The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

WB complaint finally gets to Congress (because the ICIG forced it over the blocking of Barr and Trump) on Sept 9. Two days later the aid is released

Trump isn't going to be impeached.
Wanna bet?

You lose and we never have to read your stupid posts again. I lose and I never post again.

On?
You're foolish to make a bet with rightards... they never pay up when they lose.

Funny, I challenged every libtard on the board that Mueller would come up with zilch and would not impeach. The bet was to self-ban depending on if President Trump was impeached or not.

Not one lib took up the bet.

Are YOU willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Thanks for agreeing with me. No one would take you up on a bet because everyone knows not to bet a con -- they never pay up when they lose.

“Do you have any knowledge of President Trump receiving a bribe?”

“No”

“Do you have any knowledge of the President committing any crime?”

“No”

Yup, two blows.

Not her job.
Why would she have 1st hand knowledge of trump receiving a bribe.
This is NO news.
Not a Win for the Donald as hard as his supporters try to claim.

Nothing Burger.

You wish, but the RCP average shows the President's job approval ratings have been going straight up while the Democrats have their gossip fest.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

President Trump's average job approval ratings, 44.2% is higher than Obama's rating (according to Gallup) of 43% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama
Dumbfuck, the public hearings began just 3 days ago and there have been only two pollsters out with approval ratings since then. Rasmussen, which has Trump increasing to 50%; And Reuters, which has him at 40%, same as the last time they released a poll.

So yeah, as I said, you're basing your observations on one poll historically favorable to Trump. That's not as revealing as you fool yourself into believing.

As far as comparing Gallup's poll numbers on Obama with all polls on Trump, that's very dishonest of you. A valid comparison would be all polls for both or just Gallup for both. The reason you don't want to compare both is because:

Approval / disapproval
Obama ... 43% / 48%
Trump .... 41% / 57%
In fact, RCP lists six polls since the Pelosi announced the official opening of her impeachment show and the RCP link I gave you shows the average of all the major polls of President Trump's job approval ratings has been steadily climbing despite all the posturing of the Democrats in Congress. Obama is of no importance but his poll numbers at this point in his in his first term compared to President Trump's shows that voters are not being influenced the hearings.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged too.

Pelosi announced that on September 24th. At that time, Trump's average job approval rating was 45.3%....

View attachment 290223

Trump is currently at 44.2%.

I know you brain-dead cons really suck at math, but here in the real world, 44.2% is actually less than 45.3%. Also, Trump's disapproval rating is up nearly 2 points since that date, from 52.1% to 54%.

face-palm-gif.278959
His approval ratings took a hit when she announced the formal impeachment hearings and a larger one when he pulled US troops from northern Syria, but his ratings have been climbing back ever since. It is clear that voters are not being influenced by Schiff's gossipy hearings.
LOLOL

How many times are you going to change what you said???

LOLOLOL

Need I remind you, you said his poll numbers have been steadily increasing since Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry.

Well, no, they didn't. And you changing your position with every post isn't helping you.
Helping me what? The fact is that President Trump's ratings have been steadily climbing while the Schiff circus has been going on. Clear evidence voters are paying no attention to them.

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.

it will go to trial. being removed is a whole other animal - but he'll get a trial.

Don't bet the farm on it child. LMAO

McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles, Says Senate Will ‘Have to Have a Trial’
By Mairead McArdle
November 13, 2019 4:10 PM
Trump Impeachment -- Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles | National Review

is devon nunes' cow on that there farm?

screenshot-2019-03-20-15-17-01.png

:auiqs.jpg:

At this point I don't see the house even voting on articles. They don't want to commit political suicide.

At this point I don't see the house even voting on articles. They don't want to commit political suicide.

There seems to be quite a lot you don't see.

Feel free to enlighten me, even your prized msm said the hearings were a bust.

Dumbfuck, the public hearings began just 3 days ago and there have been only two pollsters out with approval ratings since then. Rasmussen, which has Trump increasing to 50%; And Reuters, which has him at 40%, same as the last time they released a poll.

So yeah, as I said, you're basing your observations on one poll historically favorable to Trump. That's not as revealing as you fool yourself into believing.

As far as comparing Gallup's poll numbers on Obama with all polls on Trump, that's very dishonest of you. A valid comparison would be all polls for both or just Gallup for both. The reason you don't want to compare both is because:

Approval / disapproval
Obama ... 43% / 48%
Trump .... 41% / 57%
In fact, RCP lists six polls since the Pelosi announced the official opening of her impeachment show and the RCP link I gave you shows the average of all the major polls of President Trump's job approval ratings has been steadily climbing despite all the posturing of the Democrats in Congress. Obama is of no importance but his poll numbers at this point in his in his first term compared to President Trump's shows that voters are not being influenced the hearings.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged too.

