Of Course Pelosi Defends Conyers!

poor old worn out pc, just can't wrap that tiny little brain around the facts of political life - dems suck up to dems - RW's suck up to RW's.

the complex nature of that scenario must really be mind blowing .... given it had a mind to blow.

His followers will say "see he never said it"
He SAID it .... Clinton DID it ... you do understand the difference do you not ?
Trump DID it too. He fucking said so. Don't you believe everything that comes out of his mouth? Why not now?
Pretty Lame - Jessica Leeds - Over 30 years ago - lol - , a few others accused him of "inappropriate behavior" . Sweety - we are a sexual species when aroused the male will make advances at the female - I don't know if your mom and dad ever told you about the birds and the bees but that's how babies get into our mommies bellies. The big diff. between Trump and Weinstein / Clinton and so forth is that Trump made the advances [some at least] but had the moral fortitude to back the fk off when his advances were rebuffed. Any man who says he hasn't made advances at an attractive female while young is a faggot !
Don't let the Poppins avi fool you, Green Bean. You aren't telling me anything I don't know. Trump has the moral fortitude of a sewer rat, so don't give me that. Please.
I've met and worked with plenty of men in my life and the majority were decent people. Some weren't. It's not a birds and bees things to have some respect for women. Sorry.
My hunch is you probably are not a very attractive female. Pardon me if I'm wrong you may well have the charisma and animal magnetism of a $50 harlott - but I doubt you've been on the receiving end of many sexual advances not accompanied by a cash offer. So chances are you have never received aggressive sexual advances. Men are aggressive sexually the difference between scumbags like Clinton or Weinstein and DJ Trump is knowing when to put the brakes on. You don't whip out your willy and tell a girl [such as Paula Jones] to suck it as Clinton did and you don't ram a cigar up a girls goop chute either. BIG DIFFERENCE between the Trumpster and your boys sister - Got it !

His followers will say "see he never said it"
He SAID it .... Clinton DID it ... you do understand the difference do you not ?
Trump DID it too. He fucking said so. Don't you believe everything that comes out of his mouth? Why not now?
Pretty Lame - Jessica Leeds - Over 30 years ago - lol - , a few others accused him of "inappropriate behavior" . Sweety - we are a sexual species when aroused the male will make advances at the female - I don't know if your mom and dad ever told you about the birds and the bees but that's how babies get into our mommies bellies. The big diff. between Trump and Weinstein / Clinton and so forth is that Trump made the advances [some at least] but had the moral fortitude to back the fk off when his advances were rebuffed. Any man who says he hasn't made advances at an attractive female while young is a faggot !
Don't let the Poppins avi fool you, Green Bean. You aren't telling me anything I don't know. Trump has the moral fortitude of a sewer rat, so don't give me that. Please.
I've met and worked with plenty of men in my life and the majority were decent people. Some weren't. It's not a birds and bees things to have some respect for women. Sorry.
My hunch is you probably are not a very attractive female. Pardon me if I'm wrong you may well have the charisma and animal magnetism of a $50 harlott - but I doubt you've been on the receiving end of many sexual advances not accompanied by a cash offer. So chances are you have never received aggressive sexual advances. Men are aggressive sexually the difference between scumbags like Clinton or Weinstein and DJ Trump is knowing when to put the brakes on. You don't whip out your willy and tell a girl [such as Paula Jones] to suck it as Clinton did and you don't ram a cigar up a girls goop chute either. BIG DIFFERENCE between the Trumpster and your boys sister - Got it !

YOURE A FUCKING DIRTBAG - NO HUNCH ABOUT IT.

News flash to all the libs calling John Conyers an "icon:" In Alabama, Roy Moore is an icon.

Pelosi, referring to John Conyers, said that he deserves due process. And then in the same breath claimed Roy Moore was a child molester, denying him due process.

THIS is why Democrats lose.

poor old worn out pc, just can't wrap that tiny little brain around the facts of political life - dems suck up to dems - RW's suck up to RW's.

the complex nature of that scenario must really be mind blowing .... given it had a mind to blow.

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn't be successful

As is our pattern of interaction....I eviscerate your post with actual facts.
Watch:

Republicans insisted that Nixon resign

Democrats lied for and supported rapist Clinton

Democrat Excuses for Sexual Assaults:

Nancy Pelosi: "He's an icon."
Kevin Spacey: "I'm gay."
Bill Clinton: "Depends on what definition of 'is' is."
Al Franken: "I'm just a big hugger."

Forum List

Back