Of Course Pelosi Defends Conyers!

Doesn't Roy Moore get equal justice ? No of course not Guilty as Charged.Hang his ass - right ?
"lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up"

Doesn't Roy Moore get equal justice ? No of course not Guilty as Charged.Hang his ass - right ?
"lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up""lock her up"
Stone Her ---- she should not feel so all alone cause every fkng liberal acts stoned

Conyers should at least decide not to run in 2018. Whether he keeps his seat is irrelevant to the House actions so he should just resign now.

NYT: Trump questions authenticity of 'Access Hollywood' tape - CNNPolitics

Unbelievable.

I guess that the Orange Shitgibbon is realising that he’s in considerable jeopardy re his previous sexual assaults on women.
His followers will say "see he never said it" no matter how many times you play an audio of him saying it
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
18582444_1669037043125665_5549882076012366712_n.jpg

..in response to this:
"....but the very basis for Democrat/Liberal politics......
....Racism!!!"

One can only conclude that you have no way to disagree with my statement.

Excellent.
I see you agree that the GOP exploits the Middle Class Excellent.:bye1:

It seems that I've successfully schooled you in how to respond!

See.....you can learn.
Now that is a goddam funny OP,

and most of us here, the sane,

know why.

He has neither been charged with anything nor has he been found guilty of anything. Not every event in life occurs in court.
He ? ... Who He ?

Grow up and stop trolling.

It seems that I've successfully schooled you in how to respond!

See.....you can learn.
Yeah you are just overpowering however stink is not everything:biggrin:
Taunting the Middle Class the GOP exploits
932_402550569822723_487767466_n.jpg

Louise-Linton-and-Steve-Mnuchin-MSNBC-410x220.png

Seems we agree that I've put you in your place......again.....and it hurt.

You're response inadvertently revealed same.

Karma is my perfect job.

Excellent.

Conyers should at least decide not to run in 2018. Whether he keeps his seat is irrelevant to the House actions so he should just resign now.

Why?

Sexual harassment is a resume enhancement for Democrats.

For 20 years we were told 'it's his private life....has nothing to do with his job.'

Does the name Bill Clinton ring a bell?

NYT: Trump questions authenticity of 'Access Hollywood' tape - CNNPolitics

Unbelievable.

I guess that the Orange Shitgibbon is realising that he’s in considerable jeopardy re his previous sexual assaults on women.
His followers will say "see he never said it" no matter how many times you play an audio of him saying it
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
18582444_1669037043125665_5549882076012366712_n.jpg

This puzzles me....why aren't you thrilled with the reversal in the economy from the failure you Leftists put in 2 terms ago?

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

Bet you don't want me to post how the economy is doing under Trump, do you.

His followers will say "see he never said it"
He SAID it .... Clinton DID it ... you do understand the difference do you not ?

AND.....the Liberal elites are now admitting what we said for 20 years.

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Yeah, Nancy really stepped in it and in the process looks no better than Trump defending Creepy Roy.

She needs to go and the sooner the better

"...looks no better than Trump defending Creepy Roy."

He didn't.

He sure as hell did -

What she means is, he quite cleverly did not say the words "I support Roy Moore" or "Vote for Roy Moore." What he did say was the other candidate in the race was BAD on all policy issues and that "we" don't need another Dem in the senate. So, that leaves.......Moore. But Trump didn't come out and SAY IT.
Trump also pointed out, fairly enough, that Moore denies the charges and we have to listen to him, too.
Read by history 100 years from now, those statements will not be construed as a full throated "support of Moore." That's the jackals yipping.

All that said, OF COURSE HE SUPPORTS MOORE. Party (read that "getting my way") before morals. It got Trump elected so why would we expect him to do the right thing now?

What she means is, he quite cleverly did not say the words "I support Roy Moore" or "Vote for Roy Moore." What he did say was the other candidate in the race was BAD on all policy issues and that "we" don't need another Dem in the senate. So, that leaves.......Moore. But Trump didn't come out and SAY IT.
Trump also pointed out, fairly enough, that Moore denies the charges and we have to listen to him, too.
Read by history 100 years from now, those statements will not be construed as a full throated "support of Moore." That's the jackals yipping.

All that said, OF COURSE HE SUPPORTS MOORE. Party (read that "getting my way") before morals. It got Trump elected so why would we expect him to do the right thing now?

Well that's what I heard and I'm not a jackal. :wink:

My primary point was that Pelosi ceded the high moral ground defending Conyers in the same manner.

Forum List

Back