President Trump has every right to FIRE any ambassador for any reason he so chooses. Especially ambassador's stabbing the president in the back, undermining the president's foreign policy which he has a Constitutional right to set. This is not a debate or a negotiation, the State Dept and these appointees work for Trump. The State department is not a separate branch of government, president Trump is their boss.
So Trump has the right to fire an ambassador that won't go along with his extortion scheme. I get it.
See... even YOU can't keep up with your demtard propaganda. Extortion is out already, pard, it's BRIBERY now... I think... at least it was, but I think today it's going to change again to... "HE MADE ME CRY."

Bingo, this is the left trying to spin "Trump is mean" into some kind of impeachable offense.

President Trump has every right to FIRE any ambassador for any reason he so chooses. Especially ambassador's stabbing the president in the back, undermining the president's foreign policy which he has a Constitutional right to set. This is not a debate or a negotiation, the State Dept and these appointees work for Trump. The State department is not a separate branch of government, president Trump is their boss.
So Trump has the right to fire an ambassador that won't go along with his extortion scheme. I get it.
See... even YOU can't keep up with your demtard propaganda. Extortion is out already, pard, it's BRIBERY now... I think... at least it was, but I think today it's going to change again to... "HE MADE ME CRY."

Bingo, this is the left trying to spin "Trump is mean" into some kind of impeachable offense.

She's setting the scene for Sondland and Volker to testify about Giuliani's role in setting up the quid. Or maybe it was the quo.

That's been discussed repeatedly. Coke head Hunter, who was not only kicked out of the military, and attended rehab three times, got a job in a country he never dealt with before, unfamiliar with the language, in an industry he had no experience in, for 80K a month. Out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, why would Burisma choose him of all people?

A couple of weeks ago the FOIA forced them to release an email of Burisma dropping Hunter's name to try and setup a meeting between them and the State department. Supposedly, more emails are going to be released in the near future as they get legally processed.

You didn't answer my question.

The line on Biden's corruption was that he extorted the Ukrainian govt to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son.

Now you're saying there was never an investigation and the "corruption" is because
"Crackhead" Hunter Biden landed a lucrative job?

Trump said it was about the investigationand the firing. So which is it?

What Trump asked for was for Ukraine to look into it to see if there was anything there. Trump released the money before any investigation even started, and there was still no investigation that we are aware of today.

What Slow Joe did was a quid pro quo, and there's nothing illegal about it unless it did have something to do with his son. Again, that's what Trump was asking Zelensky about. He wants to see if there is indeed a connection, because an energy company just doesn't pay somebody millions of dollars for nothing. Hunter got the job when his father was the US VP.

Given the fact Zelensky nor anybody in the Ukraine government even knew about the hold on US aid until a month after the phone call, tells us that whatever Trump said, Zelensky didn't take as a threat, because he knew nothing about money on hold. That's one of the many reasons this impeachment is a compete farce.

Yes but you're saying now there was never an investigation. So Trump's claim that there was corruption in Biden working to sack the prosecutor to save his son from an investigation was wrong? Or are you wrong?

You seem confused as your explanations are spreading beyond the known facts of what Trump stated in his call.

First of all, Trump only asked Zelensky "to look into it" as a favor, not to conduct an official investigation. Secondly, because there was no investigation, that destroys the Democrats claim of quid pro quo. That's why they aborted it and started to use "bribery" as their new charge.

If Trump's attempt was to issue a quid pro quo, he wouldn't' have released the money until he got something in return. Instead, he released the money anyway.
Don't forget they threw in EXTORTION between quid pro quo and bribery.

These bat shit crazy, lunatic demtrash change the game faster than we can keep up with.

I think today they're hoping the bitch cries. That ought to do it... the president made me cry because he fired me... WHAAAAAA, WHAAA. I'm SURE they'll be able to impeach the president on... HE MADE ME CRY.

I wouldn't put it past them. Right now, they are trying to impeach him over a phone call and their interpretation and lies about the call.

Stalin .jpeg

That's because it didn't and wasn't designed to.

Nobody ever said it was hidden either, or that it was exposed by a concerned whistle blower, there was nothing controversial about the pressure we applied to get the corrupt prosecutor fired.
After reading the transcript we knew more than your “concerned whistleblower” one word btw, dummy. And that whistleblower is a partisan stooge. Nothingburger.

I disagree. The complaint as released gives a picture of the events leading up to and after the phone call. If it were a nothing burger we wouldn't be here today.
We have had a three year steady diet of nothing burgers

View attachment 289972
Making fun of women who were assaulted. A trait of pathetic, women hating Trumpettes.

You know that she was never assaulted
The main players in that production already admitted it was all politics.

She's setting the scene for Sondland and Volker to testify about Giuliani's role in setting up the quid. Or maybe it was the quo.

She was fired months before the Ukraine call took place.

Yeah, they must have done it, because Trump certainly didn't in that phone call.

My god, all of her testimony is about her getting the axe. Please tell me why we're wasting our time and money on this? What the fuck is impeachable about firing an ambassador?
I agree this is not their strongest argument. However, it's obvious why GIULIANI wanted her out--Giuliani and Co. had an agenda of their own and the ambassador, was not one of them.

