Of Course Pelosi Defends Conyers!

"...looks no better than Trump defending Creepy Roy."

He didn't.

He sure as hell did -

What she means is, he quite cleverly did not say the words "I support Roy Moore" or "Vote for Roy Moore." What he did say was the other candidate in the race was BAD on all policy issues and that "we" don't need another Dem in the senate. So, that leaves.......Moore. But Trump didn't come out and SAY IT.
Trump also pointed out, fairly enough, that Moore denies the charges and we have to listen to him, too.
Read by history 100 years from now, those statements will not be construed as a full throated "support of Moore." That's the jackals yipping.

All that said, OF COURSE HE SUPPORTS MOORE. Party (read that "getting my way") before morals. It got Trump elected so why would we expect him to do the right thing now?

Your assumption was that that dope couldn't understand English???
Yeah....I think he is a Democrat, too.

To be clear, I meant exactly what I said....Trump has not supported Moore.

If you have a quote of his that shows otherwise....please provide it.

Or....do you vote Democrat too???

Now....on the subject of 'morals,' let's remind all that the Democrats supported and lied for a rapist for 20 years.

Republicans never elected a rapist as President...did they.

What she means is, he quite cleverly did not say the words "I support Roy Moore" or "Vote for Roy Moore." What he did say was the other candidate in the race was BAD on all policy issues and that "we" don't need another Dem in the senate. So, that leaves.......Moore. But Trump didn't come out and SAY IT.
Trump also pointed out, fairly enough, that Moore denies the charges and we have to listen to him, too.
Read by history 100 years from now, those statements will not be construed as a full throated "support of Moore." That's the jackals yipping.

All that said, OF COURSE HE SUPPORTS MOORE. Party (read that "getting my way") before morals. It got Trump elected so why would we expect him to do the right thing now?

Well that's what I heard and I'm not a jackal. :wink:

My primary point was that Pelosi ceded the high moral ground defending Conyers in the same manner.
I agree with you 100% about Pelosi. However, what you heard in Trump's words was inferences, not literal words. Trump is crafty enough to get his message across without quite actually saying what he really means. He is probably much more clever than we give him credit for. Shifty, anyway.

And here is the proof that Ol' Shifty counts on his supporters to play dumb and take every word he says at literal face value when convenient, while still very clearly getting the message.

I agree with you 100% about Pelosi. However, what you heard in Trump's words was inferences, not literal words. Trump is crafty enough to get his message across without quite actually saying what he really means. He is probably much more clever than we give him credit for. Shifty, anyway.

And here is the proof that Ol' Shifty counts on his supporters to play dumb and take every word he says at literal face value when convenient, while still very clearly getting the message.

Guess I'm not the only one who heard what I heard ;-)

trump defends roy moore

His followers will say "see he never said it"
He SAID it .... Clinton DID it ... you do understand the difference do you not ?
Trump DID it too. He fucking said so. Don't you believe everything that comes out of his mouth? Why not now?
Pretty Lame - Jessica Leeds - Over 30 years ago - lol - , a few others accused him of "inappropriate behavior" . Sweety - we are a sexual species when aroused the male will make advances at the female - I don't know if your mom and dad ever told you about the birds and the bees but that's how babies get into our mommies bellies. The big diff. between Trump and Weinstein / Clinton and so forth is that Trump made the advances [some at least] but had the moral fortitude to back the fk off when his advances were rebuffed. Any man who says he hasn't made advances at an attractive female while young is a faggot !

"...looks no better than Trump defending Creepy Roy."

He didn't.

He sure as hell did -

There is no such quote by Trump, you liar.

You don't have to say "vote for Roy Moore - I defend him" to -- well ...

DEFEND HIM

Lesson for today.

The word is 'spin.'

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

That's what you have done.....

But.....I will agree that Trump opened the door to your spin when he attacked Moore's opponent.

