🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occasional-Cortex: "Why was the bank (Wells Fargo) involved in the caging of children

As Wells Fargo had been financing private prisons, this is just another example of Trumpflakes crying after AOC humiliated them.

And as the OP didn't know that, it's just another example of AOC being smart as a whip, and her detractors being mindless parrots.

Remember, If AOC hadn't been humiliating them regularly, the Trumpflakes wouldn't have been given orders to get hysterical about her. You can tell how much good she's doing by the volume of Trumpflake weeping.

As Wells Fargo had been financing private prisons, this is just another example of Trumpflakes crying after AOC humiliated them.

And as the OP didn't know that, it's just another example of AOC being smart as a whip, and her detractors being mindless parrots.

Remember, If AOC hadn't been humiliating them regularly, the Trumpflakes wouldn't have been given orders to get hysterical about her. You can tell how much good she's doing by the volume of Trumpflake weeping.
Nope! She's the height of stupidity. What a stain on our country she is.

Have you Trumpflakes noticed that nobody outside of your bedwetter cult cares about your butthurt propaganda? Most people think you look like little bitches for constantly crying about a young congressmen. And they're right, you do look like weepy bitches.

Have you Trumpflakes noticed that nobody outside of your bedwetter cult cares about your butthurt propaganda? Most people think you look like little bitches for constantly crying about a young congressmen. And they're right, you do look like weepy bitches.

Young ignorant congresswoman...you sexist pig.

Lol !!

Uh, huh, yeah right.

Weeping ? Those are tears from laughter, no one takes her seriously except the extremeists in your party.

"So Alexandria, what role did you play in the deaths of children that died in automobiles due to intoxicated drivers ?"

"Well, uh, I was a bartender"

"So, Alexandria, you supplied alcohol to customers, who could have potentially driven while intoxicated, is that right Alexandria ?"

"Well........, I suppose that was possible."

PRO TIP:

If you're going to play the connect the dots game, remember it can come back and bite you.

Last edited:
and financing the caging of children to begin with?"

"I don't know how to answer that question because we weren't," he ( CEO Timothy Sloan )said.

Einstein's daughter back at it !

Ocasio-Cortez grills Wells Fargo bigwig over funding pipelines, gun manufacturers and child detention centers

Ocasio-Cortez grills Wells Fargo bigwig over funding pipelines, gun manufacturers and child detention centers
She is so dumb that she doesn't know how dumb that she is.

"I don't know how to answer that question because we weren't," he ( CEO Timothy Sloan )said.

She is quite correct that these banks are bullshit, and unfortunately that's all her voter base will hear. Remember for her to be their idol, they must be even dumber.

She reminds me of a sophmoric kid, who never thinks things through before they speak.

I hate private prisons too, but I place the blame for them on the right people.

Wells Fargo is not in the business of dictating or carrying out public policy. It gives loans and should not discriminate on the basis of subjective public policy in so doing.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back