No, no, no. The charge against Trump is:

UKRAINE:
  • Bribery, before that it was
  • Extortion, before that it was
  • Quid Pro Quo, before that
  • Election tampering, before that
RUSSIA:
  • Obstruction of Justice, before that
  • Not being exonerated, before that
  • Collusion, and before that
  • Abandoning our allies
  • Ruining the economy
  • Wrecking the planet
  • Locking poor children in dog cages
  • Tax and business swindler
  • White Supremacist
  • Racist
  • Hates Vets
  • Illegitimate
  • Xenophobe
  • Crazy, Incompetent and Dangerous
  • Married a Slut
  • Liar
  • Shithole
  • Puppet
  • Mean to the Press
  • Didn't win the popular vote
  • He's not Hillary

Youre an asshole. You don’t deserve decency.

Right back at ya, dope.

You don't have the capacity to engage in any substantive way. Just a clown.
Why don’t you go back and see who began being a dink. Hint: you. If you want to start from scratch just say so but don’t make the mistake of believing that you didn’t begin this BS.
Youre an asshole. You don’t deserve decency.

Right back at ya, dope.

You don't have the capacity to engage in any substantive way. Just a clown.
Why don’t you go back and see who began being a dink. Hint: you. If you want to start from scratch just say so but don’t make the mistake of believing that you didn’t begin this BS.

I've tried to engage you with every post. You chose to troll instead. You punked out as you still are.
Wrong. You began with an unprovoked as Hominem attack and then tried to back peddle. As Germany learned in WW2, once you start a fight, be ready to finish it.

LOL...
We're finished, dope.
You made my point. Dumb Leftist.

The people elected Trump. Let him govern until the people decide otherwise. Again, I bet prior presidents did similar shit.

You stumbled across the problem. They don't want Trump governing because when Trump does, he makes things better for the American people. The Democrats certainly don't want that. Look at our border now, look at people making more in wages, and bringing home more in their paychecks. Look at our economy.

Trump is a huge success, and the Democrats need to stop this success, before fence sitting Americans come to the understanding that Democrats don't do anything for the people, Democrats only do things for themselves.
Yep... 100% fact... what's GOOD for America is BAD for democrats. They know it, we know it, the whole damn country knows it by now, and they also know that's why the democrats and their propaganda wing have been on an apoplectic, 24/7, three year long TRASHING campaign to get rid of the president.

I'm afraid the democrats have an absolute BLOODY ASS KICKIN' coming next year, and I think they're beginning to see it. It's breaking through their HATE, and now they're starting to get real worried. There's 31 democrats in areas that Trump won, and they're starting to think Nancy has thrown them under the buss to satisfy the radical goons that are now driving the dem clown show. She put all her faith in Adam ScHITt to get this impeachment across the finish line, but it's pretty clear by now that that isn't going to happen, that it's BACK FIRING, AGAIN, and this was their BIG FINISH, the FINALE, the IMPEACHMENT, the WE'VE GOT HIM NOW #7,901,652. They've SHOT THEIR WAD and now it's OVER, and next year the American people are going to send them PACKING.

Hand over the gavel, Nanc, you had it for two years and COMPLETELY FUCKED YOURSELF and your GUTTER LICKING PARTY with it.

What the Democrats are doing now is an act of desperation. They went into Defcon 1 mode when they learned that Trump was curious as to what took place between Joe and the Ukraine in regards to his son. It was further accelerated when Durham announced that his investigation turned criminal just a few weeks ago.

Investigations usually take a long time before they turn into a criminal investigation, so not only does Durham have something rock solid, it's also something very damaging to the Democrat party and particular members involved. An investigation turning criminal this quickly means there's a hell of a lot out there. Or as Karen Carpenter once sang "It's only just begun."
Trump was curious so he extorted the Ukraine. I got it.
He did? And what has he received in return? Please share. Your TDS is amusing.

Nobody ever said it was hidden either, or that it was exposed by a concerned whistle blower, there was nothing controversial about the pressure we applied to get the corrupt prosecutor fired.
After reading the transcript we knew more than your “concerned whistleblower” one word btw, dummy. And that whistleblower is a partisan stooge. Nothingburger.

I disagree. The complaint as released gives a picture of the events leading up to and after the phone call. If it were a nothing burger we wouldn't be here today.

View attachment 289972
Making fun of women who were assaulted. A trait of pathetic, women hating Trumpettes.
Making shit up about SC candidates. Leftist tears.

My god, all of her testimony is about her getting the axe. Please tell me why we're wasting our time and money on this? What the fuck is impeachable about firing an ambassador?
I agree this is not their strongest argument. However, it's obvious why GIULIANI wanted her out--Giuliani and Co. had an agenda of their own and the ambassador, was not one of them.

I think we have to understand what her agenda was to know if it was not the same as Rudy's
Do you understand what her agenda was?

View attachment 289972
....and apparently every democratic Clinton supporter who didn't believe the 8 or so women who came forward to say that Billy raped, assaulted, abused and threatened them.

Has anyone asked how long it takes to go through all the different departments to be approved and released to any foreign government aid?

View attachment 289972
So now Trump 'assaulted' this woman? Holy cow your world is spinning, better get a grip on something quick.

She was fired months before the Ukraine call took place.

She wasn't fired until after Giuliani, Fruman and Parnas set about establishing their back channel. Small steps.

Half of her answers are, "I think so, I'm not sure", etc. WTF does this woman know? And Schiff was correct to say that some of his colleges think that her matter should have been referred to HR.

Forum List

Back