Oceans are a Net Source of CO2...

Carbon dioxide can dissolve in oceans and acidify them, which is why most coastal sea plants and coral have now died out. This is temperature dependent though, so warmer seas can emit some that they absorbed earlier.

There is so much faulty science claiming we are killing the World. Ocean ph dropping caused by man made CO2? Sure, we are told the CO2 is distributed evenly in the atmosphere which is why they can get accurate CO2 measurements right next to a volcano in Hawaii emitting CO2. Now we are told that the CO2 is absorbing 40% of all CO2? Yet 99% of the CO2 is suspended evenly in the atmosphere?

I bet the Ocean does not absorb anything in the atmosphere, I bet the Ocean literally evaporates, meaning the atmosphere absorbs the Ocean.

But hey, we got lots of people making a living applying mathematical formulas to what they think may be happening on Earth, so how do you argue with a well funded argument, or like the Scientists like to call em, Theories and Hypothesis.

Isn't it hilarious how the denier cult retards think that accepting the validity of science is "stupid"? Says a lot about how fucked-up crazy they are.
I admire your persistence. I pretty much ignore the dumbest ones. They take random science words they find in blogs and string them into sentences that make no sense. But all of them either deny science, not really knowing what they are actually denying, or they make up new science that simply doesn't exist.
funny I was thinking the same thing of you all. You have no idea the first clue to science. Science tests hypothesis. Do you know that? Just curious your supposed background in all of this since you think you're so smart. Well?

Carbon dioxide can dissolve in oceans and acidify them, which is why most coastal sea plants and coral have now died out. This is temperature dependent though, so warmer seas can emit some that they absorbed earlier.
are you trying to educate a warmer? Those science knowledgeable folks who have no clue what science is?

There is so much faulty science claiming we are killing the World. Ocean ph dropping caused by man made CO2? Sure, we are told the CO2 is distributed evenly in the atmosphere which is why they can get accurate CO2 measurements right next to a volcano in Hawaii emitting CO2. Now we are told that the CO2 is absorbing 40% of all CO2? Yet 99% of the CO2 is suspended evenly in the atmosphere?

I bet the Ocean does not absorb anything in the atmosphere, I bet the Ocean literally evaporates, meaning the atmosphere absorbs the Ocean.

But hey, we got lots of people making a living applying mathematical formulas to what they think may be happening on Earth, so how do you argue with a well funded argument, or like the Scientists like to call em, Theories and Hypothesis.
The crackpot wacky ignorance and stupidity of of the hard core denier cult dingbat, laid out plainly for all to see.

are you trying to educate a warmer? Those science knowledgeable folks who have no clue what science is?
Nope! He was obviously trying to educate you extremely ignorant dumbass anti-science denier cult retards who have no clue what science actually is.

Nope! He was obviously trying to educate you extremely ignorant dumbass anti-science denier cult retards who have no clue what science actually is.
laughing, hey thunderis, does science state that a hypothesis is tested?

That which you can not understand you ridicule, certainly if you had any fact or science, rolling blunder of all people would of linked and posted, thank you again for validating my post.

That which you can not understand you ridicule, certainly if you had any fact or science, rolling blunder of all people would of linked and posted, thank you again for validating my post.
Posts #13 & 19, dumbass.

Forum List

Back