Occupation 101

Based on your research does violating sabbath in cases of saving health and lives take into consideration the race/religion of the health/life being saved?

the answer is no, absolutely not. and you're a liar and insane.

like any other law, including our own civil law, you are not REQUIRED to save any life, but may and it would not violate sabbath.

My research indicates the Ten Commandments applies only between Jews?

that's a lie and insane. you need to stop doing your purported "research" in the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

What does Maimonides say? (No lies, please)

near as i can tell, you're the liar...

and insane.

nutbar.

Last edited:
Princess:

Are you of the opinion that Israel Shahak is a nutbar or self-hating Jew when he writes:

"The results of the scandal were, for me, rather negative.

"Neither the Israeli, nor the diaspora, rabbinical authorities ever reversed their ruling that a Jew should not violate the Sabbath in order to save the life of a Gentile.

"They added much sanctimonious twaddle to the effect that if the consequence of such an act puts Jews in danger, the violation of the Sabbath is permitted, for their sake.

"It became apparent to me, as drawing on Talmudic laws governing the relations between Jews and non-Jews, that neither Zionism, including its seemingly secular part, nor Israeli politics since the inception of the State of Israel, nor particularly the policies of the Jewish supporters of Israel in the diaspora, could be understood unless the deeper influence of those laws, and the worldview which they both create and express is taken into account.

"The actual policies Israel pursued after the Six Day War, and in particular the apartheid character of the Israeli regime in the Occupied Territories and the attitude of the majority of Jews to the issue of the rights of the Palestinians, even in the abstract, have merely strengthened this conviction."

Are you under the impression there are no racist/xenophobic Jews in this world?

Shahak isn't:

"When racism, discrimination and xenophobia is prevalent among Jews, and directed against non-Jews, being fueled by religious motivations, it is like its opposite case, that of antisemitism and its religious motivations.

"Today, however, while the second is being discussed, the very existence of the first is generally ignored, more outside Israel than within it."

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

Democracy or ethnocracy?

"A Knesset committee has just adopted a law that enables 'reception committees' of 'communal localities' with less than 500 families to refuse would-be residents not to their liking.

"The law, which will come into force in a matter of days, is designed to circumvent the judgment of the Supreme Court forbidding the refusal to admit Arabs.

"The wording of the law is a masterpiece of verbal acrobatics, in order to avoid the use of the word 'Arab'.

"But the meaning is clear to everybody.

"An investigation by the Arab “Adala” organization has shown that the 695 agricultural and urban communities to which the law will apply occupy the greater part of the lands that belong to the government (most of which, by the way, were expropriated from Arab owners after the foundation of the state). Almost all the real estate of Israel belongs to the government.

This is a clear case of racial segregation, of the kind that existed in the US against Jews and blacks. There it disappeared 50 years ago. It concerns the very essence of the State of Israel. It turns the status of Israel’s Arab citizens, 20% of the population, into a time bomb.

The Occupation

Israelis own their houses but lease the land they are on.

Like a trailer park.

Like anyone who pays property tax.

Democracy or ethnocracy?

"A Knesset committee has just adopted a law that enables 'reception committees' of 'communal localities' with less than 500 families to refuse would-be residents not to their liking.

"The law, which will come into force in a matter of days, is designed to circumvent the judgment of the Supreme Court forbidding the refusal to admit Arabs.

"The wording of the law is a masterpiece of verbal acrobatics, in order to avoid the use of the word 'Arab'.

"But the meaning is clear to everybody.

"An investigation by the Arab “Adala” organization has shown that the 695 agricultural and urban communities to which the law will apply occupy the greater part of the lands that belong to the government (most of which, by the way, were expropriated from Arab owners after the foundation of the state). Almost all the real estate of Israel belongs to the government.

This is a clear case of racial segregation, of the kind that existed in the US against Jews and blacks. There it disappeared 50 years ago. It concerns the very essence of the State of Israel. It turns the status of Israel’s Arab citizens, 20% of the population, into a time bomb.

The Occupation

Like a trailer park.

Thank you.

The propagandists say that nothing was taken from the Palestinians because they did not own anything. It was leased from the government.

The Ottoman Empire had a property rights system. The property rights were leased from the government, however these rights could be bought, sold, rented, and inherited. It was the same thing we have in the US except it was worded differently. We "lease" the right to own property in the US by paying property taxes.

Furthermore, can we say that someone who rents an apartment in NYC or a house in Chicago has no right to a country because they do not own anything?

