Ocasio-Cortez, Raskin to introduce legislation to ‘rein in a fundamentally unaccountable and rogue’ Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1718275405632.png

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said Tuesday they will introduce legislation in response to the increased ethics concerns related to the Supreme Court.

“Congressman Raskin and myself will be introducing forthcoming legislation to even have the Supreme Court be subject to the same $50 gift rule that he and I are subject to, as everyone else who are members of Congress,” AOC added later.

"Does the new legislation say anything about bad about obtaining gold bars to Congressmen?" asked Congressman Bob Menendez.

"No, of course not" said AOC. "Don't be silly. Gold good, money bad."

"Am I going to have to give up making money in the stock market?" asked Nancy Pelosi.

"Sheer insanity!" screamed AOC. "Just because you are the world's best stock picker is not a crime. In fact, I have made millions of dollars after being elected as well and deserved them, unlike those in the Supreme Court. What makes them so supreme anyway? Do they are just a court. It's not like they are a branch of the Federal government like we are?."

Last edited:
If We the People wanted to clean up corruption in the Supreme Court ... we'd elect a Senate that will remove the cheats from the bench ...

That hasn't happened yet? ... maybe We the People don't think they're corrupt ... we just disagree ...

View attachment 961639
Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said Tuesday they will introduce legislation in response to the increased ethics concerns related to the Supreme Court.

“Congressman Raskin and myself will be introducing forthcoming legislation to even have the Supreme Court be subject to the same $50 gift rule that he and I are subject to, as everyone else who are members of Congress,” AOC added later.

"Does the new legislation say anything about bad about obtaining gold bars to Congressmen?" asked Congressman Bob Menendez.

"Am I going to have to give up making money in the stock market?" asked Nancy Pelosi.

"Sheer insanity!" screamed AOC. "Just because you are the world's best stock picker is not a crime. In fact, I have made millions of dollars after being elected as well and deserved them, unlike those in the Supreme Court. What makes them so supreme anyway? Do they are just a court. It's not like they are a branch of the Federal government like we are?."
/----/ "Am I going to have to give up making money in the stock market?" asked Nancy Pelosi."
As a side note, I saw a YouTube video yesterday claiming there is an app that tracks Piglosi's stock picks and automatically places the same trade in your account. One guy claimed he made $3,000 in a short amount of time.
I don't know if it is true or just a gag.

The members of the Supreme Court should follow the same ethics standards as all other federal judges.

The U.S. Supreme Court should adopt a binding code of ethics for its justices that is akin to the code of conduct the Judicial Conference of the United States adopted for other federal judges, the House of Delegates said after a spirited debate at the 2023 ABA Midyear Meeting in New Orleans on February 6.

American Bar Association Resolution

The Radical Left Democrats doesn't like the Supreme Court being equal and independent to the legislative branch, because the Supreme Court rules against the Dirty Democrats all of the time.
The Democrats want the Supreme Court to be under the legislative branch control so that they can pass their extremist neo-marxist totalitarian agenda.

The members of the Supreme Court should follow the same ethics standards as all other federal judges.

The U.S. Supreme Court should adopt a binding code of ethics for its justices that is akin to the code of conduct the Judicial Conference of the United States adopted for other federal judges, the House of Delegates said after a spirited debate at the 2023 ABA Midyear Meeting in New Orleans on February 6.

American Bar Association Resolution
/——/ The USSC is an equal but separate branch of government. The arrogant ABA isn’t anything more than a bunch of ambulance chasers and defense attorneys.

View attachment 961639

While allowing the federal Government to launder money in Ukraine?

View attachment 961639

I doubt if they consider 50$ a gift when she is working for it, if ya know what I mean! Kneepads comes to mind

Surprisingly, thats not a bad idea

The tiny dancer/sexy bartender found an acorn

The Radical Left Democrats doesn't like the Supreme Court being equal and independent to the legislative branch, because the Supreme Court rules against the Dirty Democrats all of the time.
The Democrats want the Supreme Court to be under the legislative branch control so that they can pass their extremist neo-marxist totalitarian agenda.
The radical left Democrats could not muster the votes in Congress to cram through their leftist policies, so Dems began RIGGING the courts with liberal judges who would legislate from the bench. Doing an end run around congress and the people's representatives. The 6-3 SCOTUS has thrown a giant monkey wrench into this Dem scheme.

View attachment 961639

This is a good thing! Fuck SCOTUS! A piece of shit organization of fucked up conservative judges. Fuck Alito and Thomas! I hope both of them commit suicide!

This is a good thing! Fuck SCOTUS! A piece of shit organization of fucked up conservative judges. Fuck Alito and Thomas! I hope both of them commit suicide!

Oh look.

It's everyone's favorite dyslexic screen name/avatar shouting uselessly into the wind about God knows what.

Fly like an eagle!

View attachment 961639

while the audio from the special counsel concerning xiden is hidden even though the transcript is out!!!! hilarious hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back