Pelosi announced that on September 24th. At that time, Trump's average job approval rating was 45.3%....

View attachment 290223

Trump is currently at 44.2%.

I know you brain-dead cons really suck at math, but here in the real world, 44.2% is actually less than 45.3%. Also, Trump's disapproval rating is up nearly 2 points since that date, from 52.1% to 54%.

face-palm-gif.278959
His approval ratings took a hit when she announced the formal impeachment hearings and a larger one when he pulled US troops from northern Syria, but his ratings have been climbing back ever since. It is clear that voters are not being influenced by Schiff's gossipy hearings.
LOLOL

How many times are you going to change what you said???

LOLOLOL

Need I remind you, you said his poll numbers have been steadily increasing since Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry.

Well, no, they didn't. And you changing your position with every post isn't helping you.
Helping me what? The fact is that President Trump's ratings have been steadily climbing while the Schiff circus has been going on. Clear evidence voters are paying no attention to them.
Only Rasmussen has been steadily rising since the hearings (your first claim) -- and they're lower now than when Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry (your second claim).

Now it's since "the Schiff circus."
icon_rolleyes.gif

It's actually been since October 27th.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"The fact that President Trump's job approval ratings continue to grow while the Democrats are holding the Pelosi-Schiff production of Impeachment Theater, suggests that this nonsense will not harm President Trump in any way"

LOLOL

According to one Republican-leaning poll which is almost always higher than every other poll.
You wish, but the RCP average shows the President's job approval ratings have been going straight up while the Democrats have their gossip fest.

President Trump's average job approval ratings, 44.2% is higher than Obama's rating (according to Gallup) of 43% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

You Trump people are extremely stupid. OK, Trumps approval rating is one point higher than Obamas. And you think this insures his reelection. In your simple mind it means he's done better than Obama. And that's as simple as it is for you.

The problem with you being simple minded is Trump has a 44 percent approval rating with low unemployment and a strong economy. He's 1 point ahead of a man that had 9-10 percent unemployment and a severe recession.

Trump is in trouble and this impeachment inquiry is not helping him.
My point, which apparently went right over you head, is that the Democrats' impeachment farce is having now effect on the public's approval of President Trump. The only people paying attention to these gossipy hearings are rabid Democrats like yourself and their supporters in left leaning media outlets. The polls show voters are paying no attention. Obama is irrelevant. I only pointed his ratings to put President Trump's current rise in the polls in perspective and to demonstrate how futile the impeachment show is.
You are incapable of going over my head if you are repeating Trumps talking points. There is no increasing approval of Trump and 55 percent of the people support this inquiry. More than 13 million people watched day 1.

Here's how many people watched the first day of public impeachment hearings - CNN

I'm not trying to go over your head. That's just how you might feel. I'm assuming that you are capable at reading comprehensively at my level of composition. It's not a great thing to understand the words of another when simply given and that's what I do...

I'm enjoying the impeachment show and watching what's going on behind it.

:popcorn:
I'm really not concerned with a Trump supporter going over my head. I laugh at people who think that the more crooked Trump is shown to be, the more support he is going to get. His disapproval rating remans in the mid to high 50 percent and that's only because 80 plus percent of the republicans in this country have no pride and would rather let Putin control our president than to get rid of him and find somebody else. If republicans had morals his disapproval rating would be 65-70 percent at least.

it will go to trial. being removed is a whole other animal - but he'll get a trial.

Don't bet the farm on it child. LMAO

McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles, Says Senate Will ‘Have to Have a Trial’
By Mairead McArdle
November 13, 2019 4:10 PM
Trump Impeachment -- Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles | National Review

is devon nunes' cow on that there farm?

screenshot-2019-03-20-15-17-01.png

:auiqs.jpg:

There seems to be quite a lot you don't see.

Feel free to enlighten me, even your prized msm said the hearings were a bust.

No they haven't.

You're a fucking idiot, there was nothing partisan about Barrs speech. He cited the law, Constitution and the founder throughout it. You might want to go back and actually watch the speech, you might learn something. If maobama had given the same speech you be clapping and saying what a fucking genius he was. So would the piece of shit huffy post.

+2

He's using that speech as a touchstone. He's watching how others respond to it.

Most people outside the legal profession didn't even know there was a speech. Every judge, all the way to the supremes, should be required to watch it.

Why don't you ask Shiff? He claimed they were the star witnesses that would provide the smoking gun to nail Trump. Could it possibly be that he was lying yet again?

He does have credible witnesses.
You just refuse to believe them and support the criminal (R) party.
Let's see people with actual first hand knowledge testify, like they legally should.
Cowards.

Force those cowards to make a decision.

Lie for the president and face criminal charges.
or
Tell the truth about the corrupt (R) party and President Trump.

