You are all so upset. But how about that awesome high energy Castor dude!? He's awesome!
I had a feeling Castor would play very respectful with her. She is too sympathetic a witness.
They haven't let Jordan out of the barn, yet, though.
You're probably one of the only four people in America bothering to watch this PATHETIC ADAM ScHITt FARCE IMPEACHMENT LOOKING FOR A CRIME show.

Awwww. I'm listening.....not watching.....and so are millions of Americans. Your chosen one is a corrupt shit. This is
just that fact being brought to the masses.

She wasn't fired until after Giuliani, Fruman and Parnas set about establishing their back channel. Small steps.

All presidents use back channel communications with foreign leaders. FDR was famous for this and telling the State Dept and Sec of State to pound sand. This is nothing new with president Trump. That said you are not hearing the truth, the president has the right to fire any ambassador for any reason or no reason. He has constitutional authority to do so.

I know he does, and Yovanovitch has testified as much. I don't think that's being questioned.

Please, its being spun now, and has been spun before in the liberal media that it was wrong for Trump to fire her. Obama called the top general in Afghanistan into the oval office and fired him in a heated discussion. I don't recall anyone on the left crying about that.

It was wrong, but no one argues he didn't have the right to do it. If it's true she was the target of a smear campaign - and it hasn't been contested, so far - it certainly wasn't right. A diligent President (just kidding) would have checked with the State Dept, which Trump didn't do. OTOH, if his diligence were directed elsewhere, a smear campaign driven by his personal attorney could come in handy.

It wasn't wrong at all President Trump doesn't need to justify her firing to anyone, he's the President.

I know he does, and Yovanovitch has testified as much. I don't think that's being questioned.
Then why is that pretty much all they're talking about?

Theater. It's not only when Jim Jordan chews the scenery in fauxtrage. It's also when Trump is exposed as a small-minded dick. (As if he needed help with that, eh). The important testimony down the road will be her mentions of Rudy G and pals. They speak to corrupt motive.

Yes but you're saying now there was never an investigation. So Trump's claim that there was corruption in Biden working to sack the prosecutor to save his son from an investigation was wrong? Or are you wrong?

You seem confused as your explanations are spreading beyond the known facts of what Trump stated in his call.

First of all, Trump only asked Zelensky "to look into it" as a favor, not to conduct an official investigation. Secondly, because there was no investigation, that destroys the Democrats claim of quid pro quo. That's why they aborted it and started to use "bribery" as their new charge.

If Trump's attempt was to issue a quid pro quo, he wouldn't' have released the money until he got something in return. Instead, he released the money anyway.
Don't forget they threw in EXTORTION between quid pro quo and bribery.

These bat shit crazy, lunatic demtrash change the game faster than we can keep up with.

I think today they're hoping the bitch cries. That ought to do it... the president made me cry because he fired me... WHAAAAAA, WHAAA. I'm SURE they'll be able to impeach the president on... HE MADE ME CRY.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.
BLACKMAIL....PERSONIFIED!!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

The VERY DEFINITION...BooBoo is almost as dumb as Creepy Toes!!!

What Trump asked for was for Ukraine to look into it to see if there was anything there. Trump released the money before any investigation even started, and there was still no investigation that we are aware of today.

What Slow Joe did was a quid pro quo, and there's nothing illegal about it unless it did have something to do with his son. Again, that's what Trump was asking Zelensky about. He wants to see if there is indeed a connection, because an energy company just doesn't pay somebody millions of dollars for nothing. Hunter got the job when his father was the US VP.

Given the fact Zelensky nor anybody in the Ukraine government even knew about the hold on US aid until a month after the phone call, tells us that whatever Trump said, Zelensky didn't take as a threat, because he knew nothing about money on hold. That's one of the many reasons this impeachment is a compete farce.

Yes but you're saying now there was never an investigation. So Trump's claim that there was corruption in Biden working to sack the prosecutor to save his son from an investigation was wrong? Or are you wrong?

You seem confused as your explanations are spreading beyond the known facts of what Trump stated in his call.

First of all, Trump only asked Zelensky "to look into it" as a favor, not to conduct an official investigation. Secondly, because there was no investigation, that destroys the Democrats claim of quid pro quo. That's why they aborted it and started to use "bribery" as their new charge.

If Trump's attempt was to issue a quid pro quo, he wouldn't' have released the money until he got something in return. Instead, he released the money anyway.

These bat shit crazy, lunatic demtrash change the game faster than we can keep up with.

I think today they're hoping the bitch cries. That ought to do it... the president made me cry because he fired me... WHAAAAAA, WHAAA. I'm SURE they'll be able to impeach the president on... HE MADE ME CRY.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

So... you leftards have gone from RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA COLLUSION, to QUID PRO QUO, to EXTORTION, to BRIBERY, and now you want to swap to BLACKMAIL?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't you EVER, STOP to THINK, how utterly ASININE you all sound? THIS kind of absolute DUMBFUCKERY is why the dems are in for a BLOOD BATH next year. NO ONE IS BUYING all this INSANE GOAL POST MOVING, GAME CHANGING, BULL SHIT IMPEACHMENT LOOKING FOR A CRIME CRAP... NO ONE... except you BRAIN DEAD sheeple that are plugged into the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING 24/7. You've been LIED to for THREE YEARS, but you're too STUPID to SEE IT, EVEN WITH 100% IRON CLAD PROOF right in front of your FACE.

GOOD GOD... you people... you all belong in a NUT HOUSE.

Eazy crowd today. Doesn't matter what you call it.

