Obstruction via twitter

Yes that is what Trump is doing, just as if he said it himself. What he is saying about McCabe and Comey is obstruction of justice. He is twittering away their reputation as well.

Comey twittered away his own reputation

Among the disingenuous
Yes that is what Trump is doing, just as if he said it himself. What he is saying about McCabe and Comey is obstruction of justice. He is twittering away their reputation as well.

Link I don't use gay ass Twitter

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces. That's where he tells us all the 'lies' being said on tv but whines that he never watches it.

He's bypassing the lame stream media

'Lame stream media' they still say that outside of Wasilla?

As far as Trump's tweets go, they aren't doing him any favors.

Poll: Vast majority wants Trump to tweet less

He;s polled at record low numbers in his first year compared to any other recent president. Less than a third of the country give a shit about his tweets or want him to knock if off and act like a grown up for a change.

I don't believe your polls.

Why because they were off by about 1.1% points on average?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

You don't want to believe them because you're ignorant and nothing more.

The New Definition of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE:

Anything that causes Butt-Hurt to Snowflakes or Bolsheviks---which is everything Don Trump does.

Trump deserves another term just for the Entertainment Value the rest of the Country gets out of watching the severely Butt-Hurt whine....and constantly make fools of themselves.

No one reads that crap.excrpt the majority of liberals that's why he trolls the heck out of it

We don't pay attention and if he does say something funny ya know a crybaby snowflakes lefty will post it in the news

Your orange clown of a president does, what does that make him!

Your daddy

Wow, just wow you got your normal a big fat nothing. Thanks though for proving it again!

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces. That's where he tells us all the 'lies' being said on tv but whines that he never watches it.

Well it appears you homos read it because I sure don't and the millions like me..

Me thinks is your lying he knows only faggot liberals use Twitter

right. which is why he gets all kinds of deplorable 'likes'?

Again how would I know homo Again I don't read gay ass Twitter ..

No, but I bet your boyfriend does.

Among the disingenuous

He;s polled at record low numbers in his first year compared to any other recent president. Less than a third of the country give a shit about his tweets or want him to knock if off and act like a grown up for a change.

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. If you've ever taken a political science class you'd know that. Usually taught the first week

Well it appears you homos read it because I sure don't and the millions like me..

You just called Smokealib a 'faggot', maybe that explains his name.

What so now you think there is only liberal gays?

How homophobic is the left now a days ..

Talk about hypocrites

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces.
And it's how he communicates
to us conservatives, also.

So, you're in agreement with what I said? :badgrin:
Never.

Among the disingenuous

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. If you've ever taken a political science class you'd know that. Usually taught the first week

So, according to you the polls were manipulated to get the presidential popular vote correct? That makes sense.

Not like your hypocritical ass has ever posted a poll or anything.

POLL: Race Relations Worse Under Obama

Your daddy

Wow, just wow you got your normal a big fat nothing. Thanks though for proving it again!

And your comment was what? Enlightening?

Pffft.

Any comment on here is enlightening compared to yours, yawn.

Among the disingenuous

So, according to you the polls were manipulated to get the presidential popular vote correct? That makes sense.

I never said that, I said I dont trust your polls.

Every squirrel finds an occasional nut

Deal and shush

You just called Smokealib a 'faggot', maybe that explains his name.

What so now you think there is only liberal gays?

How homophobic is the left now a days ..

Talk about hypocrites

No, I'm quite sure there are a few closeted conservatives. They're usually the ones calling everyone else a 'faggot'.

Your president loves 'gay ass' twitter, it's how he communicates to his army of dunces.
And it's how he communicates
to us conservatives, also.

So, you're in agreement with what I said? :badgrin:
Never.

You say no but your post said yes.:badgrin::badgrin:

What people fail to realize is...

When you threaten to fire someone over Twitter, and you give the reason is just because their wife is in the opposition party... and that person also happens to be be a key part of a possible investigation into you, that's obstruction of justice.

Beergate
Ferguson
Zimmerman

To name a few cases in which Obabble really did obstruct justice.

Among the disingenuous

Deal and shush

They're not 'my polls' they are polls, you've posted polls from the same sources yourself, hypocrite.

Your daddy

And your comment was what? Enlightening?

Pffft.

Any comment on here is enlightening compared to yours, yawn.

Mhm.....your're figuring out I could not care less what a left loon spews. Especially you

Actually I have figured out how incredibly unintellectual you are, but do carry on and keep proving it!

Deal and shush

They're not 'my polls' they are polls, you've posted polls from the same sources yourself, hypocrite.

It's been an eternity since I've posted a poll.

I don't believe them. But nice try, feeble but it was an effort

What people fail to realize is...

When you threaten to fire someone over Twitter, and you give the reason is just because their wife is in the opposition party... and that person also happens to be be a key part of a possible investigation into you, that's obstruction of justice.

No it isn't. The President of the United States could literally get on national TV and say "Mr Director of the FBI , I told you to drop a case and you refused, so you are fired" and that's not obstruction.

Primarily because the POTUS has the legal authority to fired the Director of the FBI for any reason, but also because the POTUS has the legal authority to end any investigation he so chooses because the Justice Department answers to the POTUS.

This is the case whether it would have been Obama or Trump, or anyone else as POTUS.

Obstruction would be something like the POTUS ordered someone to remove evidence or to lie or something like that, because the POTUS does not have the legal authority to do either of those things.

Trump has not obstructed justice. This is just another feverish dream by those who hate him.

Deal and shush

It's been an eternity since I've posted a poll.

I don't believe them. But nice try, feeble but it was an effort

You appear to like to talk about the results when they meet your narrative:

New York Mayor Hillary Clinton?

Forum List

Back