Vindman testifies Tuesday, with first hand knowledge, he WAS on the call.
Groundwork has already be set for (R) to call him a traitor and a liar.
Groundwork has already been set for the summary transcript to be called the Real and Factual Total transcript.
Which we know it is not, it even says that on the transcript, yet trumpsters will still say, "read the transcript."
We can't read the transcript, it is partial, and Vindman will fill in the ellipses. And ya'll will call him a liar.

My point, which apparently went right over you head, is that the Democrats' impeachment farce is having now effect on the public's approval of President Trump. The only people paying attention to these gossipy hearings are rabid Democrats like yourself and their supporters in left leaning media outlets. The polls show voters are paying no attention. Obama is irrelevant. I only pointed his ratings to put President Trump's current rise in the polls in perspective and to demonstrate how futile the impeachment show is.
You are incapable of going over my head if you are repeating Trumps talking points. There is no increasing approval of Trump and 55 percent of the people support this inquiry. More than 13 million people watched day 1.

Here's how many people watched the first day of public impeachment hearings - CNN
The average of the major polls clearly show the President's job approval ratings have been steadily climbing despite the hearings.

Again, according to one poll only -- Rasmussen, not surprisingly.
No, according to the RCP average of all the major polls.
You're lying again. Again, there have been only two polls since the hearings began on Wednesday. One is the same as their last poll and only Rasmussen, which leans Republican, is up.
Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth, Pelosi announced the beginning of the impeachment inquiry on September 24.

Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

1) congress approved military aid to Ukraine. "power of the purse" belongs to congress. The president can suspend this aid for purpose to benefit the country, but not for personal gain.
2) Suspending aid causes deaths. If a foreign government acts to benefit a political party and the expense of another, it hurts foreign relations.
3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
4) Biden is at the top of many polls for the 2020 presidential race.

1) Yes, he can suspend funds for that reason, and Trump laid out several. It's the Democrats who claim to be able to read minds, and mind reading should not be grounds for impeachment.

2) Again, no evidence that Trump suspended anything for political reasons. Ukraine officials had no idea the funds were suspended until a month after the phone call. Obviously, they didn't drastically need them at the time. What Trump provided to them in the past was sufficient.

3)Yes, Biden was investigated by his bosses team. What did you really expect, a conviction?

4) The election is a little less than a year away. Trump nor anybody knows who the nominee will be. What is evident is that Biden has been losing ground since spring.
1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

3) can you read? it says Ukraine investigated the Bidens

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

Then you are admitting that Obama and Kerry abused power by withholding funds from Iran for many years? That cost lives! They withheld aid from the Kurds for years! Abuse of power! That cost lives! How many more do you want? Where is the prosecution???!!!
Withholding funds because of good for America is not the same as withholding fund for political reasons. Even a stupid fuck like you knows this.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.

Unreal Dave gets all his insider information directly from the Cosmos through his Ouija Board!

The excuses and so call defense republicans and trump have for his crimes with Ukraine keep falling apart and being replaced by new lies.

Analysis: Trump’s core impeachment defense suffers a double blow — including a self-inflicted one

As much as I believe Trump is not doing himself any favors with his ranting on twatter the reality is Trump will not be convicted and remove...

Perhaps not. The right doesn't care how unethical he is, or if if he breaks our laws but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out for his unethical, unlawful behavior.

Which law did he break? Why is it you TDS libtards cannot find any support for any crime?

Three people have already testified that Trump did nothing illegal. Who else does Shiff-for-brains have up his sleeve?

Who were those people and what qualifies them to make that determination?

The person you're replying to doesn't have those names because they don't exist.

I've been watching the hearings. Not one person has said what that person claims.

The excuses and so call defense republicans and trump have for his crimes with Ukraine keep falling apart and being replaced by new lies.

Analysis: Trump’s core impeachment defense suffers a double blow — including a self-inflicted one

As much as I believe Trump is not doing himself any favors with his ranting on twatter the reality is Trump will not be convicted and remove...

Perhaps not. The right doesn't care how unethical he is, or if if he breaks our laws but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be called out for his unethical, unlawful behavior.

Which law did he break? Why is it you TDS libtards cannot find any support for any crime?

Three people have already testified that Trump did nothing illegal. Who else does Shiff-for-brains have up his sleeve?

Who were those people and what qualifies them to make that determination?

The person you're replying to doesn't have those names because they don't exist.

I've been watching the hearings. Not one person has said what that person claims.

I know.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense.

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?

It wasn''t Bidens decisions to hold up, cancel or approve the funds. He just let the Ukranian Leader know see the hand writing on the wall. Had they not fired the corrupt prosecutor, then there was a good chance that Congress and the President would have canceled the funds. You can say anything you wish but that was Statesman at it's finest.

