Odd issue

I dunno, Google started acting funky on me a few weeks ago and went to Bing. I like it better and not just for the opening picture. It seems to find things better.

I'm not getting anything west coast related. It's odd. Nothing wrong with my connection on this end.

No:

Google
Facebook
YouTube
MSN
Yahoo

And others.

Youtube is working fine for me, Just watched the dancing bird again.
Trouble is leaving here fine.

A friend of mine said her ability to get online from her computer at home went tits up. They looked for a virus, then ended up taking it in to a computer tech. Who said there was nothing wrong with it. Took it home, wouldn't work.

She tried a friend's AT&T and it worked fine.

She has some satellite service and what she described to me sounds a lot like what you're describing MM.

A friend of mine said her ability to get online from her computer at home went tits up. They looked for a virus, then ended up taking it in to a computer tech. Who said there was nothing wrong with it. Took it home, wouldn't work.

She tried a friend's AT&T and it worked fine.

She has some satellite service and what she described to me sounds a lot like what you're describing MM.
I have digital cable, we are fiber-optic. Always been uber fast, and still is on the sites it can hit, such as this one.

I think my ISP must be having a satellite issue, possibly.

Issue fixed. Must have been the ISP, I did nothing here on my end.

You all may now return to picking your butt.

Forum List

Back