Ocasio-Cortez Wants Seat on Powerful House Finance Committee

Isn't this the same woman who said she couldn't afford a place in D.C. till her congressional salary kicked in? Can't afford that but wants a seat on the House Finance Committee irony noted.

she considers herself to be a SUPER-DUPER achiever-----has an ivy league
education, no children or anyone to support other than her little tiny self.
As far as I can obtain from the net-----no children and lives with a boyfriend.
----she is aged 29. I would describe a person like that who complains----
"I CAN'T PAY RENT"-------as a moron who by age 29 has not yet learned to wipe her own ass. I wonder if she has to support that boyfriend?? I was
doing a lot better than that at age 29 and even paying college loans

Now’s not the time to try and pass bills. But they will present very good infrastructure bills to Turtle and let him turn down the creation of new jobs.
"Infrastructure" = pork barrel crap, that is a net ZERO in job creation...Only economic illiterates and voodoo witch doctors believe that State spending creates any job, that woldn't have already been somewhere else in the private sector.

Now’s not the time to try and pass bills. But they will present very good infrastructure bills to Turtle and let him turn down the creation of new jobs.
"Infrastructure" = pork barrel crap, that is a net ZERO in job creation...Only economic illiterates and voodoo witch doctors believe that State spending creates any job, that woldn't have already been somewhere else in the private sector.
How does a new tunnel from Jersey to Manhattan NOT create jobs?

fossilized old hacks like Pelosi, Hoyer, and Clyburn
What’s with the ageism? Who is more effective at getting things done than Speaker Pelosi?
Stalin "got things done" too....Didn't make him any more than the common goon that he was.
Is it past your bedtime or something? That was lame, even for you: “bad man got things done, so getting things done is BAD”.

Go to bed, gramps.

What’s with the ageism? Who is more effective at getting things done than Speaker Pelosi?
Stalin "got things done" too....Didn't make him any more than the common goon that he was.
Is it past your bedtime or something? That was lame, even for you: “bad man got things done, so getting things done is BAD”.

Go to bed, gramps.
Fuck you Syanthia....."Getting things done" doesn't mean what you get done is worthwhile....I used an extreme example and you're too much of a dullard to process it.

Go to bed, gramps.
Fuck you Syanthia....."Getting things done" doesn't mean what you get done is worthwhile....I used an extreme example and you're too much of a dullard to process it.
Improving thecountry’s Infrastructure is worthwhile.

Ask the people who waste time in traffic going to and from New York each day.
Irrelevant to the concept.....But I don't expect economic blockheads to ever see the invisible casualties, when they're preening all over their do-goodery.

Go to bed, gramps.
Improving thecountry’s Infrastructure is worthwhile.

depends on the project

Ask the people who waste time in traffic going to and from New York each day.

Hold the phone here...How the hell are New York's commuting headaches any problem for someone in St. Louis or Denver to ameliorate?

Forum List

Back