Meanwhile, Rump was playing lose without Congressional assistance with congressional approved funds trying to get a political public favor from the new Ukranian Leader. Rump didn't have the power to do so but he tried. And he finally backed off AFTER the incident was reported in public. Then he tried to cover it up. Then he tried to and still tries to, intimidate witnesses and obstruct.

The Justice Department just finished busting Stone for similar crimes. The only difference is, Stone isn't the President. The President is supposed to be above such actions and this should not have EVER become an issue. But we have a Criminal for a President. And if Stone thinks that Rump will pardon him, Stone has another thing coming. Rump has already thrown Stone to the dumpster.

If Stone has been found guilty then Rump needs to be found guilty for the same crimes.

You're a liar, Zelensky spoke at length between the two requests, so did Trump.

Ain't no lie. It's not my problem you lack the intelligence to understand the meaning of, "the other thing..."

Are you still here short bus? Trump didn't "continue" as your LIE indicated, Zelensky spoke next. Perhaps your special ed teacher can explain what "continued/continues" means.

Wut? Zelensky spoke??? I guess that means Trump didn't also ask Zelensky to look into "the other thing" after asking him to look into the DNC server.

Are you ever not a retard??

Poor short bus, are you going to have to wait till Monday to ask your special ed teacher what "Trump Continues" means? You quoted Trump and then in your own lying words said "Trump continues", which he didn't. You got caught in your commie lie, just man up and admit it, short bus.

LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck cuck, can't get anything right.

View attachment 290221

... recommence or resume after interruption, like Zelensky speaking after Trump asked him a favor to look into CrowdStrike and the DNC server -- and then Trump continued with "the other thing" by asking another favor of Zelensky to also look into the Bidens.

:dance:

Wrong again short bus, he spoke about the former prosecutor and the ambassador before he mentioned "The other thing", discussing other topics is not continuing as your LIE insinuated. Sorry short bus, another fail in a long string of failures. LMAO

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?

I didn't come close to saying anything like that. Don't be ridiculous.

Sure you did. What you said is that because Trump withheld money for whatever reason, and it benefits him, that's an impeachable offense, even though there's absolutely no evidence that his actions did anything for his campaign, given the fact Biden is not his challenger yet in the presidential race.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

What you've spilled on the page is some nonsense you wish I had said.

What you said is like the call transcript. It's available for all to see.

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???
So you're saying it is just a coincidence that Trump withheld the military aid just days before the phone call. And it's just coincidental that Trump dropped a request that Zelensky open a corruption investigation when discussing military aid in the phone conversation. And of course, it's just a coincidence that Biden's son worked for the company to be investigated. And it was coincidental that Trump fired the Ambassador to the Ukraine, who was not on the Trump team, just weeks before the phone call. And of course Zelensky's much sought after meeting with the president was being delayed.

WOW! What a strange series of coincidences.

Why do you keep perpetrating the lies. Zelensky didn't take office till May, the Ambassador was reassigned, not fired, the same month. Trump held the aid till he got a feel for Zelensky and saw who he was appointing. Nothing unusual about that, given Ukraines history. And they weren't discussing military aid, they were talking about a arms deal unrelated to the aid.

Also Biden was the administrations point man in Ukraine at the same time billions, in US aid, disappeared from the bank that was owned by his sons employer and not a damn thing was done about it. If that were the case in the Trump administration you commies would be all over it.

The average of the major polls clearly show the President's job approval ratings have been steadily climbing despite the hearings.

Again, according to one poll only -- Rasmussen, not surprisingly.
No, according to the RCP average of all the major polls.
You're lying again. Again, there have been only two polls since the hearings began on Wednesday. One is the same as their last poll and only Rasmussen, which leans Republican, is up.
Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth, Pelosi announced the beginning of the impeachment inquiry on September 24.

Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

I already told you that back in post #3314 where I showed you Trump's approval rating is lower today than it was then, refuting your idiocy that his approval has been rising steadily since then.

So impeachment supporters. Where is today's 'devastating' evidence? What 'bombshell' has this witness?
Her feelings were hurt.

Were here feelings hurt when her previous tenures as Ambassador ended?

Her two previous appointments as an Ambassador - both made by Bush the Lesser - presumably ended without benefit of a smear campaign by the President's personal attorney.

There was no smear. She can be fired for any reason.

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Fusion GPS is a private company that was hired to do opposition research. This researched went to Russia because Trump was doing business in Russia and lying about it. Everytime you morons bring this up as some sort of collusion, you are masking a fool out of yourself.

When you equate Biden's action in the Ukraine with Trump's, you are making a total ass out of yourself.

Trump is guilty plain as day.

Opposition research. Sounds like asking foreign government to dig dirt on political opponent.

Forum List

Back