Obstruction via twitter

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yes that is what Trump is doing, just as if he said it himself. What he is saying about McCabe and Comey is obstruction of justice. He is twittering away their reputation as well.

Yes that is what Trump is doing, just as if he said it himself. What he is saying about McCabe and Comey is obstruction of justice. He is twittering away their reputation as well.

Link I don't use gay ass Twitter

It ain't slander, and it ain't obstruction if it's the truth!

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces. That's where he tells us all the 'lies' being said on tv but whines that he never watches it.

Comey twittered away his own reputation

Little weasel

So giving your opinion via Twitter or any other social media outlet is now obstruction good grief.
75EA394A-CBB3-4689-8A75-5209C92D15DC.gif

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces. That's where he tells us all the 'lies' being said on tv but whines that he never watches it.

He's bypassing the lame stream media

Well it appears you homos read it because I sure don't and the millions like me..

Me thinks is your lying he knows only faggot liberals use Twitter

Among the disingenuous

'Lame stream media' they still say that outside of Wasilla?

As far as Trump's tweets go, they aren't doing him any favors.

Poll: Vast majority wants Trump to tweet less

He;s polled at record low numbers in his first year compared to any other recent president. Less than a third of the country give a shit about his tweets or want him to knock if off and act like a grown up for a change.

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces.
And it's how he communicates
to us conservatives, also.

So, you're in agreement with what I said? :badgrin:

Among the disingenuous

'Lame stream media' they still say that outside of Wasilla?

As far as Trump's tweets go, they aren't doing him any favors.

Poll: Vast majority wants Trump to tweet less

He;s polled at record low numbers in his first year compared to any other recent president. Less than a third of the country give a shit about his tweets or want him to knock if off and act like a grown up for a change.

I don't believe your polls.

Well it appears you homos read it because I sure don't and the millions like me..

You just called Smokealib a 'faggot', maybe that explains his name.

right. which is why he gets all kinds of deplorable 'likes'?

right. which is why he gets all kinds of deplorable 'likes'?

Again how would I know homo Again I don't read gay ass Twitter ..

Forum List

Back