October 26th 1980

Trump is Reagan?

Even Reagan would know better than to want Trump in the WH. But then, unlike the OP, his first loyalty was not to some imaginary "race". Unlike Trump (and the OP), Reagan really did love his country. He wasn't a very good president but not because he was on the side of Russia. And, unlike Trump, he apparently built his own life instead of getting everything from his daddy.

Trump is Reagan?

Even Reagan would know better than to want Trump in the WH. But then, unlike the OP, his first loyalty was not to some imaginary "race". Unlike Trump (and the OP), Reagan really did love his country. He wasn't a very good president but not because he was on the side of Russia. And, unlike Trump, he apparently built his own life instead of getting everything from his daddy.
Another paid dumbocrat troll to put on ignore.

Gallup Poll had Carter up 47-39 over Reagan....need I remind ANYONE of what happened? Reagan won by 10. :)

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

trialheats1980-1024x744.png

Looks to me like the last time Carter was in the lead would be May. SIX MONTHS before election day.

Gallup Poll had Carter up 47-39 over Reagan....need I remind ANYONE of what happened? Reagan won by 10. :)

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

Looks to me like the last time Carter was in the lead would be May. SIX MONTHS before election day.
That's not Gallup. Google it. All kinds of articles talking about it.

Gallup Poll: Jimmy Carter 47 -- Ronald Reagan 39
There is one from 4 years ago talking about Romney etc.

Correct, it's not Gallup. It's made of aggregate averages of multiple polls through the various points in time. That's kind of why it says exactly that on the bottom of the graph.

So you're admitting you cherrypicked a poll that was way off? Well all righty then.

Matter o' fact it's so far off that there was never any point in the whole year where Carter was up 47-39 or anything close.

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

Correct, it's not Gallup. It's made of aggregate averages of multiple polls through the various points in time. That's kind of why it says exactly that on the bottom of the graph.

So you're admitting you cherrypicked a poll that was way off? Well all righty then.

Matter o' fact it's so far off that there was never any point in the whole year where Carter was up 47-39 or anything close.
Already proved you wrong lefty. Peace.

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

Read it and weep. The last time that year that Carter was at 47% would be March, a level to which he never returned. Regan at that time was around 32. Of course, that was in the midst of primary season.

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

Read it and weep. The last time that year that Carter was at 47% would be March, a level to which he never returned. Regan at that time was around 32. Of course, that was in the midst of primary season.
Keep repeating it....still won't be true.

?

Link?

Here, I got one:

Keep repeating it....still won't be true.

I don't need to "repeat" it. It's on the graph.
Has been for 36 years.

You lose.

Forum List

Back