🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

O'Donnel Potentially Commits Crime By Offering To Bribe Senators

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...again, where is Sessions / the 'non-partisan FBI'? Time to PERP-WALK Rosie! :p

Rosie O'Donnell Offers to Bribe Senators; Possibly Commits a Crime

"Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell isn't exactly known for her measured political commentary, and has been excessively critical of both President Donald Trump and the GOP for years now. On Tuesday, however, she kicked it up a notch: she just might have committed a felony.

In the lead-up to the vote on tax reform, O'Donnell tweeted that she would promise to give Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) $2 million each if they voted against the bill."

...again, where is Sessions / the 'non-partisan FBI'? Time to PERP-WALK Rosie! :p

Rosie O'Donnell Offers to Bribe Senators; Possibly Commits a Crime

"Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell isn't exactly known for her measured political commentary, and has been excessively critical of both President Donald Trump and the GOP for years now. On Tuesday, however, she kicked it up a notch: she just might have committed a felony.

In the lead-up to the vote on tax reform, O'Donnell tweeted that she would promise to give Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) $2 million each if they voted against the bill."
Wanna bet that gorilla takes advantage of all tax breaks given to her.

Like every fucking pathetic stupid ass moronic liberal white woman. Easily, the most annoying dumbest people on earth.

Hell, Jilian...(good Lord that one is an idiot) claimed she "pays her fair share" and then in the same post claims she benefits from a tax scam.

My God, in the same fucking post.

rosieterror.jpg

This early in the morning, it should be a USMB Rule that before posting something so hideous you have to give a 'warning post' 1st that it's coming.....

If they classify TDS as a brain disorder, Rosie will have a good defense when she goes to trial.

Typical dimwitted Communist/Progressive asshole. There's nothing worse than a Limousine Liberal. I'd love to see em prosecute her. It would be hilarious.

This demonic woman-like creature reminds me of a big hot air bag filled with rapidly expanding foul gasses. Everything about this bitch is violent, raging and excremental.

Forum List

Back