Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

Ever heard of tidal cycles, more pbs dimshit lies. Mexico City has sunk quite a bit in fact in some places an entire story. SO what,

What that dumbass Commie bitch needs to worry about is that many many many more people will die under her brand of Communism.

Last edited:
Al Gore predicted NYC would be under water well before 2018. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened yet.

Al Gore is a politician, anyone that would get their science from him is a moron

Meh, I have air conditioning.

Now if you only had a brain.

LOL one of us is a genius, its not you :itsok:

:21::21::21::21:

One thing about people that are actually geniuses, they never need to tell anyone.

As soon as you feel the need to tell people that you are, it is 100% proof that you are not.

Everyone that I have ever met that felt the need to say such things about themselves suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect

Al Gore predicted NYC would be under water well before 2018. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened yet.

Al Gore is a politician, anyone that would get their science from him is a moron
He sure was a driving force in the religion's infancy.
He made a lot of money as its evangelist.

No doubt, he is the Jim Bakker of climate change.

He did far more damage than good, he made it a political issue instead of leaving it in the realm of science.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Meh, I have air conditioning.

Now if you only had a brain.

LOL one of us is a genius, its not you :itsok:

:21::21::21::21:

One thing about people that are actually geniuses, they never need to tell anyone.

As soon as you feel the need to tell people that you are, it is 100% proof that you are not.

Everyone that I have ever met that felt the need to say such things about themselves suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect

Your brain is a neutrino detector, think about it. :auiqs.jpg:

Florida and Lousiana are already falling in the water as their shores are wearing away. So there's that.

Next maybe someone will post a Real fact that at the signing of the Magna Carta in Runnymede in June 1215 There were luscious grape vineyards that no longer exist because of the seasonal drop in temperature that will no longer support them. Funny how those cars made it so much hotter in 1215.

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

The Trump Administration said the same thing

Look atchu…..standing in front of another Prog ;)
At least you're consistent.

Just stating the facts my cute little statist, just stating the facts.

But, I know how much you hate those pesky facts.

Forum List

Back