You are all so upset. But how about that awesome high energy Castor dude!? He's awesome!
I had a feeling Castor would play very respectful with her. She is too sympathetic a witness.
You're probably one of the only four people in America bothering to watch this PATHETIC ADAM ScHITt FARCE IMPEACHMENT LOOKING FOR A CRIME show.
This is nothing like Wednesday's testimony. Theatrics, mostly. I don't know why they did this. It's not a strong argument against Trump.

Sure it is. It goes to the legwork that led to people like Sondland and Volker taking the lead in Ukraine. it is
perfectly illustrative of the culture of corruption in the Trump administration.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

That is a quid pro quo in the nation's interest. Trump should try that once or twice.

Then why is that pretty much all they're talking about?

Theater. It's not only when Jim Jordan chews the scenery in fauxtrage. It's also when Trump is exposed as a small-minded dick. (As if he needed help with that, eh). The important testimony down the road will be her mentions of Rudy G and pals. They speak to corrupt motive.
And speaking of a small dick, with no mind...thank you, Jacqueline Miller!

She wasn't fired until after Giuliani, Fruman and Parnas set about establishing their back channel. Small steps.

All presidents use back channel communications with foreign leaders. FDR was famous for this and telling the State Dept and Sec of State to pound sand. This is nothing new with president Trump. That said you are not hearing the truth, the president has the right to fire any ambassador for any reason or no reason. He has constitutional authority to do so.

Please, its being spun now, and has been spun before in the liberal media that it was wrong for Trump to fire her. Obama called the top general in Afghanistan into the oval office and fired him in a heated discussion. I don't recall anyone on the left crying about that.

It was wrong, but no one argues he didn't have the right to do it. If it's true she was the target of a smear campaign - and it hasn't been contested, so far - it certainly wasn't right. A diligent President (just kidding) would have checked with the State Dept, which Trump didn't do. OTOH, if his diligence were directed elsewhere, a smear campaign driven by his personal attorney could come in handy.

It wasn't wrong at all President Trump doesn't need to justify her firing to anyone, he's the President.

That's right. He's completely unaccountable. He'd tell you so himself.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail Law | Justia

Many forms of faked heresay charges are considered illegal in USA

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail Law | Justia

That's our problem with this. He didn't do anything. He asked a favor, and now we have this two month impeachment thing going on instead of the Congress doing their jobs.

What I call it doesn't change what he did, and what you call it doesn't change what he did either.

President Trump is accountable to the American people who can fire him. He's not accountable to a political appointee he's the boss of.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail Law | Justia

That's our problem with this. He didn't do anything. He asked a favor, and now we have this two month impeachment thing going on instead of the Congress doing their jobs.

What I call it doesn't change what he did, and what you call it doesn't change what he did either.

Its bribery. It is extortion. The fucker wanted help in the 2020 election and he was willing to use the power
of the office and our tax dollars to get it. Fuck you for excusing it.

President Trump is accountable to the American people who can fire him. He's not accountable to a political appointee he's the boss of.

The American people, in the form of their elected representatives, are discussing whether to fire him now.

This is nothing like Wednesday's testimony. Theatrics, mostly. I don't know why they did this. It's not a strong argument against Trump.

Sure it is. It goes to the legwork that led to people like Sondland and Volker taking the lead in Ukraine. it is
perfectly illustrative of the culture of corruption in the Trump administration.
ok

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail Law | Justia

Ajqs6CP.jpg

That is a quid pro quo in the nation's interest. Trump should try that once or twice.
No, documents show the Bidens were involved in a HUGE money laundering scandal along with the Hildebeasty and the Kerry family in Ukraine....try DuckDuckGo instead of Googly which censors much info, or put it on page 8901!

But do you need the story again?

If a normal, regular, everyday person tells you that you have nice kids, he is probably simply paying you and your children a complement.

If a mobster boss tells you that you have nice kids, he could be making a veiled threat to harm your family if you do not do as he wants.

Since Democrats know that Trump is Evil, they interpret what he says much the same way as the mobster boss. If Trump says do me a favor..... then it is extortion, blackmail or bribery. If Trump merely suggests looking into why a foreign energy company would pay millions to the VP's son to be on their board of directors when he has no experience, then Trump is asking for them to make up dirt to help Trump use against a potential candidate. The democrats and their lap dogs the MSM spin most everything Trump does through the lens that Trump is evil.

That's why I call this the Thought Police impeachment. No empirical evidence of anything, only how people interpreted what he said instead of what he actually said.

Blackmail I tells ya.

So... you leftards have gone from RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA COLLUSION, to QUID PRO QUO, to EXTORTION, to BRIBERY, and now you want to swap to BLACKMAIL?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't you EVER, STOP to THINK, how utterly ASININE you all sound? THIS kind of absolute DUMBFUCKERY is why the dems are in for a BLOOD BATH next year. NO ONE IS BUYING all this INSANE GOAL POST MOVING, GAME CHANGING, BULL SHIT IMPEACHMENT LOOKING FOR A CRIME CRAP... NO ONE... except you BRAIN DEAD sheeple that are plugged into the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING 24/7. You've been LIED to for THREE YEARS, but you're too STUPID to SEE IT, EVEN WITH 100% IRON CLAD PROOF right in front of your FACE.

GOOD GOD... you people... you all belong in a NUT HOUSE.

Eazy crowd today. Doesn't matter what you call it.

Good music, very sick and demented poster!

Blackmail I tells ya.

Blackmail Law | Justia

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Yes you could say we blackmail countries with aid into following policies favorable to US interest. No president has as of yet been successful in blackmailing a country into harming the domestic opposition, although one did get close, but that effort has apparently failed.

The American people, in the form of their elected representatives, are discussing whether to fire him now.

Name the impeachable offense. A fired ambassador crying over getting fired is not an impeachable offense. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back