Of Course Pelosi Defends Conyers!

Bill Clinton:
Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Adultery, Rape, Pedophilia
- 'His personal sex life is his own business. Nothing he did equates to an Impeachable offense.'

** 'I did not have sex with that woman' ... 'Ok, I did, tha'ts my DNA on that dress.'
-- Bill Clinton

Al Franken:
Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault
- 'He was rehearsing for a skit with her...while she was sleeping, he 'crossed a line' - nothing 'criminal'; He's a comedian; Lots of people have vouched for him because they like him...'

** 'I'm embarrassed. I am ashamed. I apologize. I'm going back to work.'
-- Al Franken

John Conyers:
- Sexual Harassment / Sexual Assault, Misappropriation of Tax Dollars
'John Conyers is an 'Icon' as the longest sitting Congress member...'

** 'I applaud the 'Zero tolerance' movement regarding sexual misconduct - It is ""transformative ... so wholesome, so refreshing, so different"....however, I call for tolerance and understanding regarding Conyers, and I refuse to call for him to step down.'
-- Nancy Pelosi

Bwuhahahaha......

'Boomerang' ... meet ... 'Hypocrisy'! :p

Defending Conyers is a political necessity for the Democrats.
/QUOTE]

Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says —

I never mentioned Roy Moore.

But you have used the opportunity to attempt to change the subject.

Clearly, you have no way to disagree that the basic element of Democrat/Liberal politics is ....

...RACISM.

You've helped prove my premise.
Excellent.

Last edited:
lol if Conyers were a black conservative and liberals were putting up threads like this,

we'd have all been called 'racist' a few hundred times by now.

Such are the RWnuts.

[

....but the very basis for Democrat/Liberal politics......

RACISM..
The Southern Strategy
Lee Atwater
You start out in 1954 by saying, “Ni**er, ni**er, ni**er.” By 1968 you can't say “ni**er” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Ni**er, ni**er.”
734ed842a5145b98319c5778fa5ac4fe--southern-strategy-jerry-falwell.jpg

1. Atwater was incorrect....there never was any such strategy.

2. Perhaps the best example of how little individual thought, or even curiosity, the reliable Democrat voter is allowed, is the provably false myth of a Republican Southern Strategy.
  1. Liberal neurotic obsession with this apocryphal notion- it’s been cited hundreds of times in the NYTimes- is supposed to explain why Democrats can’t get nice churchgoing, patriotic southerners to vote for the party of antiwar protesters, abortion, the ACLU and gay marriage.
    1. They tell themselves it’s because they won’t stoop to pander to a bunch of racists. This slander should probably be the first clue as to why southerners don’t like them.
    2. The central premise of this folklore is that anyone who votes Republican is a racist. Pretty sophisticated thinking.
  2. First of all, the Democrats didn’t pass the Civil Rights Bill of 1964. That bill, along with every civil rights bill for the preceding century, was supported by substantially more Republicans than Democrats.
Second, the South kept voting for Democrats for decades after that 1964 act. And, btw, Democrats continued to win a plurality of votes in southern congressional elections for the next 30 years…right up to 1994. http://www.creators.com/opinion/mic...oised-to-reap-redistricting-rewards-quot.html
a. Between ’48 and ’88, Republicans never won a majority of the Dixiecrat states, outside of two 49-state landslides. Any loses in the South are directly attributable to their championing abortion, gays in the military, Christian-bashing, springing criminals, attacks on guns, dovish foreign policy, ‘save the whales/kill the humans environmentalism….certainly not race!
a. Rather than the Republicans winning the Dixiecrat vote, the Dixiecrats simply died out. By contrast, Democrats kept winning the alleged “segregationist” states into the ‘90’s. If states were voting for Goldwater out of racism, what of Carter’s 1976 sweep of all the Goldwater states?