Last edited:

Like a trailer park.

Thank you.

The propagandists say that nothing was taken from the Palestinians because they did not own anything. It was leased from the government.

The Ottoman Empire had a property rights system. The property rights were leased from the government, however these rights could be bought, sold, rented, and inherited. It was the same thing we have in the US except it was worded differently. We "lease" the right to own property in the US by paying property taxes.

Furthermore, can we say that someone who rents an apartment in NYC or a house in Chicago has no right to a country because they do not own anything?

No disagreement here.

So how come the Palestinian can not move 18 miles east, 30 miles north, or 44 miles south.

Thank you.

No disagreement here.

So how come the Palestinian can not move 18 miles east, 30 miles north, or 44 miles south.

Good Question. What would be wrong about taking someone who was born in Detroit and shuffling him a few miles east to Canada?

Thank you.

No disagreement here.

Good Question. What would be wrong about taking someone who was born in Detroit and shuffling him a few miles east to Canada?

Actually if your analogy was correct, the distance would be from Detroit to the moon, that is not even being funny, as it is, in Detroit I have the choice to move to Canada if I want, anyhow I was born in Detroit, now I live in California, what is wrong with letting an Arab move 2000 miles. Why must they live in a 10 mile by 10 mile area.

We are proposing to build Solar Power plants that cover more area than the proposed new nation of Palestine will cover.

Canada is nice, I would love it if someone moved me to Sarnia, Bayfield, or any other town on the coast of Lake Huron

Last edited:
No disagreement here.

Actually if your analogy was correct, the distance would be from Detroit to the moon, that is not even being funny, as it is, in Detroit I have the choice to move to Canada if I want, anyhow I was born in Detroit, now I live in California, what is wrong with letting an Arab move 2000 miles. Why must they live in a 10 mile by 10 mile area.

We are proposing to build Solar Power plants that cover more area than the proposed new nation of Palestine will cover.

Canada is nice, I would love it if someone moved me to Sarnia, Bayfield, or any other town on the coast of Lake Huron

I have no problem with people who want to move. But, in the case of the Palestinians they are kicked out of their homes and forced into another area.

That is my objection.

Sometimes me thinks that, Alison Weir, the founder of that garbage dump, had been screwed by some drunk joo. There's no other sane explanation to her rather insane masturbational behavior.
Or maybe we've got a confirmed propagandist libeling Alison Weir because he can't find rational arguments to Israel Shahak?
Weir is a blithering idiot, Shahak was a blithering idiot now comparing notes with Hitler and Stalin, and eff all four of them.

I have no problem with people who want to move. But, in the case of the Palestinians they are kicked out of their homes and forced into another area.

That is my objection.

The were not forced into another area, they fled because the British and Arabs were getting their ass kicked by the Jews which scared the shit out of them, most were in a state of panic.

Many Palestinians were Bedouin, were they forced out of their homes?

How many came from where they fled, after all we are talking people who fled no more than 6 miles in some cases.

Forced out of their area into another area, as if just across the river Jordan, in the same valley, within the geographical area of Syria known as Palestine, the east of Palestine where many came originally is another Area.

A move that is no further than Los Angeles is to Hollywood or Santa Monica.

Thats the problem with this discussion, people have no clue as to how small Israel really is. If the Middle East was a pumpkin pie Israel would be whats left after it was eaten, Israel is the crumbs, poor Arabs, forced off a tiny crumb of Asia.

That is my objection.

The were not forced into another area, they fled because the British and Arabs were getting their ass kicked by the Jews which scared the shit out of them, most were in a state of panic.

How many came from where they fled, after all we are talking people who fled no more than 6 miles in some cases.

Forced out of their area into another area, as if just across the river Jordan, in the same valley, within the geographical area of Syria known as Palestine, the east of Palestine where many came originally is another Area.

Thats the problem with this discussion, people have no clue as to how small Israel really is. If the Middle East was a pumpkin pie Israel would be whats left after it was eaten, Israel is the crumbs, poor Arabs, forced off a tiny crumb of Asia.

It doesn't matter if someone is kicked out of his home and lives under a bridge across the street. It is still wrong.

That is my objection.

It doesn't matter if someone is kicked out of his home and lives under a bridge across the street. It is still wrong.

I wonder if they felt used when they realized hundreds of thousands stayed.

I wonder if they felt used when they realized hundreds of thousands stayed.

Do the Palestinians who stayed own the same homes, land, farms, and businesses that they owned before the war?

Forum List

Back