Here's what the soulless, complicit pricks at New York Times call it .....a "saga".
Roger Stone Is Found Guilty in Trial That Revived Trump-Russia Saga
Well... the failing NY Slimes is a premier, Platinum card carrying, charter member of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and they don't try to hide their radical leftist Trump hating bias in the least.

That's why no sane person should bother reading any of their garbage.
New York Times ,Washington Post, CNN ,MSNBC, ABC, Newsweek, and all the rest of them ....The View, the late shows.... yes it's all a coup against Trump, but don't let this fool you into thinking that they'll support someone like Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.

NyTimes, WaPo, CNN all have proven ties to the CIA as well.

Libs switching gears now over some guy named Stone being found guilty. This will be the next Ukraine effort, trying to impeach Trump over his Stone affiliations.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.
BLACKMAIL....PERSONIFIED!!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

The VERY DEFINITION...BooBoo is almost as dumb as Creepy Toes!!!

That is a quid pro quo in the nation's interest. Trump should try that once or twice.
No, documents show the Bidens were involved in a HUGE money laundering scandal along with the Hildebeasty and the Kerry family in Ukraine....try DuckDuckGo instead of Googly which censors much info, or put it on page 8901!

But do you need the story again?

You must think that I will follow a moron down a rabbit hole.

So Trump has the right to fire an ambassador that won't go along with his extortion scheme. I get it.
See... even YOU can't keep up with your demtard propaganda. Extortion is out already, pard, it's BRIBERY now... I think... at least it was, but I think today it's going to change again to... "HE MADE ME CRY."

Bingo, this is the left trying to spin "Trump is mean" into some kind of impeachable offense.

She's setting the scene for Sondland and Volker to testify about Giuliani's role in setting up the quid. Or maybe it was the quo.

She was fired months before the Ukraine call took place.

She wasn't fired until after Giuliani, Fruman and Parnas set about establishing their back channel. Small steps.
Uhmm ok. Back channel. Small steps.
*yawn* :bigbed:

It was wrong, but no one argues he didn't have the right to do it. If it's true she was the target of a smear campaign - and it hasn't been contested, so far - it certainly wasn't right. A diligent President (just kidding) would have checked with the State Dept, which Trump didn't do. OTOH, if his diligence were directed elsewhere, a smear campaign driven by his personal attorney could come in handy.

It wasn't wrong at all President Trump doesn't need to justify her firing to anyone, he's the President.

That's right. He's completely unaccountable. He'd tell you so himself.

President Trump is accountable to the American people who can fire him. He's not accountable to a political appointee he's the boss of.

The American people, in the form of their elected representatives, are discussing whether to fire him now.

Name the impeachable offense. A fired ambassador crying over getting fired is not an impeachable offense. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

It's not the firing of an Ambassador, although that's a lovely strawman.

The impeachable offenses are bribery, misuse of an office of trust, and contempt of Congress. You could shoehorn in a couple more, if you wanted to take your time.

He didn't do anything. He asked a favor,

His favor was looking into, getting to the bottom of Crowdstrike, the Server and the Ukraine, and the Bidens. His henchmen made it clear that the aid's release was conditioned on the President of the Ukraine publicly announcing those investigations.

Nunes did spew forth his usual collection of lies and conspiracy theory bullshit.
HA HA HA. The House Democrats have A reason for participating in this moronic fraud. They need to insure that they don't lose any VOTES in their next election.

What's yours ?

th

Hmm, she was questioned about knowledge of the corruption re: the head of Burisma earlier. She seemed not to know, but then when questioned by a Democrat about it, she knows a lot?

His favor was looking into, getting to the bottom of Crowdstrike, the Server and the Ukraine, and the Bidens. His henchmen made it clear that the aid's release was conditioned on the President of the Ukraine publicly announcing those investigations.
What is your opinion of the Ukrainans being threatened by Biden, and aid being withheld by him and Obama , as it was ?

The impeachable offenses are bribery, misuse of an office of trust, and contempt of Congress. You could shoehorn in a couple more, if you wanted to take your time.
None of those are impeachable, and none of them occurred, except by Biden and Obama.

It’s not even elevated to the thought impeachment but rather the extrapolated intent impeachment. He did not do ABC but he intended to extort....interfere...collude...and all the other blather

And I suppose you have a link to your claim?

It wasn't wrong at all President Trump doesn't need to justify her firing to anyone, he's the President.

President Trump is accountable to the American people who can fire him. He's not accountable to a political appointee he's the boss of.

The American people, in the form of their elected representatives, are discussing whether to fire him now.

Name the impeachable offense. A fired ambassador crying over getting fired is not an impeachable offense. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

It's not the firing of an Ambassador, although that's a lovely strawman.

Both transcripts plus the Ukraine president and foreign minister prove none of that happened.

Don't forget they threw in EXTORTION between quid pro quo and bribery.

These bat shit crazy, lunatic demtrash change the game faster than we can keep up with.

I think today they're hoping the bitch cries. That ought to do it... the president made me cry because he fired me... WHAAAAAA, WHAAA. I'm SURE they'll be able to impeach the president on... HE MADE ME CRY.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Blackmail is when you have something damaging about a person, and threaten to release that information unless your demands are met. And when did Trump ever ask Zelensky to make anything public?

Many forms of blackmail are considered crimes under state or federal law. Most states treat blackmail as a type of extortion or coercion, which involves threats of violence or other harm in order to compel a person to do something.

Blackmail Law | Justia

What you call it doesn't change what he did or that it was done with corrupt intent.
BLACKMAIL....PERSONIFIED!!!!!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

The VERY DEFINITION...BooBoo is almost as dumb as Creepy Toes!!!

Yes you could say we blackmail countries with aid into following policies favorable to US interest. No president has as of yet been successful in blackmailing a country into harming the domestic opposition, although one did get close, but that effort has apparently failed.

And there you have it folks. This impeachment is about mind reading. Trump gave several reasons for withholding that money, but in spite of what Trump said, the Democrats knew what he was thinking.

What is your opinion of the Ukrainans being threatened by Biden, and aid being withheld by him and Obama , as it was ?

Himes asked Kent whether he thought Trump’s efforts to persuade Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the Bidens in a July phone call sounded like “the president participating in or requesting a thoughtful and well-calibrated anti-corruption program.” Kent replied, “I do not.”

Himes then asked Kent, “Is what the president did in his phone call and what Joe Biden did in terms of Mr. Shokin, are those exactly the same things?”

“I do not think they are the same things,” Kent replied. “What former Vice President Biden requested of former President of Ukraine Poroshenko was the removal of a corrupt prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who had undermined a program of assistance that we had spent, again, US taxpayer money to try to build an independent investigator unit to go after corrupt prosecutors.”

Trump never has mentioned the Bidens in any correspondence. What's wrong with looking into Crowdstrike?

Please, its being spun now, and has been spun before in the liberal media that it was wrong for Trump to fire her. Obama called the top general in Afghanistan into the oval office and fired him in a heated discussion. I don't recall anyone on the left crying about that.

It was wrong, but no one argues he didn't have the right to do it. If it's true she was the target of a smear campaign - and it hasn't been contested, so far - it certainly wasn't right. A diligent President (just kidding) would have checked with the State Dept, which Trump didn't do. OTOH, if his diligence were directed elsewhere, a smear campaign driven by his personal attorney could come in handy.

They can't fire anybody. If you think this farce will make it past the Senate, you have another thing coming. And remember, just like Schiff Face makes the rules for his inquiry, McConnell can do the same.

Forum List

Back