Long pause from Amb. Taylor when asked about the appearance of conflict of interest re the Bidens. He ultimately doesn’t answer if the Hunter/Burisma $$$$ arrangement raises Q’s.

Oh, please let them impeach Trump.

Then the senate can call schiff, the biden's, this guy, and so many others.

:dance:

I mean, it's rather clear.
  1. No money flowed from Ukraine to the Trumps.
  2. Money flowed from Ukraine to the Bidens This isn't hard.

His favor was looking into, getting to the bottom of Crowdstrike, the Server and the Ukraine, and the Bidens. His henchmen made it clear that the aid's release was conditioned on the President of the Ukraine publicly announcing those investigations.
What is your opinion of the Ukrainans being threatened by Biden, and aid being withheld by him and Obama , as it was ?

It was in the nation's interest. Period.

Don't forget they threw in EXTORTION between quid pro quo and bribery.

These bat shit crazy, lunatic demtrash change the game faster than we can keep up with.

I think today they're hoping the bitch cries. That ought to do it... the president made me cry because he fired me... WHAAAAAA, WHAAA. I'm SURE they'll be able to impeach the president on... HE MADE ME CRY.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.

That's our problem with this. He didn't do anything. He asked a favor, and now we have this two month impeachment thing going on instead of the Congress doing their jobs.

What I call it doesn't change what he did, and what you call it doesn't change what he did either.

Its bribery. It is extortion. The fucker wanted help in the 2020 election and he was willing to use the power
of the office and our tax dollars to get it. Fuck you for excusing it.

What help was he looking for? Biden doesn't stand a chance in hell at being their nominee. So what help are you talking about?

His favor was looking into, getting to the bottom of Crowdstrike, the Server and the Ukraine, and the Bidens. His henchmen made it clear that the aid's release was conditioned on the President of the Ukraine publicly announcing those investigations.
What is your opinion of the Ukrainans being threatened by Biden, and aid being withheld by him and Obama , as it was ?
1) The Ukraine had a lot of corruption. We wanted to give them aid but did not want it consumed by corruption.

2) Other countries agreed with us & joined our efforts

3) The desired result was the removal of a prosecutor who was not helping to clean up the corruption.

i.e. Biden acted in interest of America.

Your fat assed orange buddy was trying to force the President of the Ukraine to announce an investigation into a political foe.

How come you assfucks are too stupid to get that.

He didn't do anything. He asked a favor,

Trump never has mentioned the Bidens in any correspondence. What's wrong with looking into Crowdstrike?

Sure he did. Read the Transcript. Moron.

Adam Schiff looks really pissed as the fine lady from NY is quoting all of his lies....lol....and who is the babe sitting behind Jordan?....:adoreheart:

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.

That's our problem with this. He didn't do anything. He asked a favor, and now we have this two month impeachment thing going on instead of the Congress doing their jobs.

What I call it doesn't change what he did, and what you call it doesn't change what he did either.

Its bribery. It is extortion. The fucker wanted help in the 2020 election and he was willing to use the power

What help was he looking for? Biden doesn't stand a chance in hell at being their nominee. Wo what help are you talking about?

Biden leading in the polls. Trump knew Biden would be his toughest opponent.

Trump will use any tactic to hurt a political opponent., Including extortion.

Mine is that I think we need enforce the law. You evidently think otherwise.
Then propose jail time for Obama, Hillary, Quid Pro Joe, Comey, Brennan, and other criminal creeps.

Trump is in charge of the Justice Department. Has been for 3 years now.

Why do you think he is covering up all of the crimes you imagine Obama, Clinton, Biden etc committed?

Blackmail Law | Justia

What help was he looking for? Biden doesn't stand a chance in hell at being their nominee. Wo what help are you talking about?

Biden is getting beat by Pocahontas and Buttcheck...dummy.....

So.....you're calling for the "first hand" witnesses like Bolton, Mulvaney, Pompeo, etc to testify then?

Republican strategy

Block access to those with direct involvement then proclaim......all you have is hearsay
Says the lackey for the shysters who've blocked access to the whistlegossip.
Exactly
Republicans pout that they can’t interview the whistleblower while they block access to Trump, Mulvaney, Giuliani, Pompeo
The only reason they're calling for the president to testify is to harass him. The focus should be on the opinions filed in the complaints anyway, not an attempt to get the president or cabinet members under oath.

Democrats need a valid complaint to an actual crime before we get to that point. They have neither.

Clinton testified under oath
Why won’t Trump?
Why won't the second hand, hearsay leaker.....I mean whistleblower?

Adam Schiff looks really pissed as the fine lady from NY is quoting all of his lies....lol....and who is the babe sitting behind Jordan?....:adoreheart:
I just posted that.lol. I'll impeach her first and you second...lol.....j/k of course
Sorry i didn't see your post...she is hot....I should have went into politics I guess...

Blackmail Law | Justia

Trump would welcome Biden being his opponent. Not that Trump will have any equal competition, but Biden is the weakest among the commies. We are nearly a year away, and Biden's been slipping since summer.

And I suppose you have a link to your claim?

It's in the transcripts and will be in the public testimony.

I just posted that.lol. I'll impeach her first and you second...lol.....j/k of course
Sorry i didn't see your post...she is hot....I should have went into politics I guess...
No problem.Next time she is on I'll ALERT again She is the most important inquiry in this matter

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)

1. So-called whistleblowers don't hand down indictments.
  2. "Cause" for what?
  3. What difference does it make if Barr knew about the call?

They blow alright. I heard they are skilled at sucking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump never has mentioned the Bidens in any correspondence. What's wrong with looking into Crowdstrike?

Yeah right, except in the phone call we were just discussing, you know, when he specifically mentions the Biden's.

Forum List

Back