

After all, we are a Nation of laws, not men.... as the saying goes....

Look at the hate in their eyes.
Poor lost souls.
gettyimages-896673464.jpg
And Trump when he curses everyone out has a smile on his face? and how come he can't put his hand on the bible Will it catch on fire?

Because he did not do a thing that caused Trump to abuse his power.... Trump needs a real defense... this isn't a joke or something he should play around with.

Maybe Mulveney can show orders given on real corruption concerns....? I do not know..... but he needs some real defense,

though McConnell already broadcasted the FIX WAS IN to acquit him....
The fix was in when not a single person witnessed an abuse of power.

Since there is no witness to, evidence of, or victim of any abuse of power it's a hard sell to expect someone to believe he's guilty.
Sonland did.

And you can't make the claiming of no first hand witnesses IF THE PRESIDENT is the one preventing witnesses and documents from being turned over, plus they have Mulveney's presser, and Trump's presser, where they admitted it.
Sondland "felt like" it was wrong. He testified that he did not witness Trump do anything wrong.

In America, the courts handle Executive Privilege claims that Congress disagrees with.

In Fascistville, Democrats try to remove an elected President for taking their witness requests to the courts, as is every POTUS's Constitutional right.

Also in America, Congress needs evidence of wrongdoing before subpoenaing people left and right.

There was never any evidence of wrongdoing. Just like Russian Collusion.

And Trump when he curses everyone out has a smile on his face? and how come he can't put his hand on the bible Will it catch on fire?
Why do people who ask "how come?" always sound incredibly silly ?
Same ones who always ask "Do what ?" And it's not that they didn't hear you,
but they can't think of a response quick enough so they make you repeat yourself to give themselves time to think of something.:71:

The TDS is rotting away your few remaining orange Jello brain cells, dude.

but they can't think of a response quick enough so they make you repeat yourself to give themselves time to think of something.:71:

Stick to football not good but much better than your politics

Stick to football not good but much better than your politics
Because "Trump can't touch the bible or it will catch fire."
is so far out of my league.

Yeah maybe you're right. I haven't played T-ball in 53 years.

Because he did not do a thing that caused Trump to abuse his power.... Trump needs a real defense... this isn't a joke or something he should play around with.

Maybe Mulveney can show orders given on real corruption concerns....? I do not know..... but he needs some real defense,

Since there is no witness to, evidence of, or victim of any abuse of power it's a hard sell to expect someone to believe he's guilty.
Sonland did.

And you can't make the claiming of no first hand witnesses IF THE PRESIDENT is the one preventing witnesses and documents from being turned over, plus they have Mulveney's presser, and Trump's presser, where they admitted it.
Sondland "felt like" it was wrong. He testified that he did not witness Trump do anything wrong.

In America, the courts handle Executive Privilege claims that Congress disagrees with.

In Fascistville, Democrats try to remove an elected President for taking their witness requests to the courts, as is every POTUS's Constitutional right.

Also in America, Congress needs evidence of wrongdoing before subpoenaing people left and right.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, which you can convict on, in criminal court

AND the ONLY REASON there is not first hand documents and witnesses, is because the President has illegally directed his people to not comply with subpoenas at all.... That puts the President ABOVE the law, where he could direct the evidence on HIMSELF from ever reaching congress who has constitution power of oversite over the executive branch and authorities

AND THAT is precisely what our founders in writing the Constitution, and impeachment clause, was trying to prevent.

Sonland did.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, which you can convict on, in criminal court

AND the ONLY REASON there is not first hand documents and witnesses, is because the President has illegally directed his people to not comply with subpoenas at all.... That puts the President ABOVE the law, where he could direct the evidence on HIMSELF from ever reaching congress who has constitution power of oversize over the executive branch and authorities

AND THAT is precisely what our founders in writing the Constitution, and impeachment clause, was trying to prevent.
Wrong. The Constitution clearly provides for the judiciary to settle disputes between the Executive and Legislative branches.

Nazi Pelousy ignored the Constitution and produced a farce instead.

What is Quid Pro Joe hiding?
Not his taxes ,,not his payoffs to prostitutes not his being in Putins pocket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You didn't answer the question.

Try again.
Nothing.

Is he being investigated by the Doj for any crimes?

NO!
Quid Pro Joe is guilty. He is a criminal, a threat to our "democracy" and national security.

That's what you Dimwinger losers have been saying for weeks about Trump simply because he won't testify. Seems you want to have it both ways.

Typical Libtard hypocrite.

And not only is scumbag trump afraid to testify but he prevents others under subpoena from testifying too Trump is up to his neck in excrement and dumb Repubs can't smell it

Forum List

Back