You might recall this:
"Trumpism Wins in Alabama, Even If Trump Doesn't
Insurgent candidate Roy Moore beat back both the president and the Senate majority leader’s choice to succeed Jeff Sessions."
Trumpism Wins in Alabama, Even If Trump Doesn't

Pretty Lame - Jessica Leeds - Over 30 years ago - lol - , a few others accused him of "inappropriate behavior" . Sweety - we are a sexual species when aroused the male will make advances at the female - I don't know if your mom and dad ever told you about the birds and the bees but that's how babies get into our mommies bellies. The big diff. between Trump and Weinstein / Clinton and so forth is that Trump made the advances [some at least] but had the moral fortitude to back the fk off when his advances were rebuffed. Any man who says he hasn't made advances at an attractive female while young is a faggot !

There's a huge difference between courtship and flirting and what Trump admitted that he did.

But I did enjoy your "sweety" reference - you sound like a real ladies man! :rolleyes-41:

Guess I'm not the only one who heard what I heard ;-)

trump defends roy moore
Look, Dr., I know what you mean and I realize everyone is saying it. I have just seen the difficulty behind making that statement ever since it came out. I realize you're not a jackal.

Lesson for today.

The word is 'spin.'

But.....I will agree that Trump opened the door to your spin when he attacked Moore's opponent.

You might recall this:
Insurgent candidate Roy Moore beat back both the president and the Senate majority leader’s choice to succeed Jeff Sessions."

Hmmm - Creepy Roy even THANKED Trump for defending him. :funnyface:

Moore tells supporters in his fundraising appeal, "I appreciate Donald Trump for defending my honor and my character."

Roy Moore thanks Trump in new fundraising appeal

Lesson for today.

The word is 'spin.'

You might recall this:

Moore tells supporters in his fundraising appeal, "I appreciate Donald Trump for defending my honor and my character."

From the link: "...President Donald Trump's near-endorsement..."

Exactly as I said.

Now get your tongue back in your mouth.

His followers will say "see he never said it"
He SAID it .... Clinton DID it ... you do understand the difference do you not ?
Trump DID it too. He fucking said so. Don't you believe everything that comes out of his mouth? Why not now?
Don't let the Poppins avi fool you, Green Bean. You aren't telling me anything I don't know. Trump has the moral fortitude of a sewer rat, so don't give me that. Please.
I've met and worked with plenty of men in my life and the majority were decent people. Some weren't. It's not a birds and bees things to have some respect for women. Sorry.

Lesson for today.

The word is 'spin.'

You might recall this:

Moore can join the ranks of unwanted grateful supporters, like Richard Spencer. LOL

Pol hack focuses like a laser beam on Conyers but ignores the child molester down in Alabama or Trump calling himself a liar when he really didn’t say those lewd things on that Access Hollywood tape after apologizing for saying them.

Oh the hypocrisy!

Don't let the Poppins avi fool you, Green Bean. You aren't telling me anything I don't know. Trump has the moral fortitude of a sewer rat, so don't give me that. Please.
I've met and worked with plenty of men in my life and the majority were decent people. Some weren't. It's not a birds and bees things to have some respect for women. Sorry.

That's an affront to self-respecting sewer rats the world over :cool:

animated-rat-image-0091.gif

Saw the accusermon tv . He yelled at her while in his boxer shorts .

Big f’n deal .
Don’t you know that’s so much worse than molesting children in the wacky fucked up world of conservatives!

Of course, there is an alternative......Conyers steps down and some other experienced politician takes his place.....as long as he has the proper melanin, and hates white folks.

I suggest Robert Mugabe....he just became available.

"ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE: 'WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS'"
Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

After all.....it's always about race for Democrats.......

IF Mugabe is not available to replace Democrat Conyers.......I have anther candidate who would be as perfect for the Democrat Representative slot.....and, she's looking or a job, too!

"Nurse loses job over post suggesting sons of white women be ‘sacrificed’
A nurse in Indiana is out of a job after suggesting on Twitter that the sons of white women “be sacrificed to the wolves,” hospital officials said.

Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son,” the since-deleted post read. “Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves B-tch.”https://nypost.com/2017/11/27/nurse...suggesting-sons-of-white-women-be-sacrificed/

They throw Conyers under the bus and pull this one out of the sewer!
It's a win-win for the Democrats!

Forum List

Back