Ocasio-Cortez Calls For ‘Full Investigation’ Into Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal

a non-existent threat
I don't think you are either concerned or an American:
210110-riot-washington-jm-0909_7e98395801fc9dac210fa92ecddfa443.fit-760w.jpg
do remember this ...its when blm antifa demorats tried to break through secret service and law enforcement and storm the WH .....it got so bad the POTUS had to be moved to a secure area ! View attachment 460079
And Trump didn't call out 25K National Guard troops or cage DC like a third world gulag.

a non-existent threat
do remember this ...its when blm antifa demorats tried to break through secret service and law enforcement and storm the WH .....it got so bad the POTUS had to be moved to a secure area ! View attachment 460079
And Trump didn't call out 25K National Guard troops or cage DC like a third world gulag.
bring the troops home from third world DC

Those who have been paying attention have known how bad Cuomo handled covid, the nursing home scandal and coverup for a long time now. Good for her for finally speaking up but don't ask people to be impressed by it when she and other Democrats in public office and in and out of the media only found their voice on this when the scandal reached firestorm status and they could no longer ignore it.

Good for her. We need more Rep's like this.
you mean ones that get the majority of their funding from out of state donors like she did??

That applies to most. But all the same, I will note you didn't address the issue.
funny thing is dems dont get outraged about their own until it becomes a public issue,,,

and since this has been known for month shes a political opportunist nothing more,,
That may be true but the GOP doesn't ever get outraged, no matter how public.
of course they do,,,
What's the latest example of said outrage? McConnell certainly made an impassioned speech for integrity at Trump's 2nd impeachment, of course then refused to prevent Trump from running again. Words vs Actions?
not sure how that applies to the discussion,,, it was another fake impeachment,,,

Now that Trump has been exonerated, again, it seems Democrats are sharpening their teeth to attack other Democrats. Bravo! Without Trump to whine about we'll be seeing more and more of this infighting. I can't wait.

you mean ones that get the majority of their funding from out of state donors like she did??

That applies to most. But all the same, I will note you didn't address the issue.
funny thing is dems dont get outraged about their own until it becomes a public issue,,,

and since this has been known for month shes a political opportunist nothing more,,
of course they do,,,
What's the latest example of said outrage? McConnell certainly made an impassioned speech for integrity at Trump's 2nd impeachment, of course then refused to prevent Trump from running again. Words vs Actions?
not sure how that applies to the discussion,,, it was another fake impeachment,,,
Just looking for an example of GOP outrage at GOP conduct.

of course they do,,,
Just looking for an example of GOP outrage at GOP conduct.

ok,,

a non-existent threat
Were they wearing MAGA hats?
no if they were the left would have been screaming insurrection .according to the left storming the Capital Building is insurrection and terrorism but attempting to storm the WH an injuring 60 secrete service members and having to move the POTUS to a secure bunker for his own protection is just a peaceful protest .

a non-existent threat
I don't really give a flying rat's patoot what you think. BTW, your photo shows an Antifa rioter being FILMED by a MAGA hat wearing citizen. False flag. Thanks for the photo.
Really? I picked the photo at random. How do you know the baseball batter is Antifa?
Trump supporters are proud and wear their support for all to see. They don't hide behind masks and black uniforms.

a non-existent threat
Were they wearing MAGA hats?
Not the ones with the bats and masks. Antifa democrats.

You know it's got to be bad when the top Democrat Dingbat in Congress is after you!!!!

Ocasio-Cortez Calls For ‘Full Investigation’ Into Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal - Conservative Daily News

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for a “full investigation” on Friday of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s handling of nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ocasio-Cortez’s statement follows moves by the Democratic leaders of the state Senate to strip Cuomo of his emergency powers after a top Cuomo aide told state lawmakers that the governor withheld nursing home resident death figures from the virus out of fear of federal prosecutors.
“I support our state’s return to co-equal governance and stand with our local officials calling for a full investigation of the Cuomo administration’s handling of nursing homes during COVID-19,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement Friday.
“Thousands of vulnerable New Yorkers lost their lives in nursing homes throughout the pandemic,” she said. “Their loved ones and the public deserve answers and transparency from their elected leadership, and the Secretary to the Governor’s remarks warrant a full investigation.”
AOC needs to get another drink and wear her little booties in bed.

Absolutely no fan of AOC, but a broken clock is correct on occasion…

Forum List

Back