Of Course Pelosi Defends Conyers!

Disgraced House Judiciary committee leader John Conyers has "stepped aside" amid sexual allegations. It's been a bad few weeks for Democrats.. . Ahhh, who are we kidding? The entire year has sucked for them

To all Democrats, a plea from all conservatives: Please, PLEASE, don’t ever ask Nancy Pelosi to step down. She is the best thing to happen for conservative causes since the Constitution.

Democrats have known for years that Conyers was a sex predator. One source says that he used to routinely conduct meetings with female staffers wearing only his underwear. He's been a pervert creep for many years.

Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for covering for him. He's still only being removed from his leadership position. He isn't being removed from Congress. Democrats really are showing themselves to be slimy hypocrites on this stuff.

Always leave it to Nancy to pass up a chance to be objective. The case against Conyers was arbitrated and he lost, resulting in a payout of $27,000 of taxpayer hush money.
I hear it was his own office that paid it, not through the Congress, though.
Yep....and you believe what you heard without question like a good little sheeple.

OldLady was accepting of the taxpayer payment after I presented the proof. She is one of the good ones.

You might want to STFU about Roy Moore if you think that sexual predators are 'American icons'.

Screw the harassment crap, put the SOB in jail for using taxpayer funds for his payoffs and transportation of his concubines.
Will you jerks PLEASE stop trying to putting all the Dems in prison? It is so unattractive to behave like a dictator's henchmen.
People that break the law deserve to go to prison....even if they are Democrats.

PC's bitching about a dem defending a dem ..

then you have Trumpbots who drop to their knees and suck Donnie which is perfectly fine, and within party protocol.

gee, who knew.

Seems that none of your Liberals will dare confront the real issue revealed in posts #1 and #2....

....not money, not sex charges....

....but the very basis for Democrat/Liberal politics......

RACISM..

Always leave it to Nancy to pass up a chance to be objective. The case against Conyers was arbitrated and he lost, resulting in a payout of $27,000 of taxpayer hush money.

Seems that none of your Liberals will dare confront the real issue revealed in posts #1 and #2....

RACISM..

Saw the accusermon tv . He yelled at her while in his boxer shorts .

Big f’n deal .

RACISM..

Defending Conyers is a political necessity for the Democrats.

1. Nancy Pelosi: John Conyers deserves ‘due process’

WASHINGTON — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Sunday urged “due process” before making conclusions about Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., following accusations of sexual harassment, saying the 27-term congressman is “an icon” who has worked to protect women.

“We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused — and was it one accusation? Is it two?” Pelosi asked on “Meet The Press.”

Rep. Conyers steps down from committee leadership position amid harassment accusations

THIS IS THE HEADLINE YOU CITED Ms. SCUM-BUCKET (notwhat your edited to suit your hatred.

Rep. John Conyers steps down from committee leadership position amid harassment accusations

RACISM..

RACISM..
Pelosi is going easy on him because he's black? His race plays into it, probably, in the sense that she wants to keep his "good side" as a civil rights icon in the spotlight. Yeah, you're right, her statement smacked of that, but that isn't actually the important part. It is a minor sidebar and it won't change the outcome of any investigation. Why do you even bring it up? I didn't know you were a racist.

BTW, I agree with those who say Pelosi really stepped in it. I think I know what she was getting at, but it was a big mistake. Not her first; she should have been replaced when Dems had the chance. She's a liability to the party, imo.

[

RACISM..
The Southern Strategy
Lee Atwater
You start out in 1954 by saying, “Ni**er, ni**er, ni**er.” By 1968 you can't say “ni**er” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Ni**er, ni**er.”
734ed842a5145b98319c5778fa5ac4fe--southern-strategy-jerry-falwell.jpg

Of course, there is an alternative......Conyers steps down and some other experienced politician takes his place.....as long as he has the proper melanin, and hates white folks.

I suggest Robert Mugabe....he just became available.

"ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE: 'WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS'"
Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

After all.....it's always about race for Democrats.......

And here you are a republican making something about race then saying how democrats always do it,

Zimbabwes white farmers were there as a result of taking land from Africans during apartheid. Africans got killed for that, but hey, lets not let facts allow us to miss a chance to lie ad then talk stupid about democrats.

John Conyers stepped down from his seat on the judiciary committee. And its funny how no one questions the woman here, On top of that we see only one case, not 9 or 15.

Defending Conyers is a political necessity for the Democrats.

1. Nancy Pelosi: John Conyers deserves ‘due process’

WASHINGTON — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Sunday urged “due process” before making conclusions about Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., following accusations of sexual harassment, saying the 27-term congressman is “an icon” who has worked to protect women.

“We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused — and was it one accusation? Is it two?” Pelosi asked on “Meet The Press.”

Rep. Conyers steps down from committee leadership position amid harassment accusations

Conyers is worth 16 electoral votes.

2. But, the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.
They're pretty much saddled with this donkey.
"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

3. And....this, a while back:

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO] Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

Of course, there is an alternative......Conyers steps down and some other experienced politician takes his place.....as long as he has the proper melanin, and hates white folks.

I suggest Robert Mugabe....he just became available.

"ZIMBABWE PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE: 'WE WILL NOT PROSECUTE KILLERS OF WHITE FARMERS'"
Robert Mugabe says that the killers of Zimbabwe's white farmers will not be prosecuted

After all.....it's always about race for Democrats.......

Was that the chuck Todd interview? Nancy was struggling to justify him staying in the face of saying Moore should step aside. For my part I say let him stay. His constituents can deciede if he stays or gos. Same for weird Al.

Forum List

Back