Ocasio-Cortez Calls For ‘Full Investigation’ Into Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal

You know it's got to be bad when the top Democrat Dingbat in Congress is after you!!!!

Ocasio-Cortez Calls For ‘Full Investigation’ Into Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal - Conservative Daily News

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for a “full investigation” on Friday of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s handling of nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ocasio-Cortez’s statement follows moves by the Democratic leaders of the state Senate to strip Cuomo of his emergency powers after a top Cuomo aide told state lawmakers that the governor withheld nursing home resident death figures from the virus out of fear of federal prosecutors.
“I support our state’s return to co-equal governance and stand with our local officials calling for a full investigation of the Cuomo administration’s handling of nursing homes during COVID-19,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement Friday.
“Thousands of vulnerable New Yorkers lost their lives in nursing homes throughout the pandemic,” she said. “Their loved ones and the public deserve answers and transparency from their elected leadership, and the Secretary to the Governor’s remarks warrant a full investigation.”
In February 2021..................

Good for her. We need more Rep's like this.
you mean ones that get the majority of their funding from out of state donors like she did??

That applies to most. But all the same, I will note you didn't address the issue.
funny thing is dems dont get outraged about their own until it becomes a public issue,,,

and since this has been known for month shes a political opportunist nothing more,,
I agree with that.

Good for her. Country over party. If Cuomo fucked up, too bad for him.
Good.

Refreshing, especially after those last four ugly years.
If your idea of country over party is Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama... Then ... Well.. I agree to disagree. Not one of those was country over party.

Edit: It should be noted I still don't see Trump as a Republican. And thus not mentioned.

You know it's got to be bad when the top Democrat Dingbat in Congress is after you!!!!

Ocasio-Cortez Calls For ‘Full Investigation’ Into Cuomo Nursing Home Scandal - Conservative Daily News

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for a “full investigation” on Friday of Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s handling of nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ocasio-Cortez’s statement follows moves by the Democratic leaders of the state Senate to strip Cuomo of his emergency powers after a top Cuomo aide told state lawmakers that the governor withheld nursing home resident death figures from the virus out of fear of federal prosecutors.
“I support our state’s return to co-equal governance and stand with our local officials calling for a full investigation of the Cuomo administration’s handling of nursing homes during COVID-19,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement Friday.
“Thousands of vulnerable New Yorkers lost their lives in nursing homes throughout the pandemic,” she said. “Their loved ones and the public deserve answers and transparency from their elected leadership, and the Secretary to the Governor’s remarks warrant a full investigation.”
GOP take note, this is how you police your own people. Just ask Al Franken.
AOC is doing nothing except photo ops.
At least she is saying the right things at that photo op, she's not blaming the GOP or the Proud Boys.
That's rich. How would she say that. Your democrats are in control. LMAO.

Good for her. We need more Rep's like this.
you mean ones that get the majority of their funding from out of state donors like she did??

That applies to most. But all the same, I will note you didn't address the issue.
funny thing is dems dont get outraged about their own until it becomes a public issue,,,

and since this has been known for month shes a political opportunist nothing more,,
That may be true but the GOP doesn't ever get outraged, no matter how public.
of course they do,,,
What's the latest example of said outrage? McConnell certainly made an impassioned speech for integrity at Trump's 2nd impeachment, of course then refused to prevent Trump from running again. Words vs Actions?

Are the other governors who did the same clean and pure or were they all acting together
You have to prove or at least provide evidence of a theory you can't just state it and demand others disprove it.

Russia Russia Russia, eh?

Good for her. Country over party. If Cuomo fucked up, too bad for him.
Good.

Refreshing, especially after those last four ugly years.
If your idea of country over party is Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama... Then ... Well.. I agree to disagree. Not one of those was country over party.

Edit: It should be noted I still don't see Trump as a Republican. And thus not mentioned.
My idea of country over party is intellectual honesty and consistency.

At least she is saying the right things at that photo op, she's not blaming the GOP or the Proud Boys.
Didn't stop many GOPers from claiming Antifa was behind the Capitol occupation.

Are the other governors who did the same clean and pure or were they all acting together
You have to prove or at least provide evidence of a theory you can't just state it and demand others disprove it.

Russia was at the campaign meeting with Don Jr.
Trump put more faith in Putin than in his own intelligence agencies.
A soon-to-be top administration official met with Russian officials and then lied to the FBI about it.

Russia Russia Russia

Didn't stop many GOPers from claiming Antifa was behind the Capitol occupation.
And your point is? You democrats have made a gulag out of DC for a non-existent threat. If Trump had done that when BLM was rioting in DC last year, we'd still be hearing about it. But we don't want to interrupt China Joe's Mario Kart game.

A soon-to-be top administration official met with Russian officials and then lied to the FBI about it.

Russia Russia Russia
NO Collusion--Mueller. Things will not change just because you repeat them.

a non-existent threat
I don't think you are either concerned or an American:
210110-riot-washington-jm-0909_7e98395801fc9dac210fa92ecddfa443.fit-760w.jpg

That's great AOC but where were you when this was actually happening? Where was your party within the state? NY'ers have long known that Coumo cooked the books on this and many of us scremed NOOO when the idea of sending to COVID to nursing homes was first revealed to us. So where was she/they before the election? Before the legal process forced their hand?

My idea of country over party is intellectual honesty
*blink*blink* We agree on those I mentioned in my post then.

Edit: With the possible exception of Obama. I wouldn't argue that against Obama. :/Edit

and consistency.
They have consistently not put country before party. I agree. That's consistent. I personally don't like that type of consistency though.

Last edited:

Russia Russia Russia
I disagree after all the media repeated "Systemic racism" thousands of times it was not only "fact" but excuse for nightly riots. But systemic racism as it applies to death by cop was in fact DISPROVEN by research. The media defines truthand what should change

Russia Russia Russia
I disagree after all the media repeated "Systemic racism" thousands of times it was not only "fact" but excuse for nightly riots. But systemic racism as it applies to death by cop was in fact DISPROVEN by research. The media defines truthand what should change
You have to take things in the context of time. The MSM didn't let anything that was construed to be anti Trump die during his admin. Now they have a democrat government--total control, the same tactics don't fly now. Their narrative now is that Trump didn't have a covid vaccine which everyone knows is untrue, but they are trying to throw that at the wall in hopes that it will stick anyway. They have done NOTHING in a month except sign 58 EO's and play Mario Kart.

Forum List

Back