.".Three years after Brown, President Eisenhower won passage of his landmark Civil Rights Act of 1957. Republican Senator Everett Dirksen authored and introduced the 1960 Civil Rights Act, and saw it through to passage. Republicans supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act overwhelmingly, and by much higher percentages in both House and Senate than the Democrats. Indeed, the 1964 Civil Rights Act became law only after overcoming a Democrat filibuster."
History of the Republican Party

LBJ continually rejected civil rights bills proposed by only Republicans and it was not until 1964, when Johnson finally signed the civil rights act with very little help from his fellow Democrats in Congress.
Even after the passage of the civil rights act, Democrats continued to win elections in former segregationist states all the way through the election of George H.W. Bush despite the folklore of the GOP “southern strategy.” http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-coulter-shreds-southern-strategy-myth-gop-s/

Of course, there is an alternative......Conyers steps down and some other experienced politician takes his place.....as long as he has the proper melanin, and hates white folks.

I suggest Robert Mugabe....he just became available.

"ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE: 'WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS'"
Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

After all.....it's always about race for Democrats.......

And here you are a republican making something about race then saying how democrats always do it,

Zimbabwes white farmers were there as a result of taking land from Africans during apartheid. Africans got killed for that, but hey, lets not let facts allow us to miss a chance to lie ad then talk stupid about democrats.

"ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE: 'WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS'"
Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

John Conyers stepped down from his seat on the judiciary committee. And its funny how no one questions the woman here, On top of that we see only one case, not 9 or 15.

....the real issue revealed in posts #1 and #2....

....not money, not sex charges....

....Racism!!!

And, of course, you are the proof.

Screw the harassment crap, put the SOB in jail for using taxpayer funds for his payoffs and transportation of his concubines.
Will you jerks PLEASE stop trying to putting all the Dems in prison? It is so unattractive to behave like a dictator's henchmen.

Misappropriation of federal funds is nothing to be lax about. Diverting taxpayer money for personal use is the epitome of corruption and should be dealt with very harshly. I'd say the same if he were a republican, I'll leave it to you to be the hack.

The claim was duly arbitrated and a settlement was offered and paid, all legal as far as I know. He wasn't trying to keep it quiet because it had already been dragged through the whole pre-mediation process! There were sworn affidavits. It was no longer a secret! Why he paid it out of his office funds instead of otherwise, I don't know, but I know this--he wasn't keeping it secret from anyone except the public, and the Congressional apparatus would have done exactly the same.

Which leads to questions on what due process remains?
A presumption of innocence and other outdated concepts that are thrown out in favor of mob rule.

[
....Racism!!!
And, of course, you are the proof.

and the very basis of Republican Policies is to exploit the Middle class on behalf of the Rich and powerful by any means necessary
23843636_1755976191088980_1693571985009707737_n.jpg

You wrote this....
"....the very basis of Republican Policies is to exploit the Middle class on behalf of the Rich and powerful by any means necessary"

..in response to this:
"....but the very basis for Democrat/Liberal politics......
....Racism!!!"

One can only conclude that you have no way to disagree with my statement.

Excellent.

Screw the harassment crap, put the SOB in jail for using taxpayer funds for his payoffs and transportation of his concubines.
Will you jerks PLEASE stop trying to putting all the Dems in prison? It is so unattractive to behave like a dictator's henchmen.

Misappropriation of federal funds is nothing to be lax about. Diverting taxpayer money for personal use is the epitome of corruption and should be dealt with very harshly. I'd say the same if he were a republican, I'll leave it to you to be the hack.

The claim was duly arbitrated and a settlement was offered and paid, all legal as far as I know. He wasn't trying to keep it quiet because it had already been dragged through the whole pre-mediation process! There were sworn affidavits. It was no longer a secret! Why he paid it out of his office funds instead of otherwise, I don't know, but I know this--he wasn't keeping it secret from anyone except the public, and the Congressional apparatus would have done exactly the same.

A presumption of innocence and other outdated concepts that are thrown out in favor of mob rule.

Let's not forget, Muddy, this mote of brilliance from the Democrats as it applies to Conyers:

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant. It's the seriousness of the charge."

Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

..in response to this:
"....but the very basis for Democrat/Liberal politics......
....Racism!!!"

One can only conclude that you have no way to disagree with my statement.

Excellent.
I see you agree that the GOP exploits the Middle Class Excellent.:bye1:

It seems that I've successfully schooled you in how to respond!

See.....you can learn.

Let's not forget, Muddy, this mote of brilliance from the Democrats as it applies to Conyers:

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant. It's the seriousness of the charge."

Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.
Benghazi

Forum List

Back