Odds on 2020 as of now

The betting odds have Bernie and Kamala as Trump's closest rivals with Biden a close 3rd.
Trump is still 3x as likely to win in 2020 than any democrat.
Those are the betting odds, if you disagree put your money where your mouth is.

Odds Suggest that Sanders, Harris Are Trump’s Biggest Threats

what were Trump's odd of winning in March of 2015?

Trump's odds were 1 in 20 on election day, so maybe 1 in a million in March of 2015?
The difference now is that he is the incumbent, which makes him a prohibitive favorite.
Hell, even Obama won re-election.

1pymhv.jpg

The point I was trying to make was that being the favorite in March of the year before the election means nothing. Being a front runner this early out is a bad thing, not a good thing .

The betting odds have Bernie and Kamala as Trump's closest rivals with Biden a close 3rd.

Trump's odds were 1 in 20 on election day, so maybe 1 in a million in March of 2015?
The difference now is that he is the incumbent, which makes him a prohibitive favorite.

The point I was trying to make was that being the favorite in March of the year before the election means nothing. Being a front runner this early out is a bad thing, not a good thing .

The real point is that in 2016 there was NO INCUMBENT running.
There is one in 2020, so that changes the odds a lot, and in Trump's favor.

you cannot even seem to follow your own post.

We were not talking about Trump.

we were talking about who his biggest threats are.

and my point is that his biggest threat has probably not even thrown his hat in the ring yet

Your thoughts?

As a Trump "hater" (I don't really hate him personally but think he is badly unqualified), I think the odds are heavily in his favor right now, unfortunately. The democrats have done a terrible job of connecting with regular Americans and have instead made themselves seems equally as wide-eyed, unhinged, and unqualified as Trump himself. He has the advantage of being the devil we know, as opposed to ... whatever the left is these days. Some bizarre freakshow amalgamation consisting of The Real World characters who can't keep their big mouths shut for 5 seconds.

Trump has no path to the WH...oh wait

you cannot even seem to follow your own post.

We were not talking about Trump.

we were talking about who his biggest threats are.

and my point is that his biggest threat has probably not even thrown his hat in the ring yet

Still pining for Hillary are we?

Your thoughts?

As a Trump "hater" (I don't really hate him personally but think he is badly unqualified), I think the odds are heavily in his favor right now, unfortunately. The democrats have done a terrible job of connecting with regular Americans and have instead made themselves seems equally as wide-eyed, unhinged, and unqualified as Trump himself. He has the advantage of being the devil we know, as opposed to ... whatever the left is these days. Some bizarre freakshow amalgamation consisting of The Real World characters who can't keep their big mouths shut for 5 seconds.
As a fellow Trump 'hater', I have say I'm not impressed by the Dems and their race to the left, especially reparations and breaking up big tech companies. Americans don't care about such issues. The Dems need to focus on providing affordable health care without destroying the existing infrastructure, and saving Medicare, Medicaid, and SS. Those are winning Dem topics.

Your thoughts?

Too early...

In 2008 and 2012 I picked McCain and Romney but did not have Trump on my Radar at all in 2016.

So who will the Democrats take?

Beto?

Possible, but he is too green and will he accepted by the Cortez and Sanders voter?

Sanders?

I believe his chance has came and gone...

Biden?

Too moderate for the Sanders and Cortez voter.

Harris?

After the Smollett debacle I say she is out.

Warren?

Another Clinton type that I believe Trump would eat alive.

So as of now the race is between Sanders and Beto and my bet is Beto with Beto winning the National Vote while losing the Electoral College...

Forum List

Back