Obuma hiding under Oval Office desk..North Korea Threatens Imminent Strikes Against South, Warns U.S

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

I think they're all talk but Obama is probably encouraging them to send a nuke over here to give him an excuse to stay in office through martial law.

Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.
You white boys are afraid of your own shadow. You should be familiar with the fact that mental illness runs in the family in power over there in N. Korea. You display the same idiotic symptoms. I was over there 3 years and they never attacked S. Korea. Now you really think they are going to attack the US? :laugh:

What the he'll does that kid want now?

Someone please send him some more Disney movies.

• Banned

Yahoo ^
You white boys are afraid of your own shadow. You should be familiar with the fact that mental illness runs in the family in power over there in N. Korea. You display the same idiotic symptoms. I was over there 3 years and they never attacked S. Korea. Now you really think they are going to attack the US? :laugh:

Was this crazy kid leader than? You know, the one that kills his family with hungry dogs that eat them?

Yahoo ^

Was this crazy kid leader than? You know, the one that kills his family with hungry dogs that eat them?
No. His insane father or grandfather was in power. You guys probably see the same doctor.

• Banned

Yahoo ^

No. His insane father or grandfather was in power. You guys probably see the same doctor.
So your knowledge of the current situation is all HORSESHIT... Thanks for clearing that up!

Yahoo ^

So your knowledge of the current situation is all HORSESHIT... Thanks for clearing that up!
See what I mean? I just told you their family are nutcases with a history of doing this. Youre response shows you cant even stay lucid long enough to figure it out. Go take your meds you crazy white boy.
laugh.gif

• Banned

Yahoo ^

See what I mean? I just told you their family are nutcases with a history of doing this. Youre response shows you cant even stay lucid long enough to figure it out. Go take your meds you crazy white boy.
laugh.gif

Isn't THAT how they got Nukes in the first place, but I wouldn't expect a porch monkey to know that!

laugh.gif

Isn't THAT how they got Nukes in the first place, but I wouldn't expect a porch monkey to know that!
What are you talking about crazy white boy? Your meds had nothing to do with them having nukes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What are you talking about crazy white boy? Your meds had nothing to do with them having nukes.
laugh.gif

Apparently your own CRAZY FAMILY remark, has completely slipped whatever semblance of a mind you had! Too fucking funny! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Apparently your own CRAZY FAMILY remark, has completely slipped whatever semblance of a mind you had! Too fucking funny! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WTF? :laugh:

Here you go crazy white boy. If you wont believe a Black god here is another white boy. He may not be as crazy as you are but he is white.

North Korea threatens to attack U.S. - CNN.com

"A former Army general who participated in previous Ulchi exercises said it's nothing more than the bluster of young tyrant who perhaps feels marginalized by more serious foes.

"One of the key propaganda goals of the young leader is to just get on the radar of the U.S.," said retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, now a national security analyst for CNN. "With all the other things we're focused on -- ISIS, al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, Russia and Ukraine, etc., Kim Jong Un wants to ensure he grabs attention.""

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I like you, your fun to play with every so often! :banana:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WTF? :laugh:

Here you go crazy white boy. If you wont believe a Black god here is another white boy. He may not be as crazy as you are but he is white.

"A former Army general who participated in previous Ulchi exercises said it's nothing more than the bluster of young tyrant who perhaps feels marginalized by more serious foes.

"One of the key propaganda goals of the young leader is to just get on the radar of the U.S.," said retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, now a national security analyst for CNN. "With all the other things we're focused on -- ISIS, al Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, Russia and Ukraine, etc., Kim Jong Un wants to ensure he grabs attention.""

Wow, another OPINION, is that like the RETIRED military officers that think the Iran Deal is GOOD? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:.... You're delusional, but in a funny sort of way!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now you're talking to yourself?
laugh.gif

Well I tried. BTW the way its "you are" or "you're" not "your". Not only are you crazy but you are also a dummy.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now you're talking to yourself?
laugh.gif

Well I tried. BTW the way its "you are" or "you're" not "your". Not only are you crazy but you are also a dummy.
And from YOUR post #8...

"See what I mean? I just told you their family are nutcases with a history of doing this. Youre response shows you cant even stay lucid long enough to figure it out. Go take your meds you crazy white boy.
laugh.gif
"

Crazy Porch Monkey, I could have pointed that out earlier, but thought I'd let it slip by... BUT you opened the spelling shit up.... perhaps you better CHECK YOURSELF OUT, dumbass black! You ARE my entertainment! :ahole-1:

This kid is trying to get an attention because he is being ignored globally. He threatened south many times.
Vigilante what do you expect Obama should do? Start bombing them? Funny how you can see Obama hiding under the table. Last time I read he was playing golf.

In the spring of 2013 tensions between North Korea and South Korea were beyond tense. For years America has followed a strategy of hoping in time things would get better, that the people of North Korea would demand more goods and western style comforts and move towards freedom. When the last foul leader died officials hoped that North Korea's young leader would prove to be a reformer, instead lines have harden and cooperation has deteriorated.

I have no knowledge of the motivation, or how crazy the average North Korean soldier might be. Several times in history the ink has only begun to dry on a peace accord before one of the participant attacks totally unprovoked. Let us in America and people throughout the world realize and internalize the potential for a million or more dead North Koreans and many of their neighbors to the south, this does make this situation dire indeed. As I wrote in an article way back then no easy answers exist, that situation remains the same today. the article I refer to is below.

Advancing Time North Korea Brink of Disaster

This kid is trying to get an attention because he is being ignored globally. He threatened south many times.
Vigilante what do you expect Obama should do? Start bombing them? Funny how you can see Obama hiding under the table. Last time I read he was playing golf.

First thing you do is slap them down HARD when they get out of line... watch what they do and react....NOT play golf!

First thing you do is slap them down HARD when they get out of line... watch what they do and react....NOT play golf!
You crazy white boys are stupid and violent There is no need slap anyone. Ignoring them is the best method. S. Korea has been there for decades. The method of ignoring them has worked all that time. Simpletons like you dont see the big picture. If the US attacks N. Korea then they will have to deal with China. Good thing nuts like you dont have any power.

Forum List

Back